Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MsGuy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MsGuy

  1. Only because I squandered 4 perfectly good posts on the other site!
  2. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in Politics
    Truth be told, it ain't just the conservatives who react badly to free speech. The default response of humans to an asshole who runs around saying stuff that pisses them off is to smack him upside the head.
  3. Says FourAces as he scratches 'Bel Ami' off the to do list for his blog.
  4. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Definitely a prime candidate variable for further research. Yep, causes blood clots & varicose veins (according to respected authorities )
  5. My .. . are on the Only 2077 posts to go! hee hee hee...sorry I couldn't help myself
  6. My .. . are on the Only 2078 posts to go! Lucky, Expat and the rest of those competitive suckers can kiss their asses goodbye!!
  7. It worked! OH JOYFUL DAY!!!
  8. My .. . are on the Only 2080 posts to go!
  9. I know, I know...Expat snagged me again... I've got to start reading the small print.
  10. LOL, the German executive had to cool his heels at the sheriff's office until one of his aides could round up his passport and US driving permit and bring them in to be be inspected.
  11. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Hahahahaha I wonder how long that sign stayed up.
  12. LOL, well I was going for the lucre, at least until a certain party pooper popped my balloon by pointing out my efforts would be rewarded on a scale comparable to peasant wages in an inland province of mainland China. There's always some #*$%@ bean counter with an abacus that kills the dream.
  13. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Many also believe excessive wanking causes blindness. To the extent that there's a correlation between time on toilet and hemorroids, JK, I would look for hidden variables linked to both.
  14. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I find voting on sports polls after the event improves my accuracy enormously, so see yall Sunday night with my prediction.
  15. I'm humping it as hard as I can, Lucky. Somedays are easier than others...
  16. Driving in dense fog scares the piss out of me, Lucky. Drive too fast and ram into pile up in front; drive too slow and idiots behind run up your tailpipe. I just try to get off road as soon as possible.
  17. LOL, in my experience, confused gay kids are way more likely to be bullied into acting straight than the reverse. But, of course, that's not the same at all.
  18. Wrong take-away, TY. The correct lesson to be learned here is that even the most eloquent of frogs need to avoid debating a scorpion. "It's in my nature"
  19. Not to pop any balloons, marcanthony, but anybody as good looking as Mathew is gonna know why a gay friend is sitting front row center.
  20. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    OZ, you checked the wrong box on your Facebook privacy settings.
  21. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I wouldn't give a dream too much weight, Hito. Oz is still pretty spry for a man his age.
  22. LOL, Lucky, I'm sure no one needs to remind you that you're entitled to have counsel present before answering further. If you can't afford one after that trip to Thailand, OZ will appoint one for you. Just recall the old cop adage: The more you explain, the deeper the hole you dig.
  23. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in Politics
    Negotiating the pre-nup took forever...
  24. Much as I love TomCal's posts, that hadn't hit me until Expat said it. I guess it's obvious after someone else points it out. Anyway, 3 cheers for TomCal and the other posters who have taken the time to give us these fine travalogues.
  25. Or at least a Wall Street banker. Was it the $3 million plus Mormon tithe, the Cayman Islands and Swiss Bank trust accounts or the 14% tax rate? Who knows, but Romney's poll numbers have gone into free fall this past week. Is it possible that the Republicans are wacky enough to actually nominate the Grinch or mean enough for Santorum to surge? I hope not the latter and, by sheer act of will, choose not to believe the former. Still, Mitt sure needs to get a grip and soon.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.