Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MsGuy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MsGuy

  1. Is that for Robbie Williams or for TY?
  2. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I have a couple of shoe boxes full of family photos I inherited from my mother. Is there a website or something where I can sign up for this? Or is this just another one of those "work at home, earn millions" scams? I'm still waiting on my check for all those envelopes I stuffed.
  3. Humor?!?! Lucky, have you been drinking tonight?
  4. After his home was invaded by police (resulting in his prosecution for sodomy), Mr. Lawrence brought and won the landmark case Lawrence v. Texas. In the end the Supreme Court declared that it was unconstitutional to single out gays and label their behavior criminal. All the equal protection cases you read about involving equal protection for gays track right back to this one case. Rather like the drag queens and hustlers of Stonewall, Lawrence wasn't political; he was motivated by a consuming sense of the injustice of his treatment by the police. We post memorials here to singers, Hollywood types and all manner of assorted celebrities. Let's take a moment to remember one of our own who had the gumption and sheer cussedness to do something important for us all.
  5. Damn, Lucky, dorky but cute! I definitely would have done you.
  6. I understand the Q.C.s are also entitled (on formal occasions) to wear the large floppy wig usually reserved for judges.
  7. Charlie has a point. What we really need is more replays of The Lawrence Welk Show! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGXMuOxvmns&feature=related
  8. I found the book a little tedious in places. I don't see how it can be translated into a movie w/o either confusing viewers who didn't read the novel or boring those who did. Or both. Just my 3 cents worth.
  9. Playing himself would be the only way to get any money out of that movie deal. All the proceeds from the sale of the movie rights go to those who suffered losses from his crime spree.
  10. MsGuy replied to Lucky's topic in The Beer Bar
    Lucky, at some point in all matters technical it becomes more economical to call in a propeller head, throw money at him and tell him to fix it & call you when he's through. Otherwise, the valium alone will bankrupt you. Consider also the aggravation of cooking your own meals when the BF flees to Atlanta.
  11. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Shhhh...Expat, the show title gives away the ending.
  12. Not every politician who plays up to homophobes in the GOP is a closet case. Some are just opportunistic. Personally, I would render the old Scottish verdict of "not proved" on the charges.
  13. MsGuy replied to Lucky's topic in The Beer Bar
    LOL, if we don't hear from you after tomorrow, at least I'll know what to tell Hito when he asks what happened to you.
  14. FYI: adult mortality rate = probablity of dying between age 15 & 60, expressed above as a ratio of deaths per thousand adults. For whatever reason, I had to look it up to understand what 1,000/331 actually meant.
  15. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    LOL, Hito, I stand corrected.
  16. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    HRH Prince Edward, Earl of Essex HRH William, Prince of Wales (who is balding & concievably has some personality but is lacking (so far) the small pot belly of your dreams .
  17. Bill O'Reilly vs Barney Frank Round One: Round Two: PS Welcome back, Sir!
  18. Jesus Fucking Frog! So when the girl was 16 her parents got overpaid (not for her but for her older brother!) and the girl (now an adult) owes the Welfares for the overpayment?? What??? And why? Because the daffy Cali legislature passes a law saying "Gimme the money, bitch."?? If my sweetheart of a highway commissioner mis-spends public funds supposed to go on my local highway, can the legislature pass a law saying I owe the entire amount personally because I once drove on the highway? And the Cali courts have no problem with this? Too weird for rational comment.
  19. LOL, it took me months to figure out on my own how to link stuff, Charlie. But 1) it's actually very easy, 2) you're smarter than me and 3) you can ask Lucky to show you how, lol.
  20. ?????? Can you give us a link for that, Charlie? That's kind of weird, even for Cali.
  21. MsGuy replied to Lucky's topic in Politics
    Lucky, one is left wondering at the likelihood of any integrity test properly cleared through official channels ever showing an officer under suspicion to be other than a paragon of virtue.
  22. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    ahahahahaha!
  23. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    A picture of a lounge lizard looking makeup artist leering at you with the caption "Mr. Ricky is otherwise engaged. I'll be taking his place today."
  24. Ihpguy, that's one hell of an impressive rant. Wow!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.