Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MsGuy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MsGuy

  1. Sir, you have the distinction, unique in the history of MER, of having two separate threads locked on a single day. Authority enough?
  2. Not to worry, 4Aces, just simon being simon .
  3. The race is not always to the swift, Charlie.
  4. My avatar says it all.
  5. I don't want it to even out, I want my $500.
  6. Whoa there, TY, calm down! Let's not toss the baby with the bath water! I still have hopes that slow but sure will at least get me into the drawing. ---- PS And don't get into a war with Lucky until he has finished posting the memoirs of his latest adventures in the land of the Thais. I, for one, am awaiting them with great anticipation.
  7. Hahahahahaha...
  8. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    HEY!!! No coaching!
  9. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    1. over 2. jesus christ 3. RuPaul...Ron's just too, well, you know...
  10. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Don't forget the teeth whitening.
  11. Andrew Sullivan, Anglo-Irish Catholic American married gay libertarian conservative [ ], offers a novel take on Obama's long march to a second term. I can't say that I wholly agree with his thesis, but it makes more sense than the usual shrill rhetoric we get from both left and right.
  12. Snooki, darlin', first you have to get yourself down to the clerk's office and register.
  13. Sherlock Holmes re-imagined as a high functioning sociopath in modern London. I like it!
  14. Nay, Brother Lucky, kneel not down to Ricky Gervais nor lay aside your pen of light. Put on the armour of Truth, that ye may stand steadfast against the crafty assaults of wickedness, against power, against the worldly rulers of the darkness of our times. Stand therefore and your loins girt about with verity, having on the breastplate of righteousness and, above all, take to you the shield of justice, wherewith ye may quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. ---- With all apologies to Paul and Eph. 6.
  15. I'm pretty sure Goldwater was nominated in 1964.
  16. Score one for our side... I guess.
  17. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Everything Expat ^ BigK said plus there's a sub-plot involving a young gay footman ambitious to rise above his station. Cute too. I confess to a real weakness for these BBC period dramas.
  18. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Omg! Omg! OMG! BANGKOK!!! ----- Wait! Last we heard about this, you were dithering between Brazil and Colombia. When did it become Bangkok? Weren't you just there last year? ---- And what's this about holding back the juicy details? If you do I will dog your posts like Glutes on KMEM. (Sorry but I needed an extreme exemplar of the lengths I would go to express my disappointnment.)
  19. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in Politics
    Since I had to google him to figure out who Gary Johnson is, yeah, I guess we are.
  20. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Note that OZ has specified that one and two word posts will be disallowed. However, I doubt that he is sufficiently OCD to actually back check all the winning entries to verify all the posts, so good luck to you. (Possibly he plans to outsource entry verification to Thailand. Might need to keep those boys busy in his absence; idle hands are the Devil's workshop.)
  21. Maybe her plastic surgeon offered a prix fixe menu for the holidays.
  22. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Lookin, as usual you put our foibles in fine perspective. Your wit is much appreciated. You are our very own Samuel Johnson.
  23. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    What about cycling?
  24. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Hmmmm....spooky? At any rate, anything that keeps ncm's memory alive suits me fine.
  25. What's the big whoop? If she were providing her daughter a bit of cosmetic dental work, who would care?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.