Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MsGuy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MsGuy

  1. Most 16* boys have something like this: Just saying....
  2. A major advantage of a competitive markets is the provision of varying levels of service at multiple price points. Some folks want a dinner date, company at the opera and a delightfully complete BF experience. Others just want to get their ass hammered 'till they squeal. Who knows, maybe with a little competition you could get your professional first class service but at a slightly lower price. Win win.
  3. Bless your heart, MsAnn, but without a sincere promise on your part to avoid future occasions of sin, absolution must be denied.
  4. Hmm...a proximate occasion of sin if ever I saw one.
  5. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    He has my best wishes. I have always liked Townsend's posts and respect him as a poster. Thank you for giving us a heads up.
  6. I wish Lucky would post here again. I miss his cranky old self.
  7. "In mathematics, orthogonality is the relation of two lines at right angles to one another (perpendicularity), and the generalization of this relation into n dimensions; and to a variety of mathematical relations thought of as describing non-overlapping, uncorrelated, or independent objects of some kind." From a different Wiki article. Now that explanation actually leads to a glimmer of intuitive understanding. Well, at least a little bit. And with shit like this, every little bit helps.
  8. "In the mathematical fields of linear algebra and functional analysis, the orthogonal complement of a subspace W of a vector space V equipped with a bilinear form B is the set W⊥ of all vectors in V that are orthogonal to every vector in W. Informally, it is called the perp, short for perpendicular complement. It is a subspace of V." Definition from Wiki. So much clearer with a brief explanation, yes?
  9. Well Israel has been missing in action from ESPN for the last couple of weeks. I confess I was a little worried something had gone amiss in his coming out saga. Turns out Izzy was busy getting married & honey mooning. Around The Horn, an ESPN panel show, welcomed him back today and featured some shots of Izzy and his new husband at their wedding, etc. Kind of nice, I thought. (with new hubby)
  10. Fuck you, RA1... I'm eating as fast as I can!
  11. Just as a matter of nomenclature, is it legit to call a modern hybrid a 'heritage' tomato especially when it's an old commercial variety that has fallen into disuse?
  12. What a dastardly accusation! I realize there's no precedent to deep sixing one of Oz's own threads but maybe BoyToy Admin should consider shipping this thread to the Sandbox. Hahahahahahahahaha...
  13. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    According to the Schmidt Sting Pain Index1, the three most sensitive areas of the body for honeybee stings (in no particular order): nostril, upper lip, shaft of penis. 1 Creator is the recent recipient of the 25th Annual Ig Nobel Prize for Physiology and Entomology. Mike Smith, the experimental subject, shared in the award, which carried a prize of ten trillion Zimbabwean dollars.
  14. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Maraging steel is used in centrifuges and bicycle frames. Look it up.
  15. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Sandbox
    Just thought I'd light up the Sandbox to make it a little easier for OneFinger to find his way.
  16. MsGuy replied to flguy's topic in The Beer Bar
    Because you're looking in the wrong place?
  17. Hahahahahahahaha... I had forgotten about all that, AS. But no, this is a legit riddle, AS. Once you have the clue, it's obvious, everything hidden in plain sight so to speak. This time is different! I promise. It's even found on one of those MENSA tests (Brit version).
  18. Can't figure out the right thread to post this riddle: If Neil and Diane grow leeks, Alec and Lisa grow carrots and Jacob and Chloe grow beans. Do Tom and Andrea grow courgettes or marrows? Good luck with this one.Stumped me completely but the puzzle is entirely fair, so have at it.1 1 I'll post the answer but you gotta beg for it first. (Well, you could probably google it, but where's the fun in that?) PS A courgette is the cucumber/squash family. Looks like a cucumber, tastes like a squash?
  19. MsGuy replied to flguy's topic in The Beer Bar
    There being, of course, all the difference in the world between deleting a post and "see[ing] no need to let [it] stand."
  20. Not sure if this belongs here or on AS's poop thread. Admin feel free to move it if you think best.
  21. Calli...it's awfully easy to be brave, even foolhardy, with other peoples freedom & property. If Daddy's site hunkers down for a while...well, it was cited by name a number of times in a criminal information filed by the Justice Department, not an outfit to be tweaked lightly.
  22. Chowing down on rotten, oily slime skimmed from vats of decayed fish parts but worrying over your salt intake? You guys are a hoot!
  23. I always liked Izzy Guiterrez (ESPN reporter and regular on Around The Horn) but I had no clue he was gay. Cute yes, but not gay. So now I have all the more reason to like him. Or maybe my gaydar was working all along and I was just in denial.
  24. MsGuy replied to RA1's topic in Politics
    RA1, any time any issue involves the proposed expenditure of substantial public funds (or imposing mandated costs on private parties which amounts to the same thing), all kinds of self-interested parties are gonna weigh in. And since we all tend to discount the opinions of folks with an obvious axe to grind, they are all gonna put on the robes of angels and frame their arguments as being in the general interest. All we can do is sort through the weeds as best we can. As to the new ice breaker, as long as we are dicking around in Arctic (& Antarctic) waters, ice breakers will be useful in extending the shipping season. The ones we currently operate are getting long in the tooth & a bit raggedy. If I remember rightly, several times we have had to ask the Russians to open a channel to isolated towns in Alaska to supply late season fuel & food.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.