Everything posted by MsGuy
-
Apollo 11
Added a fifth engine not originally designed for? Is that for real or is it a bit of dramatic licence in the re-telling?
-
Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- Do you ever get tired of Sauna?
All that nasty, sweaty, filthy HOMO-sex, cum dripping from every orifice. Disgusting! Lord, save them from their sins.- Christianity Sucks
The Rev. Franklin Graham on evil gay kids: “We have allowed the enemy to come into our churches. I was talking to some Christians and they were talking about how they invited these gay children to come into their home and to come into the church and that they were wanting to influence them.” “And I thought to myself, they’re not going to influence those kids, those kids are going to influence those parents’ children. What happens is we think we can fight by smiling and being real nice and loving. We have to understand who the enemy is and what he wants — he wants to devour our homes. He wants to devour this nation.” So now they are sending their gay children to devour your good Christian homes & churches? Bless their hearts, every time I start turning soft on Christians, one of them opens his mouth and comes out with something like this. The hell of it is that the good Rev. is probably right. Those damned gay kids may well be just the influence those peoples kids need. Let this be a lesson to you, AdamSmith. This is where you wind up when you start sipping the koolaid.- Happy 10th anniversary, BoyToy.com!
WTF...why didn't somebody say something. Thank you, Oz. And you too, Tampa Yankee. You're a good person. And maybe someday Oz will spring for that Cuban vacation. Maybe.- What do you do with your boy in the suite?
Oh...SNAP!- Hero Gay Massage in Bangkok - Review from Jan 2016
Seems more likely he would have said he was 29.- There's a New Twinky in Town
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VbfpW0pbvaU- Columbia january 2016
Mauricio is a cutie.- Livin La Vida Loca
- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
"It's not so fucking funny when it's YOUR mum, is it?" "Hey, some Moms like a little fun on the side." ==== A while back we had a real life case of granny fucking hereabouts. The family involved went to church one Sunday leaving their thoroughly addled granny in the care of their retarded 19 year old son. Nature took its course and the family returned to find the kid humping the hell out of granny. The kid may have been a little slow in school but he twigged to how much fun he could have with granny right off the bat. The family had to mount a guard on granny 'cause he went for her every chance he got. Of course it didn't help matters that granny took to yanking up her skirt every time the kid came in the same room. True story.- The first Poll of 2016
Yes? "Come on, RA1, you know you want it."- How to Revoke a Member on Boytoy
Jesus Fucking Christ, is there someone here so god awful that the ignore button is not an adequate solution? "I command you to read my every thread." "Yea, even unto the last post!"- Fart Filtering Underwear
Ho ho ho.... Like anybody here is buying... That the Smith clan has indoor plumbing.- Fart Filtering Underwear
From the classical Greek poet Eubulus: Next, Thebes I came to, where they dine all night And day as well, and every house in sight Boasts its own privy---to full man a boon As great as any known beneath the moon. Merry Xmas, AdamSmith. And remember, Eubulus not-with-standing, all things in moderation.- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
Animal kink... As you may note...ain't neither of the participants above a cow.- Dec 2015, Rio & São Paulo
Damn, SolaceSoul! Here I was feeling all warm and fuzzy about your prior post (& you) and busy typing up my reply and there you were taking a poke at Badboy.- Dec 2015, Rio & São Paulo
Kudos and thanks to SolaceSoul for stating the balancing factors so well. I could not have done so good a job of it as he has done. I hate feeling ripped off as much as the next guy but it seems to me that the forum concerns itself over much with too much and not enough with too little. Maybe that's just because I got into this through street guys who were often in that 'compromised position' SS mentioned. Or maybe I'm just an idiot and a sucker for a good con. Really, I was being kind to myself when I added 'maybe' to that statement.- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
How to make a scientist's head explode:- and some people wonder why activity is down here...
Up to your old tricks, Sucky? Stir that pot, bitch, stir, stir.- Fart Filtering Underwear
Comedy Central's Tosh 1.0. And before you mock me, no, I'm not a big fan of Tosh but when you're channel surfing and suddenly you're looking at a gorilla pull a large turd out its own asshole...well, what are you gonna do but stop and check it out?- Fart Filtering Underwear
AdamSmith, I found a video right up your alley. Monkey see, monkey doo.- Bitterness Thread
There's still time, Sucky.- Bitterness Thread
Dear Admin: Tampa Yankee, your predecessor in office, created the 'Sandbox' for just such posts/threads as this. I was kind of dubious of the idea at first but it proved to work remarkably well. Turned out TY knew his site and knew his posters. ==== I sure do miss TY. :sad: Darn, and now I've made myself sad. Not that you aren't a good guy too, Admin, I just miss Tampa Yankee. ===== Come back, TY... At least for a x-mas visit. - Do you ever get tired of Sauna?