Everything posted by MsGuy
-
4 Arrested for Underage Sex with Minor on Grindr
Most 16* boys have something like this: Just saying....
-
Uber Banned in Rio de Janeiro
A major advantage of a competitive markets is the provision of varying levels of service at multiple price points. Some folks want a dinner date, company at the opera and a delightfully complete BF experience. Others just want to get their ass hammered 'till they squeal. Who knows, maybe with a little competition you could get your professional first class service but at a slightly lower price. Win win.
-
If You Missed The Popes Visit.....
Bless your heart, MsAnn, but without a sincere promise on your part to avoid future occasions of sin, absolution must be denied.
-
If You Missed The Popes Visit.....
Hmm...a proximate occasion of sin if ever I saw one.
-
A prayer for one of our own
He has my best wishes. I have always liked Townsend's posts and respect him as a poster. Thank you for giving us a heads up.
-
Getting Lucky in Rio
I wish Lucky would post here again. I miss his cranky old self.
-
'Los Alamos from Below' -- recollections by Feynman
"In mathematics, orthogonality is the relation of two lines at right angles to one another (perpendicularity), and the generalization of this relation into n dimensions; and to a variety of mathematical relations thought of as describing non-overlapping, uncorrelated, or independent objects of some kind." From a different Wiki article. Now that explanation actually leads to a glimmer of intuitive understanding. Well, at least a little bit. And with shit like this, every little bit helps.
-
'Los Alamos from Below' -- recollections by Feynman
"In the mathematical fields of linear algebra and functional analysis, the orthogonal complement of a subspace W of a vector space V equipped with a bilinear form B is the set W⊥ of all vectors in V that are orthogonal to every vector in W. Informally, it is called the perp, short for perpendicular complement. It is a subspace of V." Definition from Wiki. So much clearer with a brief explanation, yes?
-
Israel Gutierrez Comes Out
Well Israel has been missing in action from ESPN for the last couple of weeks. I confess I was a little worried something had gone amiss in his coming out saga. Turns out Izzy was busy getting married & honey mooning. Around The Horn, an ESPN panel show, welcomed him back today and featured some shots of Izzy and his new husband at their wedding, etc. Kind of nice, I thought. (with new hubby)
-
Rio - more gangs, more crime and now, vigilantes
- Seabird populations are crashing
Fuck you, RA1... I'm eating as fast as I can!- Return of the Jersey tomato . . .
Just as a matter of nomenclature, is it legit to call a modern hybrid a 'heritage' tomato especially when it's an old commercial variety that has fallen into disuse?- Any New Gay Themed Movies
What a dastardly accusation! I realize there's no precedent to deep sixing one of Oz's own threads but maybe BoyToy Admin should consider shipping this thread to the Sandbox. Hahahahahahahahaha...- Name 1 Thing New You Learned Today
According to the Schmidt Sting Pain Index1, the three most sensitive areas of the body for honeybee stings (in no particular order): nostril, upper lip, shaft of penis. 1 Creator is the recent recipient of the 25th Annual Ig Nobel Prize for Physiology and Entomology. Mike Smith, the experimental subject, shared in the award, which carried a prize of ten trillion Zimbabwean dollars.- Name 1 Thing New You Learned Today
Maraging steel is used in centrifuges and bicycle frames. Look it up.- Good Evening
Just thought I'd light up the Sandbox to make it a little easier for OneFinger to find his way.- Deleted Threads?
Because you're looking in the wrong place?- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
Hahahahahahahaha... I had forgotten about all that, AS. But no, this is a legit riddle, AS. Once you have the clue, it's obvious, everything hidden in plain sight so to speak. This time is different! I promise. It's even found on one of those MENSA tests (Brit version).- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
Can't figure out the right thread to post this riddle: If Neil and Diane grow leeks, Alec and Lisa grow carrots and Jacob and Chloe grow beans. Do Tom and Andrea grow courgettes or marrows? Good luck with this one.Stumped me completely but the puzzle is entirely fair, so have at it.1 1 I'll post the answer but you gotta beg for it first. (Well, you could probably google it, but where's the fun in that?) PS A courgette is the cucumber/squash family. Looks like a cucumber, tastes like a squash?- Deleted Threads?
There being, of course, all the difference in the world between deleting a post and "see[ing] no need to let [it] stand."- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
Not sure if this belongs here or on AS's poop thread. Admin feel free to move it if you think best.- DADDY'S REVIEWS SILENCES "GRAPHIC FIRST AMMENDANT RIGHTS" FROM BEING SPOKEN/REVIEWED
Calli...it's awfully easy to be brave, even foolhardy, with other peoples freedom & property. If Daddy's site hunkers down for a while...well, it was cited by name a number of times in a criminal information filed by the Justice Department, not an outfit to be tweaked lightly.- Garum sauce: ancient Rome's 'ketchup' becomes a modern-day secret ingredient
Chowing down on rotten, oily slime skimmed from vats of decayed fish parts but worrying over your salt intake? You guys are a hoot!- Israel Gutierrez Comes Out
I always liked Izzy Guiterrez (ESPN reporter and regular on Around The Horn) but I had no clue he was gay. Cute yes, but not gay. So now I have all the more reason to like him. Or maybe my gaydar was working all along and I was just in denial.- Question
RA1, any time any issue involves the proposed expenditure of substantial public funds (or imposing mandated costs on private parties which amounts to the same thing), all kinds of self-interested parties are gonna weigh in. And since we all tend to discount the opinions of folks with an obvious axe to grind, they are all gonna put on the robes of angels and frame their arguments as being in the general interest. All we can do is sort through the weeds as best we can. As to the new ice breaker, as long as we are dicking around in Arctic (& Antarctic) waters, ice breakers will be useful in extending the shipping season. The ones we currently operate are getting long in the tooth & a bit raggedy. If I remember rightly, several times we have had to ask the Russians to open a channel to isolated towns in Alaska to supply late season fuel & food. - Seabird populations are crashing