Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MsGuy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MsGuy

  1. I wanted King Lear but with a happy ending. What kind of damned brothel doesn't offer happy endings?
  2. Hmm... Please note that the Europe does not equal world. Also note that Stevens was not the only Hollywood film maker who served in WWII. I recall a number of color shots taken in the Pacific. One speculates that the early Kodac color film was a bit delicate compared to the B&W stuff. Maybe it was easier for the Navy and the Air Force to lug the stuff around. At any rate, see this article on color film taken from a Air force bomber.
  3. Be careful what you wish for, Hoover. One drink too many and you might be the featured player in AdamSmith's next hellacious story.
  4. Rare footage does not equal 'only known' footage.
  5. As long as we're hijacking the thread, here's the ultimate horror trivia riddle: What SFCon fanboy favorite also appeared in the modern horror ur-franchise? Hint: Remember it's a riddle. Think out of the box. 2nd hint: The best hint to a riddle is also a riddle.
  6. {quote] He'd publicly set up a poster (rival escorts too) using one moniker and then swoop in with the other moniker and cut them off at the knees. A real puppet-master pulling everyone's strings for his own personal thrill and selfish, sick enjoyment. Wow, that's kinda evil. I wouldn't think that would help his escorting business. But then even serial killers have their groupies, so who knows, it may have gotten him some dates.
  7. AdamSmith, I seem to recall you identifying Steven with IceFireWizard several times. So riddle me this...is that based on solid information or just a working hypothesis? I mean, I can see you love devilling Steven with it (and it does seem to get to get under his skin) but is there hard evidence? ---- Kinda a sideways comment but I've always thought that IceFireWizard was a cool nom de guerre.
  8. Hipster foodies would munch out on goat droppings if you told them it was organic sun dried fruit from Papua New Guinea. On a more serious note, food scientists established a long time ago that taste is strongly influenced by context and expectations.
  9. MsGuy replied to MsGuy's topic in Gay Asia
    Fun yes. But sometimes the payoff gets a little stiff when you're on a budget.
  10. Seems like a long long time ago the subject of like/dislike buttons came up here. Also seems like someone pointed out that having a dislike button was a sure fire way to gin up a board meltdown. Made sense to me. While a 'like' might be of no greater significance in the greater scheme of things than the gold star kinder garden teachers stick on the kids's crayon drawings, still they provide an easy way to pass on a bit of positive reinforcement for participating. 'Dislikes'' on the other hand would tend to be taken rather more personally, I should think. Grudges held, flames initiated, wars breaking out, general armageddon ensues. So, not being particularly fond of meltdowns, I'm in favor of likes and agin dislikes. Oz, PBUH, has gotten this one right. ==== Further intense racking of my memory cells has produced the feeling that (just possibly) the discussion I so vaguely recall may have taken place over at Daddy's. LOL, if so, all hail the wisdom of deej. Except they did away with likes as well. Maybe those guys over there were touchier than the mellow denizens of BoyToy.
  11. MsGuy replied to MsGuy's topic in Gay Asia
    Thanks for the answer. ==== And I may not understand a word of Thai, but the visuals on his video gave me the impression he wasn't hiding his fondness for guys.
  12. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    RUN, ADAM, RUN!
  13. MsGuy posted a topic in Gay Asia
    OK, so did this raid occur because the bar was gay or because it was unlicensed or because of the drugs? Or maybe because the owner wasn't taking care of the police? Also, is it SOP for the police to detain all the customers in a bar raid? Just wondering if someone here has any information to offer on this incident. If I copied it right, here's a video of the gay Thai-Pop star arrested at the bar.
  14. Picking up on one of AdamSmith's favorite themes:
  15. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Little Boy Blue, Come blow your horn, The sheep's in the meadow, The cow's in the corn; But where is the boy Who looks after the sheep? He's under a haystack, He's fast asleep. Will you wake him? No, not I, The rufie will wear off Bye and bye. And in the meantime AS will no doubt have established an iron clad alibi.
  16. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Just for the record: I believe it was AS who posted the blue butted boy.
  17. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    So... Does the law student take off his shirt?
  18. A more innocent age.
  19. Sucky, I think I found you the perfect matching set for Halloween: If that doesn't trip your trigger, how about one of these.
  20. I've read that's it's a fairly durable virus myself. Didn't realize the CDC was downplaying this aspect of the disease. What cowardly ass-holes they are.
  21. And now back to the sensibility of the origional post: Newly appointed Ebola Czar awaits Senate confirmation.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.