Everything posted by MsGuy
-
My Favorite Lurker
Who's 'Frankly Rich'? Did I miss something? Pooh! Nobody ever tells me anything; I'm always the last to hear.
-
Bangkok trip
It was the lack of buzzards around your carcass that gave you away. The flies were a nice touch though.
-
Alabama woman guns down son’s gay lover at truck stop
The son was 30 and the deceased LTR was about 6 years older. The two had been together for about 4 years. I can't tell from the articles I googled whether the sheriff is sluffing this off because of the gay angle or whether he's treating it as a family fracas that got out of hand.
-
Bangkok trip
I have to admit I've never been hit up to replace a dead water buffalo. LOL. How much does a water buffalo cost?
-
We need more collective nouns
OK, that's way over the top English major crap, AS. Get a grip there fellow. Remember your audience.
-
Bangkok trip
Panetime, your posts and Tomcal's may differ in character but (except for the pix ), I'd be hard put to say which I enjoy more. Both of you have the knack of letting your readers see a personal take on what it's like to be visiting an exotic destination. Please post on your May trip regardless of how 'unexciting' you think we will find it. Freely admitting that I feel the occasional pang of jealousy at the panache with which Tomcal pulls off his adventures in Brazil, truth be told my fantasy vacation would far more resemble yours than his. Besides, I'm hooked on the back story of your Vietnamese friend. (blush) PS. You handled being hit up for cash about as well as it could be managed. It took me a lot of years (and many dollars) to learn how to say no half as well as you did. Oddly enough, I found that my relationships with the boys actually improved after I learned just to say no. My last regular I haven't seen in 5 years but I still hear from him regularly as he gallivants around the country; he's been out of the business for years & calls just to talk & keep me up to date. I think making it clear that you won't be conned can sometimes clear the way for a sort of real friendship to develop.
-
Thailand becoming the land of frowns?
Actually, Mr. P, that kind of makes sense of the situation. Mainland tour group travelers would be of an age to have grown up in the worst years of the Glorious Peoples Cultural Revolution. Thanks for the post.
-
Thailand becoming the land of frowns?
"...I don't know whether it's a single kiester dunked in single moat or a bevy of bums bobbing about all over the country. And, for all I know, the sight brings smiles to waterways throughout the land." Too funny
-
Pronunciation Help.
Just a guess, but I'd bet that the news organizations have been busy the past couple of months changing the place names in their style books from Russian to Ukrainian. Kharkov became Kharkiv, Donetsk morphed to Donets'k. Well, but Donetsk used to be Stalino, so plus ca change as the Froggies have it. You say tomato, I say I'll invade your fucking ass if you change Kiev to Kyiv. My spell check recognizes 'Kiev' as a legit proper name but rejects 'Kyiv'. Must have been a Russian mole amongst the programmers.
-
Thailand becoming the land of frowns?
In all fairness to lookin's point, I think it's only fair to point out that you yourself weren't likely to be mistaken for Chinese by the average Thai. Possibly that might account for the lack of frowns you encountered. Well, that and your well known preference for pooping in toilets rather than the moats of historic landmarks.
-
We need more collective nouns
A mulligan of abortions.
-
We need more collective nouns
Or a canape of foreskins.
-
The Wind in the Willows
LOL, in real life I'd hustle him on into the bedroom before he had a chance to change his mind. He might not meet some folks internet porn standards, but for me he'd do just fine. Even if that water in Mr. P's goodies post turned out to be warm as soup.
-
Gay Series: Looking
Well, what if the story were boring but the guys were cute and periodically dis-robed and got all hot and stuff with each other? But all artistic like and strictly in furtherance of that boring story. No porno.
-
The Wind in the Willows
You've both done very well. ==== And from those 'goodies' pix, I'd say the only charitable conclusion is that the water was quite cold that day. ==== And now on to the serious stuff of a review: Has anyone screened Nature Boy yet? If so, are there enough on screen minutes of splashing around (or the equivalent) to warrant viewing the whole miniseries? PS. I did a little research of my own (just to confirm the obvious). The screen shot in my original post is Mr. Ingleby washing his clothes in Nature Boy and has nothing at all to do with Wind in the Willows. I guess you can't trust random bloggers any more. What's the internet coming to?
-
Look-A-Like Boyfriends
So many beards! Are gay beards (no pun intended) back in style now? Are bears and beards disproportionately inclined to self post to a twincest site? Can you tell I don't get out much?
-
I am a Bully sign required by judge
All the justice you can afford?
-
The Wind in the Willows
Yeah but your 'research' didn't result in any cute naked butt pix being posted, Paragon. Publish or perish, Mr. P, it's a hard knock life.
-
I am a Bully sign required by judge
What if the extra-judicial punishment is framed as a voluntary act of penance to avoid a stiff term in durance vile?
-
Who is Prince Harry's Father ???
More likely the reasons in question have Granny's picture on them.
-
The Wind in the Willows
Well, one would hardly call him 'beefcake'. 'Vanilla cupcake', maybe? PS. Thanks for the research, lookin.
-
Who is Prince Harry's Father ???
LOL, I'm sure some priest will get caught with his dress hiked up soon enough. And after that? Maybe the Russkies will decide to tidy up their borders with the Ukraine.
-
The Wind in the Willows
All these years and I never knew Wind in the Willows was written as a gay love story. Come on, guys, spread the word. You've been letting down the side. Lee Ingleby playing the Water Rat in the 2006 Canadian film version: (Just a little cheesecake to whet your interest.)
-
Who is Prince Harry's Father ???
I think that as long as Charles chooses to be Harry's father and Harry chooses to be Charles' son, then Harry is Charles' son and what the fuck difference does it make to anyone else who was in that daffy slut's cunt. I've known several men who've found a cowbird chick in their nest and knowingly raised it as their own. It works out about as well as any other father/child relationship does, if the father wants it to. After the guy has changed the diapers, taught him to poop in a pot and to tie his own shoelaces, the bond has formed. By the time Dad gets to teaching him how to catch a baseball, it really isn't something he thinks about much. So as much as I know Charles is a silly knob who would do well to survive as a shoe salesman if he had been born into a normal family, we really shouldn't put his relationship with his son to ridicule. It may be the one honorable thing he's done in his life.
-
Ybor City or Downtown Tampa?
Buttwilde, I was my Mom's full-time caretaker for 4 years. Looking back I can honestly say it was the best, most fulfilling period of my life. I'm grateful I had the opportunity to be with her. But get some help, if no more than a couple of days or even 1/2 days a week. No matter how much you love her nor how well you get along, it's hard to avoid burnout without some time to yourself away from the house. That said I don't know squat about Tampa Bay. I hope someone here will help you out. Next time, try to give us a little more advance warning of the event. Many of the posters here don't check in everyday, so the person who could help you the most might not read your thread for several days. Good luck and remember, you don't necessarily have to go back to the hotel with somebody to enjoy your vacation.