Everything posted by Latbear4blk
-
SALVADOR, BAHIA, Dec 22 to Jan 3
Maps gives you directions with the local public transportation? Excellent! I do not think I want metro for he trip from and to the airport. The hotels offers a shuttle, I have to ask the fee. Otherwise, I guess I will Uber.
-
Breaking News! Larstrup Under Investigation!!
By the way, snark is fine as long as the conversation keeps on track. The new boytoy I like is that now we can discuss and be snarky about the issues, not about each other.
-
Breaking News! Larstrup Under Investigation!!
My point is that it is not loyalty to the owner what mostly direct traffic.
-
Breaking News! Larstrup Under Investigation!!
"They" still own the rentboy.pro url. The traffic is redirected to the new one. The name changing is not a consequence of a change in the ownership, but of the post SESTA/FOSTA panic.
-
Considering a Last Minute Trip to Salvador for Labor Day
No one is coming for Christmas and NYE?
-
Cambios
May I ask why so much cash is needed? I understand we need the papers to pay to the boys. I hope everything else can be paid with plastic.
-
Breaking News! Larstrup Under Investigation!!
Can you expand on your comment, please? I do not understand what you meant. The changes in Friendboys ownership may have affected traffic because they translated into changes in the business model. I do not see the analogy with the alleged loyalty to the owner.
-
My Visit to Bangkok
I welcome women in all aspects of my life, including sometimes my bed. I enjoy their company in every single place in the Universe. But in the strippers club, ABSOLUTELY NOT!
-
SALVADOR, BAHIA, Dec 22 to Jan 3
I think I am changing my mind about the trip to Praia da Forte, and the turtles shelter. Based on my research, it is part of the typical packet for tourists, which is what I want to avoid. I want to mingle more with the locals and less with the visitors.
-
SALVADOR, BAHIA, Dec 22 to Jan 3
I sent Fernando a message at his WhatsApp 24 hours ago and still did not get a response. Well, he is Brazilian after all. May be it is too early.
- ARGENTINA Jun/Jul 2018
-
My Visit to Bangkok
Everyone should know that women who go to stripper bars have herpes, bad breath, and sharp pussies.
-
Why are Brazilians Late?
Never make a date in a place you can not enjoy.
-
Why are Brazilians Late?
You are resisting. The problem is that you are waiting. Just enjoy your time, he will show up eventually. If you were the one arriving late, you would notice nothing dressed/bored/anxious in the guys who arrived first. I am not defending it, I am trying to explain it.
-
Why are Brazilians Late?
That is exactly the problem, the notion of "wasting time". It is a radical difference between the way life and time are understood in many Latin cultures and many Anglo Saxon cultures. I guess you heard about The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism, Max Weber's masterpiece. The moment is more important than the future. That is also why sex in so many Latin cultures is more uninhibited than sex in many Anglo Saxon ones.
-
Why are Brazilians Late?
This could have been written also about Argentineans.
-
ARGENTINA Jun/Jul 2018
Going from DC to Buenos Aires, I definitely feel safer over there. Yess, pity crime may be more prevalent than in DC, not sure of that, but violent crime is way lower in the areas I move around. Just take the regular precautions you would in any city you do not know. Stay in the avenues, away from dar areas, away from high poverty areas. Pity crime is a certain risk. Locals tend to over estimate insecurity. I wonder if your impression comes from Kirchner times. Media in Argentina is monopolized by a couple of groups, both anti K. As part of their campaign against the administration they would publish pity crime news in the covers with huge headlines every day.
-
escorts websites in Brazil
I am surprised at the range of ages. I was expecting more guys in their early 20s and less in their late 20s/30s.
-
escorts websites in Brazil
Absolutely, I am only planning to go online if by the end of the day I found myself horny, no exhausted, and by myself. Try to be in Salvador between Dec 23 and Jan 3, I would love meeting you.
-
escorts websites in Brazil
I need a new folder in my bookmarks. Thank you! Are you recommending Zeus, @Riobard?
-
Are Beautiful Men Favored?
- escorts websites in Brazil
I know that no now is going to hire online having the GPs in the sauna parading for you. However, what websites are used in Brazil to hire escorts?- Trumpeting Trump
It is not liberal hate. There many Republicans who are embarrassed at Trump. Labeling all their critics as Liberal is just another empty talking point of the brainless ones.- Breaking News! Larstrup Under Investigation!!
I am not disputing that may be members loyal to Daddy, or that Old Timers matter. I am disputing the apocalyptic tone. Sure, there is always change, but the site seems pretty healthy to me. But let's drop the disagreements for a sec. I would love to take advantage from your sources and your seniority. What Deej's alternative nick names do you know?- ARGENTINA Jun/Jul 2018
- escorts websites in Brazil