Everything posted by Latbear4blk
-
In Rio
Sorry!
-
In Rio
Soon we will have a report by @Tomcal.
-
SALVADOR, BAHIA, Dec 22 to Jan 3
I told him that I just wanted a gay touch in all his planned tours. The only specific thing I mentioned was that I was planning to visit the saunas and try the garotos de programa, without his help. But do not worry, I got the point. I am stupidly and ridiculously anxious about this trip. I need to slow down. Bitches.
-
SALVADOR, BAHIA, Dec 22 to Jan 3
- SALVADOR, BAHIA, Dec 22 to Jan 3
It is only five months in advance.- SALVADOR, BAHIA, Dec 22 to Jan 3
I am a little bit anxious.- Current prices for Boys in Brazil and Argentina?
Look at the thread with my report about my recent trip to Argentina, and the many posts in my blog with escorts reviews.- SALVADOR, BAHIA, Dec 22 to Jan 3
I hope I did not offend him, I have not heard from him since Wednesday.- Hotels in Rio keep closing
I got to read about 13 hotels closing since the Olympics, not just one, before the first pop up scared me away.- Rimming Is Safe...and Fun
I will never quite. Even if I got a bacterial infection last winter. Damn E.Coli.- FERCHO -MEDELLIN
You may be right and it is laziness, I am not sure. However, notice that using WhatsApp as voice instead os text message exchange system is prevalent in Latin America. Everyone does it, all the time.- GDP under President Trump
Do not feed the trolls.- FERCHO -MEDELLIN
Oh, it is my spelling!- FERCHO -MEDELLIN
I am not super impressed by the pictures I am receiving. The voice messages speak of special events, a dancing show by 4 boys, a barbecue, it seems to be more than a regular whore house. Perhaps they are doing well and decided an upgrade of the operation?- FERCHO -MEDELLIN
+57 312 271 7925- Thailand, a second rate country run by assholes
No pain, no gain- FERCHO -MEDELLIN
How does it work. Is it like the Brazilian saunas, but in a bar instead of a bath house setting?- FERCHO -MEDELLIN
?- FERCHO -MEDELLIN
What did you get for your money @JAYBLK?- FERCHO -MEDELLIN
I sent them a WhatsApp message asking for the catalogue, and they added me to their maling lists. I am getting tons of pictures and voice messages recorded by the manager. It sounds like a very interesting alternative when visiting Medellin. Does anyone know the fees?- bi male in NJ
I like his avatar picture, though.- SALVADOR, BAHIA, Dec 22 to Jan 3
Fernando responded with his tour offerings. I will hire him for a walk in the Pelourinho, and for a night of Samba in the beach. I am asking for clarification about his combos. He has some tours described as to experience the real every day life in Bahia, things like a Favela tour, and the African market tour, and you can combine them. I told him I am gay and would appreciate it if he gives a gay touch to all his itineraries.- Brazilian Forums?
If I find anything is going to be posted here and you will know. I did not know you are Brazilian. I am going to Salvador in December. If you have any tips or websites I should check, please let me know.- Brazilian Forums?
We have boytoy and M4M in the USA. We have escortsxp in Argentina. Do we have similar discussion boards in Brazil? It is o pais mais grande do mundo, so I should expect more than one.- My Visit to Bangkok
I insist. Women who go to strippers bars have sharp metallic blades in their pussies. They will ground and devour your dick. Not only if you fuck them, taking a look at them is enough. Just a look and... Poof! Your dick is gone. - SALVADOR, BAHIA, Dec 22 to Jan 3