Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latbear4blk

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Latbear4blk

  1. I was just checking that. Apparently is about 40 bucks. I am going to make my final decision this week end, and start making reservations afterwards. I am excited. I always wanted to know Afrobrazil, and it is happening!
  2. I know, my friend, I appreciate your suggestion. I just want to start making decisions and for now the decision is Bahia. It is not the cheapest destination, but it is the one I have always dreamed of.
  3. My friend, te decision is made and I started a new thread. I am going to Salvador. Colombia may be next.
  4. I am making decisions. I am abandoning my previous thread and starting this new one. The biggest decision is made, I am going to Salvador. I found a package that includes flight and hotel for les than U$S 2,200. It is an old hotel in Praia da Barra: http://www.villagenovo.com Before closing the deal, I wanted to share here to see if anyone has anything horrible to say about this hotel. I understand the location is great.
  5. Fact: Fact:
  6. Let's see if being more specific helps me to get help. These are some hotels I am considering. Does any of you know anything about them? http://www.thehotel.com.br http://www.realclassicbahiahotel.com.br/pt-br/ http://www.hotelvilavelha.com.br/pt-br/ http://www.villagenovo.com http://www.hotelcatharinaparaguacu.com.br/galeria.asp http://bahiacafehotelsalvador.com I am planning the trip from December 23 to January 2nd (flexible). With any of those hotels my budget for flight tickets and hotel would stay below 2,500. I wish I could find a less expensive way. Or perhaps try a location closer than Bahia.
  7. Even if it is not the most affordable, I think I am going for Salvador. Not in stone yet, but the chance is strong. Any suggestions on hotels to stay in the city? I though about Airbnb but for a first time I prefer an hotel. I think. Help please,
  8. So... As I shared above, when we went with Randisan to the "telo", both of my CCs were rejected and I ended paying cash. Well, today I arrived back home and found a message from the Anti Fraud division of my Visa. That hotel tried to charge U$S 150,000. Yes, it is not a typo. I am wondering, are they very, very stupid scammers, or that old clerk did not know how to use the CC reader and unintentionally tried to charge that amount. Whatever it is, perhaps it is a good idea not to pay with your CC in a "telo" in Buenos Aires. P.S. I am so stone that I wrote a half in Spanish post, I just realized it and fixed it. I think.
  9. Latbear4blk replied to Lucky's topic in Politics
    What about old fashioned stupidity?
  10. My last Buenos Aires treat. Delicious. https://ilikepinga.com/2018/07/19/randisan/
  11. Latbear4blk replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  12. For your information, all of South America is not the same. Venezuela is not representative of Brazil or any other country.
  13. It looks like you do not understand geography very well. Check this thread title.
  14. Now I understand why he went to the other site to open a thread against RockHardNYC.
  15. Respectfully, the tattoos phobia does not say much about the tattoo holders but about the haters. You are getting old and not changing with the times. Of course you can bring examples of unattractive (to you) men with tattoos, and I would probably agree in many cases. But in general tattoos are not a problem to me. They used to be but I have opened my mind to appreciate their beauty. Keep an open spirit to the new ages. You have the right to express any thoughts and opinions you want, of course. I applaud your willing to do it and to participate here. However, rather than trashing the men I do not like (and you may love), I choose to celebrate those who are beautiful to my eyes.
  16. I may be missing something here, But I do not think the main point @lookin is making is about the flavor.
  17. Can you please clarify? I have been in small towns in Rio Grande do Soul 25 years ago and the people was still significantly gay friendlier than most American country side areas. Sure, big cities are a better environment for partying, but I would not say there is a safety issue here. In my experience there is definitely none. Are there separatists areas in Brazil? Civil war? I think I am reading the wrong news outlets.
  18. Only partially defeats the purpose. Do not forget the special relationship with sex and pleasure Brazilian culture has. You may be paying American prices, but you are still getting Brazilian quality.
  19. Yesterday I met my fourth "taxi boy" in Buenos Aires, and had my first experiece in a "telo". I do not say my fourth Argentine boy, because only one of the fourth was actually from here. The one I did not like. Buenos Aires is changing a lot. In my times the only significant source of local immigrants were Paraguay and Bolivia, mostly manual workers, and Taiwan was starting to have some relevance. The city is now flooded with middle class professionals from Venezuela, and middle class college students from Venezuela, Colombia, and Perú. Most of the hits I got in Grindr and Scruff were from Chavez; exodus. There is a new brand of business in the urban landscape: the "barberías" (barber shops) that replaced the old "peluquerías", places where young men gather to get their beard fixed, listen to music and hung up, owned mostly by Dominican immigrants. The boy I met yesterday, Fabricio, is from Perú. We met in a "telo". Here you have some pictures of the establishment: There was a card with suggestions for an heterosexual couple on how to use that kiddnish shaped furniture: Ooops. Sorry, I see the picture is upside down. The cost for a 3 hours "turno" was $AR 450. They had a cheaper room at $AR 350, but no one available at the time. I had to pay with cash because both of my CCs (yes, I only have two, you CC overloaded Americans)n were rejected by their system. Strange, I never had a problem before. Fabricio was great, and a very unusual meeting for me. I am not a talker, I want to fuck. We chatted tirelessly with this boy, he is so interesting. A mix of native Amazonian Indian, Black, Spanish, and Japanese. He is a middle class Peruvian from the Amazonian jungle area. He consumes ayahuasca regularly. I was fascinated with his knowledge and passion for his culture. I paid him for 1 hour ($AR 1,200, I gave him 1,300), we hang out from 19:30 to midnight. We first chat for about one hour, then fucked for about 40 minutes, and then we went on talking. I invited him to have diner in a nearby restaurant before saying goodbye. He is an outstanding bottom, but not really into kissing. A full and detail report will follow when I have time. Right now I am writing this in a rush before getting in the shower. I am meeting with Carlos at noon. He finally decided that is not going to do the pics and video session I was offering him. He is an amazing lover but I do not think he wants to make a career from escorting. I booked him for 2 hours and will get lunch together. After him I will probably need to cocoon myself to try to recover my strengths and resurrect, I do not think I will have more adventures to report. My flight is leaving this Thursday. Who knows?
  20. Well, questioning American intelligence agencies that are denouncing the Russian continuos aggression and threat, in foreign soil, standing next to the accused foe leader, would qualify as treason in my dictionary. Imagine Obama doing that.
  21. I am surprise no newspapers has headlined its report this morning with "TREASON".
  22. LOL. No, "taxi boys" is the local slang for male prostitutes. Absolutely nothing to do with taxis cabs or taxi drivers, other than they also charge you by time.
  23. Thank you @tassojunior for contributing to the thread with useful information. I am not into the sauna scene or into shopping, and am not planning to explore that, your posts are an useful addition. Last night my dinner finished at 1AM, so I did an attempt to go to Contramano, understanding Sundays was their Bears Night. It was a disappointment, the "boliche" (Argentine Spanish word for night club or disco) was closed. I just checked their website, and found out they have radically changed their schedule. They used to open Wednesday to Sunday, now they are open only Friday and Saturday. Anyway, based on the pictures they have in the site, I doubt I would have found anyone attractive to me. Perhaps next year I will be able to explore Buenos Aires' night. Just one week here is not enough, I have many friends and relatives to meet and no much time for exploring. It does look like street cruising is still alive. A few times I walked a few blocks in Avenida Santa Fe and saw guys clearly cruising, I wonder what would happen should I have a couple of hours to hang out over there. Last night and Friday night I walked a few blocks pretty late and even when I saw guys cruising, I would say the atmosphere is not as friendly as it used to be. The stores used to leave their windows open and lighten up showing their offerings. Many of them (I would say most of them between Callao and 9 de Julio) now close the windows with metallic blinds, making the sidewalks sadder and darker. Being here only for one week and one week end did not give me the chance to check the theater scene. I did have a few recommendations (Terrenal, by Mauricio Kartún, and Todo Piola, de Mariano Blatt). If you are in Buenos Aires and want to see good acting and directing, I strongly advise you to give a try to any of those. The people who recommended them are former colleagues from my acting times and I have the upmost respect for their opinion. I can also recommend "Tarascones", by Gonzalo de María, a comedy written in verse with rhyme. I attended a show 2 yeas ago and I am glad to see it is still playing, although in a different location. I cannot recommend this one: Cruising 2, by Juian Arenas, because I have no references, but I was curious about it. Julián Arenas also directed and acted in "Me Imagino Que Vendrás Acompañado", a gay theme comedy played for many years. I recently discovered the web series he created based on it, and loved it. I am not sure the play would be good, but I am confident that at least it would be an interesting window to the local gay culture. This afternoon I am meeting Fabricio, he does not have a pace, so it will be my first experience in a "telo". Tomorrow Carlos already confirmed we will have our second meeting, I do not know yet whether it will include a session of pictures or will be just playing. A side note, I love to be able to read the narratives in Rentmen reviews without using a VPN software. Here in Argentina the locals can post prices and they are called "escorts" without the "porn stars" American euphemism.
  24. Today I went for my third escort and this time it was a disappointment. He did not do anything wrong, really, we were just not a match. I stopped it when he was giving me head and I decided that I was not going to continue just because I was there. I paid half of the fee ($AR 700) and left. I have a strict policy about poor experiences. I think I cannot judge a professional just because I did not enjoy the meeting, so I am not going to identify him. He had very good reviews in the escortsxp.com forums, even when his pictures did not convince me I gave him a try. Too twinkish and too feminine for me.
  25. I can. But I am trying my phone now and notice navegation is easier

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.