Everything posted by Latbear4blk
-
Poimte 202 photos
Lovable. My apologies for my ignorance, as I am virgin of Brazilian saunas. The idea of walking around wrapped in a little towel is not much appealing to me. Can I go to a sauna just as I would go to a regular bar? Would I be out of place, the only one not naked? Do the GP stay in the sauna area or mingle with the (dressed?) customers in the bar? Obrigado!
- Newbie to Boy Toy
-
Merida Mexico
Are you telling us Tom looks like this? (please notice the Everywhere Wild sign)
-
Merida Mexico
I cannot wait to go out hunting together.
-
Merida Mexico
Thanks for your response, although I would prefer a clarification coming from the ones asking for info about your boys. I can relate to what you say about not knowing what your type is. I do have a pretty clear type when I am looking at pictures, but it is not necessary the same if we move out of the screen to discuss how chemistry reacts in real face to face situations. Most times I keep my type consistent on age, in general I like them younger than 30. But beyond that it is very often a surprise. There are so many variables interacting with each other in a face to face situation, that it is very hard to make a prediction. I follow my dick, it is funnier than my brain.
-
Merida Mexico
I am very excited about my trip to Salvador in December, but there is something that puzzles me. If there are as many horny hot boys available as everyone says there are; why everyone wants to fuck the same guys @tomcal is fucking. I made a joke a about it before, but seriously, why? There should be plenty of guys even hotter than this one (I hope, he is not really my type) available to be picked. Of course I think sharing is great, I have no problems at all about that, and I would do it if I am hanging out in person and there is a good vibe. But going after an Internet picture when you have hundreds of real boys to choose from? I do not get it. I am not trying to be a bitch, I am honestly puzzled.
-
Bad news: Bolsonaro will win the elections
C'mon. Going after saunas in Brazil is like going after Christian Churches or gun owners in the USA. It is not going to happen.
-
Merida Mexico
Guys, stop trying to borrow @tomcal's findings. Find your own.
-
Bad news: Bolsonaro will win the elections
Sure. I wonder what he would say about the USA. A very serious country, with a very representative president.
-
Upcoming Bangkok Trip...Recommendations requested and appreciated....
How can we recognize you? Are you the one sucking her fingers?
-
Bangkok Fun Diminished?
- Bangkok Fun Diminished?
You are so smart!- Bangkok Fun Diminished?
What do you think?- Rio: meeting guys safe?
LOL! I have been doing the same for about three decades now. It works!- Rio - For those interested in museums
What a terrible tragedy. At least there are no human casualties.- Bangkok Fun Diminished?
It is a gift from the Admins to those fora members who enjoy having the last word. Damn, NOW I should be able to lock this.- Happy Labor Day
Thank you, sir. I have a birthday party tomorrow. Besides that, after the first 2 weeks of school, I am ready to do nothing.- Michael Cohen flips.
I just realize that perhaps Stormy also becomes an heroine. Hers is a profession I respect so much more than lawyers and reality show stars. America may have my respect back.- The Brazilian Real
wow. I sound much more reasonable in that quote. Obviously I am not being very successful at keeping on check my enthusiasm about my December trip.- Time to say goodbye, I'm off to do other things.
Because some people live in a delusional plot where they are the heroic protagonists of dramatic events. And now, I say goodbye, I am off for other things. I'll be back in 5 minutes.- The Brazilian Real
Peace, sisters. My intention was to point to an interesting semantic situation, no need to start a fight. Whatever the technical expression is, I am sad for the Brazilian people but happy because my dollars will probably buy even more in December.- BLK PSTARS BEEFING
This is only interesting for those of us into Black and interracial porn. Otherwise you probably will not know the models I am mentioning here. DeepDic and Knockout , two major top porn performers, were beefing, insulting each other in Twitter around Noir Male. XL intervened with a thoughtfulness and a political awareness I had not noticed before on him and got the latter to apologize. I just hit him offering to write a column in my blog. I am quite sure he is not going to be interested without being paid, but I would love to advertise that kind of opinions.- Recife
- Pointe is my favorite sauna at present time
Muscle guys are like migrating bird species. Everyone knows where to find them, but no one knows how exactly they figure it out how to get there.- The Brazilian Real
I got it, but I do not think you see my point. I am not arguing, I was wrong and totally misunderstood your statement, which of course is not nonsensical. The point I am trying to make is that, despite all of my years in the USA, I still struggle with including myself in that "we". That is why I could only think of the real as at its lowest level. I am not sure I am explaining myself. - Bangkok Fun Diminished?