Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latbear4blk

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Latbear4blk

  1. I think we are more aware now than we were before about privacy issues. Not only we, the photographers, but also the garotos have a better understanding.
  2. Not true. Good advice for any visitor in any big city in Latin America, and in many big cities around the world, USA included. There are plenty of safe places South of the Rio Grande where you would be absolutely safe.
  3. https://www.instagram.com/p/CYXePDJPBaO/ Seven is open.
  4. Do you back this source? In my experience, Gringos over estimate threats in South America and under estimate them in the USA. For instance, Laureles in this source shows as an area where you must practice "elevated caution". However, in mi research I have found unanimous opinions that Laureles is a safe hood. I am even considering renting my airbnb in there.
  5. I was not VERY DISAPPOINTED like @JKane but disappointed indeed. Are you fond of Isaac Asimov, @TotallyOz? If you were not familiar with his novels, that may explain why you were not disappointed at all.
  6. I would love to connect and go hunting together! Do not worry about his phone number, there is no shortage of men and although this one is HOT, I prefer them younger and slightly less muscular. This guy would be a Plan B. 😇
  7. STATION ELEVEN, in HBO-MAX. Post apocalyptic fiction with a Shakespearean touch. EXCELENT.
  8. I have been checking Mileroticos every other day, and have not seen him advertising in Medellin. I think he would have caught my attention.
  9. Perhaps you want to contact Radiorob, the guy behind the changes. He is very resourceful and friendly, I am sure he will not mind sharing information.
  10. From my very limited understanding and knowledge of Argentina, this sounds like nonsense. It may have happened, but it is anecdotal information. Your friend may have been through a traumatic experience, or he may not be the sharpest tool in the box.
  11. I am also planning the trip. While we wait for someone more knowledgeable, this is what I know right now: 1. You pick the guy you like and make an appointment. He will be waiting for you. Of course, you may need to negotiate times according to availability. There is a rotation of boys on days and times. 2. It is always better to speak the native tongue, but we are in the 21st Century. Make sure you have Google Translate (or similar app) in your phone. As you may not have access to wifi in a critical moment, make sure you download to your phone the dictionaries you will need. 3. How can we know if we did not receive it. My advise is: check #2. Use the translator to respond. Send them a txt message letting them know that you do not understand Spanish, and asking them to send you text instead of voice messages, so you can pass them through the translator.
  12. Damn! I hate when that happens. It happened to me when I went to Salvador. Good to hear you are not giving up! My plans to go in April are firm.The only reason I am not making arrangements already is Omicron and the new wave.
  13. We should not go hunting together. We may fight.
  14. I may know your Amazon boy. Is this him? https://ilikepinga.com/2019/12/07/wesley-from-rio/ He did not have a tattoo, though.
  15. If you want to change the template for your Grindr profile, I am sure there is a way to switch it to Portuguese, but I do not know how. However, you can just edit your profile descriptions and use any language you want to. I am not sure what you are asking, @Novarunner. If you have been able to populate your profile with descriptions and narratives written in English, you should know how to di it in Portuguese. Just hit/tap the Edit bottom
  16. It is a very nice and fluid story, anyways.
  17. That is something that usually happens to me in my trips. The first day or couple of days I am anxious and full of excitement and expectations, and I end disappointed. Fortunately, it never lasts more than a couple of days.
  18. https://www.m4m-forum.org https://foropirata.com/forum/5-foro-escorts-masculinos/
  19. The friends who are right now there are reporting that beyond the regulation, the saunas are not enforcing it.
  20. I am not sure whether or not to believe him, but he told me that he prefered topping in one on one, and bottoming in orgies.
  21. @macdaddi, if you are going to be in Medellin or Bogotá in April, I would love to invite you for a meal, a drink, or all of the above, and pick your brain. Let me know, please.
  22. That was the correct address 3 years ago, the last time I visited that bar. Back then, they were opening a new location in Palermo. I am not sure whether or not KM 0 still exists.
  23. I'd never seen a gogo boy in Contramano! But I used to go there in the 90s, the bars in tower were a late addition when I was almost leaving the city. The video does not show enough, it could be in any place, including the Contramano bar in the second or third floor of the annex in tower.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.