Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latbear4blk

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Latbear4blk

  1. I am not researching it, but it is probably very simple. Please, note, I am not a techie. I think it is simple because I just went through a similar requirement to visit Buenos Aires. I filled a standard form on line and got an email with the document. Much simpler than filling paper forms on board or in the airport.
  2. Why do you think it is ambiguous?
  3. Is anyone planning an expedition to Medellin for November 20-27? If you are, and we have a well established relationship, hit me through PM and we may be able to make plans together.
  4. You were correct, sir. JFF is not the only beneficiary of the ongoing migration. Austin Wolf's platform 4myFans also is.
  5. A few of the guys in my network (I only reached out to those with very strong following and thousands of members) contacted OF as soon as the rumor started. This is the response they are receiving:
  6. My sources tell me that the news are exaggerating. OnlyFans will make an announcement through their official channels soon. There are going to be changes, but perhaps not so drastic as it is being reported right now. Pause and wait.
  7. If I can get the third shot in October, I will try to travel to Medellín o Rio in Thanksgiving week. I am seriously considering Colombia, but having second thoughts. It may not be a good idea to visit a city for the first time amidst the pandemic.
  8. Yep. Delta is still unusual also in Argentina and, I understand, the rest of South America.
  9. Report on the local version of gay escorts discussion forums. https://ilikepinga.com/2021/08/15/foro-pirata/
  10. Damn. I would start with him, if he is in offer. Hot man!
  11. Not really. There is something in the way they drag the vowels and seem to take their time always, but I am not sure whether that is what triggers the effect.
  12. I am laughing alone. Super good.
  13. He thinks he ate chicken, but it was beef.
  14. I am watching the clip. Definitely, the Dominican accent makes me very horny.
  15. I did, several times when I was still finding out what I was into. The last time was about 18 years ago, and that last one was only because without me bottoming, I was not topping an extraordinary African God I picked up on 17th St after Cobalt night. I never enjoyed it. Although I always keep my options open and do believe that we can always learn more about ourselves and change no matter our age, I do not feel the desire to bottom and I have no fantasies about it. I am not proud or ashamed, but of course I would love to be versatile as the possibilities for Joy would multiply. Anyways, as I am aging my erection is not always reliable. Beyond viagra, perhaps I should start switching to describing myself as a dominant oral lover, so I do not disappoint anyone.
  16. RD is always in my list, however I find it less affordable compared against Brazil or Colombia. Flight tickets are relatively ridiculously expensive. Additionally, all the stories I heard are about a Paradise for bottom visitors. I am still waiting for a top praising the glories of Dominican bottoms.
  17. I may be traveling in November, although I have not yet decided my destination. I am debating myself between Rio and Medellin. However, I am not booking anything or making any serious plans yet. The pandemic keeps changing, and international restrictions are definitely not over.
  18. If I can travel, it would be November 20th/27th.
  19. Thank you! I am still just exploring the idea. As soon as Medellín becomes a serious plan, I will PM you.
  20. I am researching airbnbs in Medellin. Some of them, in the house rules, explicit forbid visitors in order to avoid sex tourism and procuring. Is this a formal legal wonder that no one cares about? Should I avoid these places? Thank you to the Medellin connoisseurs!
  21. Well, sure there has been a compromise. If you google the initial controversies when Season 1 came up, Meghan was not the most questioned incorporation but Jameela Jamil. You will find D Wesley and L Maldonado passionately defending those incorporations because of the very reason you so easily discard: reaching out to new audiences. Without the demographics that Meghan and Jamila bring, HBO would have never close the deal. I agree with you, there is a loss, there is an evident compromise. I also think you do not see the gains. My knowledge of ballroom culture is very superficial, but I understand that Leiomy and Dashaun are unquestionable icons of the subculture. They have celebrated the joining of those ciswomen you exclude as a great accomplishment and another demonstration of the inclusive spirit of ballroom. Additionally, the show gives opportunity to broadcast to millions beauty, talent, and a mindset that otherwise would remain unknown. And provides the opportunity to these amazing artists to make a difference in their lives and get a lift out of poverty and marginality. I am sure that when you say that "Ballroom was created by/for LGBTQ youth of color as a place for freedom,belonging & expression", you did not mean belonging for ever to marginalized and excluded groups. I think that when you and I feel nostalgia at the losses, we do it from our place of privilege (I apologize if I am misrepresenting you). I bet you that Ballroom artists see this as a cultural triumph, as a dream made reality, as a huge opportunity to reach out with their talent to more people, and as a unique opportunity to make a decent living from what they love and enjoy doing.
  22. Latbear4blk replied to a post in a topic in Latin America Member Only Forum
    He is damn cute, but his voice is what turns me on the most.
  23. One more, while I am waiting to board my plane in EZE. I forgot to recommend a restaurant and share the last two items checked out of my To Eat List. The Museo del Jamón is a tradicional Spanish (from Spain) cuisine restaurant close to Avenida de Mayo & Avenida 9 de Julio. I used to love it when I was living in Baires and I was not disappointed. I ate a great Tortilla Española: And finally, I got my only Flan con Dulce de Leche in this trip: And this reporting is now over. I think?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.