Everything posted by Latbear4blk
-
Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro tests positive for coronavirus
Such a lie would not prove that the coronavirus is harmless, and would be hard to fabricate. Too risky for nothing.
-
A Tibetian monk sees the face of Jesus in a tub of margarine
If I tried that, I would shat the glassdoors.
-
pointe 202 announces re-opening
Yes! Favorite hobby during lock down, besides jerking off? Planning trips that you know you will have t cancel. But researching, I have learned for instance that Medellin is one of the successful stories in the fight against the pandemic. One week in November would be perfect to recognize territory, and then make a decision about whether or not and where to travel for winter break.
-
The pianoforte
Larscrap is not a fraud. He is just mentally unstable.
-
Travel to Brazil?
I was misinformed, I had learned about the temporary extension of the ban until today; but did not know that meanwhile they approve an extension of the ban until de end of July. No one can go to Brazil until August, if the ban is not renew even longer. http://www.in.gov.br/en/web/dou/-/portaria-n-340-de-30-de-junho-de-2020-264247695
-
COVID-19 CAN CAUSE PRIAPISM
LOL
-
COVID-19 CAN CAUSE PRIAPISM
Covid-19 can cause PRIAPISM: French man, 62, suffers a four-hour erection after the coronavirus triggered blood clots in his penis I thought my Viagra was over performing, but I may need to go to the hospital.
-
CUTEASIANFORFUN- WELCOME!
@Lucky, when you tag someone, they get an alert. They cannot not see it. It is safer than a headline you may not see, specially if you are not logging in every day.
-
CUTEASIANFORFUN- WELCOME!
Why do you not tag him if you want his attention? @cuteasianforfun
-
Good, thoughtful point about Biden...
That is enough in this political context.
-
new announcement from Pointe202
I am sure some fans would go no matter what, but I would not step into a sauna under pandemic restrictions. Even with masks and no physical contact, the risk is just too high. If I ever walked in, I would be so concerned about being careful that the whole experience would be unpleasant. Perhaps all saunas should be looking for houses with land in suburban areas? Outdoor sex may trend after the pandemic.
-
Brazilians visiting Mexico
Kathy? Is that a variation of Karen? LOL
-
An Apology and A Request
@Buddy2, I was so glad I would not see their diarrheic thread creation. The Ignore feature is a bless.
-
An Apology and A Request
I highly recommend the use of the ignore feature. Who cares what they say about you? I am not ignoring anyone in here, but at Daddy's I used to ignore marylander, Avalon, and samhux. My forum experience improved immensely once they disappear from my screen, including any mention of me made by them.
-
pointe 202 announces re-opening
I am playing with the idea of one week in Medellin in November.
-
Brazilians visiting Mexico
I like the same kind of boys. All of those, for instance.
-
pointe 202 announces re-opening
Oh, I am not going anywhere. However, other forum members seem to be considering traveling now. The current Brazilian ban for incoming foreigners dies on July 5th, if I remember well.
-
pointe 202 announces re-opening
And the ban on foreigner visitors may be lifted on July 5th. That would be good timing.
-
Travel to Brazil?
Pointe is re opening "soon", according to its social media.
-
Putin/Trump 2020
Talking politics when you do not understand the words you read or the statistics you interpret, is pointless.
-
Putin/Trump 2020
My American Masters degree was all written papers.
-
Travel to Brazil?
Like the Phoenix, they are always reborn. So far, I had cancelled this July's fantasies and had not set the vaccine as a pre-condition to traveling. Not only traveling, I am just slowly embracing a long season of locking myself down beyond the opening phase in my city. I am still not sure what I am going to do about sex. The last 4 months I hooked up only once, and I think I am just fully switching to porn. I am not sure. I am just extremely concerned at the data I am reading. My school is right now talking about a hybrid virtual/presential model for next school year, and in that case I would have to leave home every day. I am aware that some teacher unions are resisting the opening, but I would rather take it as our civil duty.
-
Travel to Brazil?
Data keeps coming and I am more and more canceling any fantasies of traveling until there is a vaccine or a treatment. Last data seems to show that younger people are ignoring protocol and the infection is rampant in those younger than 30, which is the pool where I fish.
-
Putin/Trump 2020
It is true that Bolton wanted a war with Iran. You can find reliable sources to back that. War with Russia? Only in the fantasies of people who think Obama is a fascist and all American politician are the same..
-
COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR