Everything posted by Latbear4blk
-
Another piece of shit that fell from Trump's ass...
- Against USA state terrorism
Biden is not revolutionary, but he is finitely not a fascist.- Travel to Brazil?
The saunas are closed. The ban to foreign visitors ended yesterday (June 21), but was once again extended. Now we are banned until July 5th. Consider that not only the health situation is right now disastrous, but the political situation is unpredictable. Also, you cannot be so sure of being immune. There are several cases of people who developed symptoms after a second infection. You should still avoid hot spots, I think, Furthermore, you may be perhaps immune, but something else may happen to you. Right now, the hospitals and the whole health network in Brazil are collapsing, you may need medical assistance and not being able to find it. As I am presenting these arguments to you, I am actually arguing with myself. I am also very tempted to travel. July in DC is just fucking depressing.- But mah heritage!
Many people in the South still believe that they were invaded by the North, and see those generals as their heroes. You would be surprise at how many people in this country would be very happy as slave owners. The truth is complicated. The main cause of the Civil War was, rather than a Romantic fight for/against Freedom, a clash between two economic systems. The South was based in extensive agriculture with slaved workers, the North was based in manufactures with free labor. Link the dots.- Another piece of shit that fell from Trump's ass...
Are you sure? I do not think his concerns were about institutional traditions. He is a hawk that wants to bomb through international conflicts, specially if they involve Brown or Yellow people. Bolton may be anti Trump, but not for the right reasons. If he cared about the republic, he would have declared in the impeachment procedures. Now, Adam, do you remember the exchange we have in some other thread about tactical alliances? I would take the NFL as a political partner ten times before even thinking about getting closer to Bolton. I doubt this book was written inspired by the pursuing of Truth, Justice, and Democracy. It sounds to me more like personal vendetta and money making. But seriously, the guy is not better than Trump.- Lost in Space
- Where we are now...
Did I say working class?- Where we are now...
Of course the rich became richer. Actually some rich people did, specially if their business is related to the virtual economy. Others are losing a lot of money. But the increase in bank deposits does not prove that, at least you think only rich people have bank accounts. It is happening everywhere, middle class savings are going up with the pandemic. I am not rich, but as I am not expending any money I am saving much more than I used to.- Will it ever stop? Two teens abused by Tulsa Cops for Jaywalking
- Sauna Apolo- Málaga
I have nerve been there and I am not planning to be any time soon. but just in case someone happens to be around...- Will it ever stop? Two teens abused by Tulsa Cops for Jaywalking
The rumor is that without organization, just spontaneously, the demand for tickets was fabricated by a bunch of kiddos making reservations and tricked the campaign to expect massive attendance.- A very Important Question
I am missing the fried yuca I would have chosen.- Another piece of shit that fell from Trump's ass...
I have not bought or read any of the many books written about this shameful administration. What for? News shows always end discussing almost every single detail.- How fucked are things going to get in Tulsa?
After all the talking about thoughtful voting, in this thread I went wishful instead.- TO THE FRIENDS AT DADDY'S
This is the first time I hear about this place. I just went to check their website. Are those their best pictures???- SCJ rules 6-3 against work discrimination
This one plus the DACA decision together in one week. Donnie must be having a hell of a time.- SCJ rules 6-3 against work discrimination
The court just teed up LGBTQ protections for so much more than employment The authors explain clearly why this historic decision eclipses all previous gay rights "victories". THIS is a victory.- Porn Star Sean Harding's Tweet about LG ( Lindsey Graham)
*I have conflicting feelings about outing this SOB, or ANYBODY else. @TotallyOz, We The People demand edition rights.- Legendary - TV Series about Ballroom
Still watching, @TotallyOz? It has become one of my favorite shows. I think what I like the most is the positive and constructive message and spirit, so far away from the bitter bitching mainstream in other queer competitions. I just so Episode 5, I could not help dancing.- Porn Star Sean Harding's Tweet about LG ( Lindsey Graham)
I have conflicting feelings about outing this SOB, or anything else. I want him to be voted out for his support to Trump and bad policies, not because he fucks with male hookers. I know that we would be denouncing his hypocrisy, but many would condemn his sexual practices. That would not be good for us in the long term, I think.- Lincoln Project's Latest Trump Ad
They need to air that ad everywhere! Loved it.- ‘ The Skywalker window: what Democrats must do to destroy Trump's Death Star’
I am ready.- COVID 19 in Brazil
That is good feedback for the video maker. Adding the times would make the images more powerful, if they were taken in rush hours.- King is Out, Is Marjorie In?
House Republican leaders condemn GOP candidate who made racist videos I always said that there is no shortage of racist leadership in the USA. Is this the future of the GOP?- Will it ever stop? Two teens abused by Tulsa Cops for Jaywalking
Like some of the strippers I saw in CDMX, he can perform in a shower behind a plexiglass. - Against USA state terrorism
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.