Everything posted by Latbear4blk
-
Streaming suggestions thread...
Zombie Apocalypse in Rio. This is probably the series with the highest rate of character mortality I have ever seen. The cast is almost fully replaced every 3/5 episodes. Very few eye candy, and when there is one quickly becomes a not very sexy zombie, but it is fun and a great chance to practice your listening in Portuguese.
-
BRAZIL'S POLITICAL SITUATION 2020
Parallelisms and comparison between racism in Brazil and in USA. In Brazil, the death of a poor black child in the care of rich white woman brings a racial reckoning
-
Travel to Brazil?
I am glad we lost a trumpanzee, but I would not like to see @Kyle4U gone.
-
REMEMBERING ANTHONY BOURDAIN
I think my emotional bond has to do exactly with that. We shared the same existentialist mindset. I think I can relate to the anguish that took his life, I just do not understand why he made that decision so soon,
-
COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
- Streaming suggestions thread...
Nightflyers. I liked it a lot, unfortunately SyFy cancelled it after the first season. Nothing sexy, just 10 great episodes of well written, acted, and produced dark science fiction. The plot surprised me several times, so I am not going to spoil the experience to anybody. If you like sci fi, you will probably like it.- Against USA state terrorism
- The pianoforte
My trouble (one I very much like) with English is its wonderful lack of government. In Spanish, as you know, we have the Real Academia Española to dictate what is correct Spanish and what is not. Who determines that English grammar is Germanic and not Romance? Centuries of French installed in London Royal Court have strongly influenced your language with plenty of latinisms and Gallicisms, why your grammar would remain Germanic?- REMEMBERING ANTHONY BOURDAIN
His death was one of the few suicides that strongly struck me. I did not know that somehow I had emotionally bond with this man throughout my admiration for him. I still weep sometimes when I think of his last minutes. This is a nice article to remember some of his lessons, published today in the WaPo. 5 important lessons travelers, chefs and writers learned from Anthony Bourdain- Fucked
Remember that I told you I am reactive. Well, as you seem pessimistic today let me drop a little bit of optimism. Humanity is not completely lost. On Facebook, she denounced a Starbucks worker who asked her to wear a mask. It backfired: He received over $28,000 in tips.- Travel to Brazil?
Brazilian creativity, to put a salivating smile in the thread. 61d86fb6-a5f4-47b8-a8e9-22e8dad8905d.mp4- Andre Dogaõ - Tongue Kissing
I can have great sex without penetration but not without kissing. If you want to see good examples of deep kissing in American porn, try Rhyheim Shabazz' and Krave Melanin. It is not just deep kissing, which can be forced and clumsy and not sexy. It is also about building the communication and the rapport to get to the point for deep kissing. krave and ryder kissing.mp4 I strongly recommend you to join these OF and/or JFF: https://justfor.fans/RhyheimShabazz https://onlyfans.com/rhyheimshabazz https://www.justfor.fans/itskravemelanin I did wrote reports about both stars' fans pages: https://ilikepinga.com/2019/06/08/rhyheim-shabazz-fans-pages/ https://ilikepinga.com/2019/10/21/krave-melanins-justforfans/ Edit to add one more thing. I forgot to recommend everyone the best kisser I have ever kissed. His name is Hugo, and he is a GP working in Rio. See my report here: https://ilikepinga.com/2019/12/04/hugo-from-rio/- Travel to Brazil?
I posted this in another thread, but perhaps this is a better place, For the friends fantasizing with traveling to Brazil, a sauna in Manaus is announcing the reopening. Unbelievable.- Sauna Apolo- Málaga
Believe it or not, I got this in my IG stream.- The pianoforte
So far, every single English teacher had failed to explain to me why I cannot end a sentence with a preposition.- Porn Star Sean Harding's Tweet about LG ( Lindsey Graham)
I am glad. It would not be good for the escorting business.- Earn Cash for Pooping
I am applying. I think my video makes any explanation unnecessary.- Travel to Brazil?
This morning I read somewhere in the WaPo that Europe is not going to ban American travelers, which sounds counterintuitive. I cannot find where I read it.- Against USA state terrorism
Hey, I read Chomsky. I do not remember him saying that Obama was a fascist. I don't even remember him saying that Trump is. He does warn about the danger of devolving into fascism. He compares how there are institutional similarities between fascism and other capitalist regims. But he does not say USA isa fascist regime nowadays. It is not only about reading, but about understanding what you read. Apparently, you seem to believe that because I am pointing that you are misusing and misunderstanding a basic political science concept, I am defending the murderers or ignoring their crimes. Perhaps you should read something easier than Chomsky.- Against USA state terrorism
With all respect, this is like discussing politics with a teen ager. According to your definition all regimes, even before the rising of capitalism, are fascist. As I said, a generic insult that sounds powerful in a teen ager mouth, but speaks very poorly of any educated grown up's political wisdom.- Travel to Brazil?
I am joining @Bucknaway1614502762's club. My A/C stopped working and, considering is a 20 yers old machine, I am not fixing it but replacing it. My budget for several trips is now gone.- Another piece of shit that fell from Trump's ass...
Well, I do have problems when a piece of shit like Bolton somehow looks better for pointing his finger and blaming the very guy he supported and worked for. The fact that he he making money just makes it worse.- Against USA state terrorism
Now you are stretching the definition of fascism. I relate to your criticism. Even when Obama may be the most progressive and likable president the USA has had, I am not a fan. He continued the American tradition of imperialism, bullying, abuse and violation of independent nations rights and POC lives. But he is not a fascist. The USA government is a Bourgeois Liberal Democracy, we can say it is a plutocracy, but it is not an example of Fascist regime.- Against USA state terrorism
C'mon. Everyone is a fascist. You are emptying the word out of all political meaning and turning it into a generic insult. - COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.