Everything posted by Latbear4blk
-
TO THE FRIENDS AT DADDY'S
To be more precise, I do not care about the personal believes of any owner of anything, as long as they do not proselytize them. In the implausible event that they publicly disown the thread "BLM is racist", I would have no problems returning to participate over there.
-
BoyToy in Twitter?
I've never tried Reddit. Do you have any forums to recommend? Suddenly, I find myself with some available extra time.
-
TO THE FRIENDS AT DADDY'S
Go and take over the place. I will not be back as long as that thread is up.
-
BoyToy in Twitter?
A lot of the porn and the sex work is going on nowadays in social networks. My own experience with Twitter (the most liberal of all in matters of sex and porn) has been very beneficial. Perhaps there is a way to integrate BoyToy to the trend and gain more traffic, and specially fresh, younger traffic. It is easy with escorts profiles, you can set the system to trigger a tweet every time a new profile is posted. I am not sure how to integrate a discussion forum. Perhaps the admin could select a thread or a post to highlight weekly by linking it to a tweet, for instance.
-
TO THE FRIENDS AT DADDY'S
I was not planning to open a thread here at BoyToy about this topic, but the post where I said my goodbye to you has been deleted. In case you stop by here I invite you to stay, but also to read what was deleted exactly as it was written, with no editions. You have my word on that. "It has been an amazing ride. I will always be thankful to this community, especially to the many members who honored me with their friendship. I have learned and grown a lot, and I thank you. I can participate in a community with racist members who open threads like “Oh My Wakanda”. I would even defend their right to express their opinion, no matter how shameful and ignorant. If they are too much for me, I could block them. After all, I already blocked the annoying idiots. The annoying racists could easily join them. I could bury my head in The Deli. However, I find that I can no longer participate in this community, after its leadership has taken a clear stand in this thread, “BLM is Racist”. I will miss the friends. A lot. (here I tagged the three admins) or whoever is responsible for it, cancel my account here, please. If the leadership ever decides to publicly endorse BLACK LIVES MATTER, or at least publicly apologize for opening this disheartening thread, I will be happy to return. That is, if I will still be accepted back, because as much as I do not want to leave, I find that I must. BLACK LIVES MATTER. Period. Goodbye." I have formally asked my account to be deleted, and will be no longer submitting escorts reviews to Daddy's.
-
USA, THE SAFEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Some good things come from Texas.
-
EL CAZADOR (the hunter)
Researching that movie, I learned about this platform: http://cine.ar/play Absolutely free Argentine movies. I did not know about this, shame on me. "El Cazador", the movie that pushed me to open this thread, is still not available in the catalogue despite what the review posted above says. I guess they will upload the movie soon. The main character is 15 years old, played by a 22 y.o. actor.
-
EL CAZADOR (the hunter)
"El cazador es una película que genera incomodidad"
-
An Apology and A Request
I missed this one!
-
EL CAZADOR (the hunter)
Argentine movie about the (homo)sexual awakening of an upper middle class teenager who gets involved in child pornography. I have seen it, but look at those performers. Prime Argentinean meat.
-
Colombia: full list of hot spots
Not a good time for international traveling.
-
Streaming suggestions thread...
Big Mouth in Netflix. It is not a gay themed series, although it is very gay friendly. The series follow the misadventures of a group of boys and girls going through puberty and their sexual awakenings, with a very sex affirmative mindset. Three seasons, all very good.
-
Barcelona (Thermas) 2019 latest recommendations
Switzerland is in the EU?
-
That 75 year-old white guy had it coming!
Nefarious? That is just your imagination. As I said, I could be wrong in my assumption.
-
That 75 year-old white guy had it coming!
Not a response, but a consideration. Your question (of course I may be wrong) seems to imply that somehow, if the gentleman was holding a police scan, he would be less of an innocent victim.
- Hey Daddy, Go Fuck Yourself!
-
That 75 year-old white guy had it coming!
Having a police scanner is not a crime.
-
Hey Daddy, Go Fuck Yourself!
- Hey Daddy, Go Fuck Yourself!
- Against USA state terrorism
"EVERYONE CAN DO SOMETHING NO ONE ELSE CAN DO" I do not know if it belongs to her or she was quoting someone else, but I love that phrase. I heard it for the first time earlier today, from one of the speakers in Pelosi's introduction of their police reform law proposal. I guess the phrase belongs originally to pep talks to careers seekers, although I may be wrong. In the context of the current fight against Racism, it sounds like a powerful call to action to me.- Against USA state terrorism
- Hey Daddy, Go Fuck Yourself!
- Hey Daddy, Go Fuck Yourself!
- BRAZIL'S POLITICAL SITUATION 2020
Fuerte repudio en Brasil al golpismo y al racismo- Against USA state terrorism
Ignore me. I think I am going through my menopause. I am switching moods continuously, from apocalyptic dystopias to Viva la Revolución.