Everything posted by scott456
-
Tour guide
It's a business. I would prefer a hot tour guide who can work both in and out of bed. Welcome to the real world.
-
Happy New Year, everyone.
You will need a lot of money for your long diaper wearing life. Good luck to your draw.
-
Tour guide
Let me just be direct and ask this question. Pravit, are you cute and has a nice body? are you willing to provide sexual escort service in addition to tour guide service. If not, what makes your tour guide service better than others
-
Tour guide
I, and I bet many readers here too, are more interested to know if he is cute and has a hot body, and willing to put out while giving you the tour, if we are going this route to find a tour guide.
-
Tour guide
LOL. Do people ask to see face pictures of the tour guides when booking the walking tours on TripAdvisor? No.
-
Happy New Year, everyone.
sure, I hope you have all the money you need for the diaper wearing long life ahead. 🤣
-
Tour guide
People don't come to this board to look for tour guides.
-
Quit Your Job And Move here
I believe the countryside or small towns in France and Italy are quite affordable, comparable to Thailand, but if you are older and after young hot guys, you would be very lonely.
-
Quit Your Job And Move here
Been there, done that. The air pollution in Chang Mai is unbearable to me.
-
Quit Your Job And Move here
Latin American countries are known for corruption, crime, and bad infrastructure.
-
White Party 2023
I already mentioned in the other thread, one can dressed up as a beautiful drag queen. Nobody would dare to complain about an old lady in the party. But, still, they would consider this old lady as a clown.
-
Happy New Year, everyone.
Also, spend as much money as you can because we are all getting older and you can't take money with you.
-
ANA Business Class = Exceptional
Oh ok. I thought the OP said 180000 THB (not over-priced for Asia-USA market post Covid). But apparently he was referring to 180000 ANA miles. In that case, yes, it's a bargain.
-
ANA Business Class = Exceptional
I am curious what you guys did in terms of "mile high club". It doesn't appeal to me to do anything sexual in the tiny airplane toilet. If you guys were so brave to do it in your seat, even the business class seat is still too constricted.
- How did you celebrate this New Year period Dec 2022 / Jan 2023 ?
- Happy New Year, everyone.
-
Bangkok Gay Massage
What's sneaky service?
-
Bangkok Gay Massage
We, as customers, sure don't care if the session go over time limit. But the massuers or the massage parlor probably care.
-
New Year's Sleaze! RIO-HO DE JANIERO
You gave us a lot of empty space.
-
Bangkok Gay Massage
Don't they use a time clock for the session? Massage + sex will definitely go over the time limit, unless the massage part is cut short or the sex is just an add-on quickie.
-
Have you ever asked a straight boy?
Good idea. I could actually be a woman if I am in drag, a very feminine blonde drag queen.
-
Filipino boys vs Thai boys
I am curious what you found in Taiwan. I know there are plenty of bottom boys and almost no tops in Taiwan.
-
Have you ever asked a straight boy?
That means they are probably bisexual. Straight guys do not get aroused when seeing another penis.
-
Bangkok best place for a pedicure and an ass-shaving service?
Yes they do testicle waxing.
-
Thai King's eldest daughter hospitalised for a cardiac condition
Fortunately, the queen is alive and well. Oh, that's me.