Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

scott456

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by scott456

  1. scott456 replied to a post in a topic in European Men and Destinations
    ...
  2. What is your purpose of meeting up fellow posters?
  3. One thing we can do is fly on business class to get on the fast track priority immigration line.
  4. But still won't divorce him. Women...
  5. I am glad to see this is your 5th post on this board.
  6. travel now before the Chinese open the flood gate.
  7. I remember one time I just got off the long flight at BKK airport and was in line at the immigration. The farlang in front of me smelled like shiit. I am not kidding, I suppose he forgot to wipe his ass after he went pooping.
  8. My Brazilian friend said Lula was very corrupt, stole a lot of money while he was in power last time. There is a fear that if he wins, Brazil would become another Venezuela. On the other hand, Bosonaro serves special interests as first priority, destroys Amazon forest, and is a racist.
  9. I have seen stories in south/central America where the police stole things from foreigners while doing search, and stories where police frame tourists then threaten with fines. In south/central America, the police is actually part of organized crime, the corruption is immense.
  10. scott456 replied to a post in a topic in European Men and Destinations
    I wore a leather jock strap with front zipper for convenient exhibition, and black leather boots, no shirts, no pants. I always bring some party outfits when I travel, so there is no need to buy at the last minute and at the mark-up price. However, I browsed the shop next to Connection Club and bought a very hot spandex wrestler outfit. It was 50 euros, so not too bad. This outfit is too cumbersome to take off while in frequent spontaneous actions at sex parties such as Hustlaball, so I will use it at another occasion (more suitable for dance parties).
  11. You can be robbed while walking on the street. Be very careful in Central/South America including Mexico. The bad guy can spot you like a hawk. Don't be naive.
  12. Crimes come with poverty. Everybody I know in Brazil told me to be extra cautious because the situation has gotten worse. I am at a point that I would not even carry my mobile phone or more cash than absolutely needed while walking on streets, and I take Uber to anywhere farther than 10 minutes walk. Some clubs are closed or on reduced days/hours, and have smaller crowd. There are less police patrolling the streets. I don't know what happen but I just feel this place is less fun than before. I do not plan to visit Brazil again in the near future.
  13. scott456 replied to a post in a topic in European Men and Destinations
    Btw, the finale show is quite something, everybody was fucking everybody else on stage, volunteers and porn stars wanna be were invited too. It really felt like the end of world is near and people needed that last fuck before going to hell.
  14. scott456 replied to a post in a topic in European Men and Destinations
    I agree that the porn actors are not the best quality. I found the audience more attractive than the actors, so I skipped most of the shows. Guys are doing stuff everywhere, I really didn't need to watch the show. The place was jam packed. It's Berlin, you are free to express your fetish. There was a young guy from Belarus (audience) doing fist fuck for the first time in his life, you should see how cute his facial expression was, he was excited and nervous. Just fun. I went to every single party included in the VIP package. About the VIP lounge, the minute I walked in the lounge, the lady hosting the food section came greet me and went into the details of every single dish she put out, including the size of German meat balls I giggled at. I guess I really looked like a "VIP". But I was really thinking in my head: it would have been nice if this lady was a hot guy, like 4 years ago at WE party in Madrid, my VIP guide was so hot and friendly, I ended up hiring this college kid as my escort throughout the party weekend. Berlin is on top of my list now, I have made plan to spend a month in December there.
  15. Oh they can. But you will have to fuck the pharmacist in exchange for some cash. 🤣
  16. That's easy, just tell the pharmacy you are a sex worker. 😅
  17. My symptoms showed up 3 days after I arrived and started giving oral and tongue kissing. My trip is for a couple months. The symptoms ruined half of my trip. Besides my own discomfort, people avoided me because they thought I had Covid due to my severe coughs and phlegm.
  18. I am not so worried about the diseases that can be treated with medicines. But the symptoms and discomfort while you are on a trip is certainly not fun.
  19. I had paid a few Venezulano guys at the therma in Barcelona.
  20. I am glad the Australian police was able to find and arrest the bad guy.
  21. I am sure you have read my posts on scratchy throat and severe coughs with phlegm that last for more than a couple weeks. I suck cocks and do french kissing.
  22. Tourists are there for short time (perhaps a couple weeks), high spending tourists stay at 5/4 star hotels, eat at 5/4 star restaurants, and shop at nice malls. They may get some souvenirs from street vendors but have limited contacts with lower class, let alone in depth observation on the social/racism issues. If you live there for a few months and are in a local middle class apartment, it would be a very different story. If you are white and are looking for sex with guys of color, it could by easy, because by theory, you are a superior class, people of colors would love to be associated with you. If you are white looking for white, it will be challenging unless you are equally hot. If you are paying for sex, it's cheaper to get people of colors, this is pretty much an universal rule in central/south America. I assume you speak adequate español.
  23. scott456 replied to a post in a topic in European Men and Destinations
    Live from Berlin Hustlaball opening reception at Axel. The special performance. 🥱

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.