Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

scott456

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by scott456

  1. 2000 baht to the boy? (In addition to the 300 baht bar fee)
  2. change the utility bill (account) to your name, or you can pay the bill yourself (you don't have to be the utility account hold to pay the bill)
  3. Only three 🖕 ? I am sure they have given you more than three.
  4. A lot of households have build-in shower bench these days with the modern bathroom design. It is for people who prefer sitting down while lathering up with shower gel or soap. This is especially convenient for ladies and seniors. Many people also install hand-rail in the shower. The shower in the picture doesn't have a barrier on the floor, so I suppose water can easily flow from the shower to the toilet and sink area, and makes the entire bathroom floor wet and slippery. This is a common design in Asian, but not good.
  5. This why you need to set up a living trust (if in the U.S.), and put all your assets in the trust. Make a list of these assets, attach it to the Trust document. When you die, the successor trustee will be able to take care of it. This has nothing to do with paper/paperless systems. Your successor trustee will have access to those assets in the trust even without online passwords.
  6. As we get older and older, there will be more sad moments and grief than happy times. The sad news sometimes come in unexpectedly, this is why I usually book refundable airplane tickets and hotel reservation, in case somebody dies or somethings happen and I have to take care of things, or say good bye to a dying person, or attend a funeral.
  7. I am sure they are actively looking for ways to prolong their lives.
  8. I get blow jobs in the public, never worried about what others think.
  9. All Americans (and people in most of the western world) have access to social welfare if they are below poverty line, that is the safety net. Social welfare pay for medical care, senior housing, nursing home stay(if it is determined you can not take care of yourself). There are case managers who can coordinate everything for you if you don't have family. All you need to do is to wait to die. I prefer living in the U.S. in my dying old age after I have spent all my money enjoying a good life. I pay tax while working, and I will be happy to get those tax back through social welfare. But my best scenario is to die right after I have run out of my fund. If I have a terminal disease and in suffering, I will certainly pursuit euthanasia. Almost all Asian countries including Thailand and Philippines have no such social safety net, and the older people there have to have money saved for their own senior lives, and be very careful of evil scammers and relatives. (or produce next generation and train them to respect and take care of older people, this is the core value of Confucius teaching that spread in most Asian countries)
  10. I can confirm my horrible experience with offing a Jupitor "straight" guy, it was so awful and nasty, that I really want to just forget. I haven't gone back there since and would never.
  11. What in the world? It's a hair saloon. https://www.cuteyandbeauty.comBangkok's Premier Barber: C&B Gentlemen's Barber
  12. Five years ago, I got a blow job at G.O.D. top floor, out in the dark seating area. There were by-standers watching, I am an exhibitionist, so love it. This guy took a picture of my dick in his mouth too. I hope didn't break any law. 😀
  13. The drink price in BKK is more expensive than in Europe or U.S. now.
  14. scott456 replied to Chris's topic in Gay Thailand
    What happened to those websites and posters? Did they died?
  15. So, anybody going to Thailand for Christmas holidays should book it NOW.
  16. Airfare are usually low if you fly on Christmas or between Christmas and New Year. So, say you fly out on December 1st and return on December 26th, the fare is about the same as November. On the plus side of December, more people means more activities and more boys, the more the merrier.
  17. I do not trust online drugs, either the "authentic" or "generic". You just don't know the authenticity or the quality of the on-line drugs.
  18. Different drugs have different side effects on different people. I tried all three drugs: Viagra, Cialis, Levitra. I finally settled on Levitra. I still get side effects, but it's the least of the three. You should test all three and decide your preference.
  19. I prefer SP over Rio. Yes, SP is a very big city, but that just give you a big variety of things to do, or to choose from.
  20. In addition to Covid and M-pox vaccines. For those who had covid infection previously, it's wise to get Shingle vaccines.
  21. Your trip is not until October. You still have time to get vaccinated in the U.S.
  22. scott456 replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    Very few human beings can do that.
  23. Did you see any shirtless Thai construction workers? Enjoy.
  24. Thai baht garland. (USD/Euro garland will be even more impressiv!!)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.