Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

scott456

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by scott456

  1. People change as they grow older. I had a 1.5 year long stay in Thailand 7 years ago. It was fun, but I got homesick, I think I actually prefer living in a familiar environment where I know exactly where to get things I want, and where I can communicate with anyone, and I know exactly how to get things done, and no double pricing(rent, real estate...etc) to foreigners. I am less horny and less adventurous now, so I think it's a good option to retire in my home in the U.S., and I have the money to enjoy a good quality life here anyway. I can always visit Thailand, it is just a 13 hour flight away (business class).
  2. I am not sure which piece of DNA makes me gay.😁
  3. I don't speak español, so I can only use Uber (or an other Taxi app in English). I think one of the problem is, the driver accepts your ride request but doesn't really want to go to your destination (not far enough, or not on his way home). So he just sits idle until you give up and cancel it (and pay a cancellation fee). Of course this doesn't cause any harm to the driver. But the customer spend all this time waiting, and have to pay the cancellation, to try another. And because the trip is canceled, you have no way to leave a negative review on the driver.
  4. Well, identical twins are supposed to IDENTICAL, aren't they?
  5. Perhaps the twin brother is gay too. I heard the possibility is very high for twins.
  6. scott456 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Covid vaccines are plentiful everywhere now. The vaccines that are in shortage at the moment is Monkeypox vaccine (Jynneos). You can ask around in Thailand. I bet nobody has it.
  7. Many of us do all the same 5* hotels, Michelin restaurants, and a dozen offs as you do. But, PLUS the business class flight. There is nothing wrong with flying economy class. But some people just have the money to pay for ALL the nicer things in life, including business/first class.
  8. My last flight with Thai Airway was in 2019. BKK to Frankfurt business class on a very old/worn A350 plane, dirty/soiled/worn seats. Awful food: beef steak meat quality was bad, salmon fish was dry and overcooked. They have Thai main course, but I am not a fan of Thai food. Anyway, my biggest complaint was the dirty seat. FA was just OK. I will avoid TG if I can find alternatives.
  9. I was very impressed by Qatar's flight attendants. They are so humble, gentle, attention to detail.
  10. Oh nice. When/where is the orgy party in BKK?
  11. You should have stood your ground and kiss P in front of them.
  12. Unless he is girly(not masculine), or not in good shape, or not good looking.
  13. You and your Filipino bf will be judged in both heterosexual cruises and gay cruises for age difference and race.
  14. I guess I will not visit Colombia for sexual pleasure anymore, don't want to risk life for a few minutes of orgasm.
  15. Hotels have front desks and some have security guards. Plus surveillance video cameras. At the minimum, these are some layers of security.
  16. It's all about money. There are people flying private jets. Is it necessary? No, beyond basic food and shelter, nothing is necessary. But people with different levels of wealth do different things, that's what we call "classes": First class, business class, economy class".
  17. I am thin/medium built so I have no problem fitting into economy class seats. But I still fly business class for flights longer than 3 hours because I can afford it. In my younger years I was stingy too and always flew economy class. But as I mentioned in my other post, I am at the age now to prepare for my death. I need to time my death and money spending. I am trying my best not to leave money behind. I rather die poor than leaving money. I work hard all my life and was frugal in my younger years. I deserve some enjoyment now. As far as airlines choice, I am not loyal to any airlines or airline alliance, there is no need for me to be. I just shop around and find the best deal on business class. PAL business class is usually cheaper but many of their planes have obsolete business class seat configuration, so I don't consider them the best deal.
  18. I once saw a video showing a massage table with two holes, one for your head, the other for your penis and balls. One masseur worked above table, the other worked below.😁
  19. I would suggest a long stay > 1 year in Thailand before planning the final retirement to Thailand. I did my long stay for 1.5 years, and I decided it is not for me.
  20. scott456 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Apologies excepted.🤭
  21. You need somebody to take care of your home back in the U.S., and watch out for any important mails(government correspondence etc). Many entities don't allow using mailbox as your address. I travel overseas no longer than one month at a time.
  22. Multimillionaires or billionaires wouldn't care about the price. Do you think Bill Gates mind spending 1000e if he likes this particular prostitute?
  23. scott456 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I am speaking based on my experience in the past week. All appointments in any city in the west coast are filled. And there is no more vaccines until further notice. I would be happy to fly to any city in North America (Canada, U.S., Mexica) to get this Monkeypox vaccine. Just let me know
  24. scott456 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    All available Monkeypox vaccine appointments across the country are filled. And there is no more vaccines coming.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.