Everything posted by scott456
-
Prostate Cancer in Gay Men
Yea, it's important to be alive, healthy and happy.
-
Are you getting it in your own country?
I can get sex where I live(even for free), but I am not interested in anyone over 35 years old, ugly, or out of shape. I have the money to burn at this point in my life and I enjoy traveling, so why not go abroad.
-
Is Thailand's Gay Nightlife Overpriced?
No, hotel room rates have gone up in other part of the world, particularly in Europe and U.S., even higher now than pre-covid price. Cheaper rates are mostly found in Asia only.
-
Is Thailand's Gay Nightlife Overpriced?
Let me be the first to admit I am a bottom, and I am into man's body, NOT boy's body. I am into deep manly voice, not high pitch boy's sound. I spent a few years traveling to Thailand feeling frustrated, The first time I landed in Brazil, it opened up a whole new world for me. I have met quite a few sex machines, who delivered 100% as promised, some can even cum multiple times in one session as long as the fee is negotiated accordingly. So I prefer Brazil now, but still go to Thailand to enjoy the scene. As far as crime rate in Brazil. It is known already, but the party and sex scene is also know. So you just need to be cautious while visiting Brazil for fun. I wouldn’t go hangout in Lapa myself, but if you have darker skin or are African decent that don't look out of place, then it should be easier for you to mingle.
-
Is Thailand's Gay Nightlife Overpriced?
By paying 400 bt drinks, you are making contribution to the corruption.
- Trip report: Thailand September 2022
-
Plane ticket to Colombia or Thailand
I assume these are all economy classes?
-
Where do you all live & are you planning on living in Asia ?
Yes, I will stay in America and travel worldwide frequently. One day when I am too old to travel, I will just rest in America till the end of my time. I have made plan for my final arrangement including a cemetery plot here in America. Many years ago, I did a long stay in BKK for 1.5 years. I decided Thailand was not for me.
-
Where do you all live & are you planning on living in Asia ?
No, I am not planning on living in Asia.
-
Anyone else checked the latest airline prices ?
I sure know some people who want to have rich friends.
-
Anyone else checked the latest airline prices ?
- Anyone else checked the latest airline prices ?
Dup- Anyone else checked the latest airline prices ?
This is a bland cubicle, but at least it looks clean.- Anyone else checked the latest airline prices ?
I deserve private jets, but sadly I can only afford business class. 🤣- Anyone else checked the latest airline prices ?
And I am Thai. Kabumka.- Anyone else checked the latest airline prices ?
That's about the same price as in preCovid time for economy class.- Your bucket list
Waking up tomorrow and not waking up in ICU.- Anyone else checked the latest airline prices ?
Airfare is about 1.5x to 2x of the price before this summer. I traveled 2 longhaul round trips this summer, business classes were all full.- Your bucket list
As a beautiful blonde drag queen, I am just not interested in Taiwan. 😁- Your bucket list
I agree. My guesstimate is 90% bottom. Tops are precious commodities among Taiwanese gays.- Your bucket list
I had luck with that. I was a beautiful blonde drag queen in fancy evening dress, high heels and jewelry. I sat down at the hotel bar, had a drink and flirt with the handsome waiter, he gave me his phone number, I tipped well when I left. The next day we hit it on (outside of hotel). Of course he is compensated. I always say it's much easier for ladies to pick up men, than men picking up men. I feel good to be an effeminate gay guy in Thailand.- Which massage place has the most handsome (masculine) guys? (In august 2022)
I don't go to massage places often because I am a very ticklish person and do not enjoy massage. Usually the reason I go to massage parlor is to fondle someone and have sex there (so I would skip massage and go straight to sex part). However, I enjoy food massage, but it has to be done with the right amount of pressure force, so this is a personal thing. To me, most of the lady masseurs are not strong enough to massage men's foot, and some male masseurs are doing with too much pressure force. It is hard to find the right masseurs.- (Warning: a bit sad) Has this happened to you?
You sure hope know if you can live longer than the willed person.- (Warning: a bit sad) Has this happened to you?
There are plenty of scam artists in Thailand. As soon as they know you are a lone foreigner in Thailand, speak no Thai, and have some leftover money, bad things could happen (wether you are dead or still living).- (Warning: a bit sad) Has this happened to you?
holder - Anyone else checked the latest airline prices ?