Everything posted by Riobard
-
Bogotá Colombia Fall’19
The southern area to explore spans roughly from Plaza Bolivar and its cathedral to the west, to a few blocks east of it. The Botero Museum is situated within a plus-sized expansive zone of museums contiguous with, or near, it. Within the Botero/Moneda courtyard is another excellent and popular eatery "Marcha". The Botero collection is vast and gorgeous and there is a sprinkling of Impressionist masters' paintings as well. Not to be missed. The other museums in the area may be eclipsed by the iconic Botero style, but they are all good in their own right. The Über pickup corner I chose was in front of the large yellow church I circled at C11K4 ... the vehicle approached coming along west on C11 but it might also approach coming along south on K4.
-
Bogotá Colombia Fall’19
Note: following local abbreviation custom, I may continue to use C for Calle (east-west) and K for Carrera (north-south). For example, the OXXO store is the intersection of Calle 16 and Carrera 5 (C16K5). Previous posts have described the unique delineation of specific addresses using the C or K, depending on the particular exact location, and adding the cross street and building number. I wanted to fully render the OXXO store address to illustrate but an error in Google Maps prevents it. Welcome to South America. The same problem occurs for the Gold Museum. It is on K6 and C16 but listed as C15, ostensibly because it is on the south side of C16 but north of an imaginary extension of C15 not that far away but south of it. Sorry!
- Bogotá Colombia Fall’19
-
Bogotá Colombia Fall’19
Gold Museum. I visited 3 times so far; it is free for seniors and on Sundays. I hear Sundays at most sights are packed and with loads of darling but squalling children being dragged along far earlier than their developmental capacity for art appreciation. The complex is three levels and moderately large with 57,000 artefacts. The English 1-hour tour barely skimmed the surface but was fantastic. They are at 11:00 and 16:00 most days. The 5-minute immersion room, replicating traditional indigenous "offerings", is fun. The restaurant is excellent and packed with well-heeled locals. The best place to order an Über to return to Chapinero is at the OXXO convenience store at C16K5. Über is illegal. Be discreet with your phone app, watch for police, and sit in the front. Probably better to use a secure legal taxi app, but at this point I have not had the chance to determine how much Spanish proficiency would be required.
- Bogotá Colombia Fall’19
-
Brazil Visa
I second that emotion, as a Canuck I’d have been up for the hassle of renewal this year.
-
Much shorter walk from Metro to new Lagoa
Of course there are no less than half a dozen venues in the area that might have the required extant infrastructure. As already readily pointed out, they come and go a dime a dozen.
-
Lions Sauna Rio...will it last?
Tee-hee
-
Lions Sauna Rio...will it last?
Make no mistake ... the “prospect” in question has long ago earned his patch and has no problem multitasking, breaking ground and having fun at the same time ...
-
Barcelona (Thermas) 2019 latest recommendations
Ha ... Really? That’s your cumback? I suppose it’s not terrible for someone flying blind, but keep your regular job. Helen Keller could do better on a bad day with no inkling of the context.
-
Much shorter walk from Metro to new Lagoa
Not that this places as a fascinating lottery guessing game, but is it not possible he is taking over Club Rainbow? It is near H-Mac and a client’s review of a few months ago mentioned that a staff member told him the “donors” (which I take to be owner/manag) were letting it go because biz is so poor. Mind you, the venue is open, so there is not likely major reno occurring. If you believe every google review you see on the innernet LOL Parenthetically, there are almost weekly justice reports in the public domain re: legal drama between Rod and what appears to be Ed estate.
-
Mexico City
The area, technically more broadly Juárez district, seemed fairly upscale and safe to me. I stayed not too long ago at Liverpool and Napoles (I put a checkmark on the image) with a young professional couple and I obviously did not host trade there. The second of your candidates ... both seem to be new Mileroticos ads ... also has an ad on Siempretuyo that was initiated a few years ago.
-
Lions Sauna Rio...will it last?
- Lions Sauna Rio...will it last?
What a shocker! If I have got this right he posseses the skills, resources, and experience to pack up the crap and transport it to Palookaville USA ... sorry, I may be way off and reading too much into the very meagre outside info from which I am drawing hypotheses. I have never met any of the stakeholders. But once again my fave movie quote 1974 comes to mind ... said to Jack N character after Evelyn Mowbray is shot thru the skull: "Forget it, Jake; it's [insert]Town."- Threesomes ruining relationships????
The topic heading could just as easily be “relationships ruining threesomes?”- Barcelona (Thermas) 2019 latest recommendations
Please do, it would be ducky if you could follow up. If you are not referring to telechapero, morbototal, RentMen, Hunqz, etc, this is news to us.- Barcelona (Thermas) 2019 latest recommendations
Oh, so sorry, I find the reception VIP private room to be no less soundproof than anywhere else there or elsewhere. But you may just need to shut the door or turn down the hearing aid. If anything, I thought the pounding against the headboard would bleed into the ceramic bench space and provide disruptive acoustic accompaniment to the endless mute Just For Laughs: Gags loop. The humour concept, lost on you, though ... you obviously get to decide what and who is amusing. No problemo. Bitter much? Sheesh. Fellows, I have used the room in question several times and never had the sense of acoustic distractions from the area outside of it, but that is just my take.- Bogotá Colombia Fall’19
- Bogotá Colombia Fall’19
- Bogotá Colombia Fall’19
- Bogotá Colombia Fall’19
- Dominican Republic: anyone familiar with this website & guy?
Useful yet complex and head-spnning thesis-grade observations to add to the extant overthinking about LRD I myself have been accused of. Might this be a classic example of the pot calling the kettle ... avocado?- Barcelona (Thermas) 2019 latest recommendations
Sometimes so self-conscious at brothels I want to ...- Barcelona (Thermas) 2019 latest recommendations
I know, right? That and public park cruising and action, Yucatecan home-based orgies, public disclosure of upturned hungry horny hole in a bottom's sling, etc ... we nervous Nellies concerning privacy, modesty and discretion. LOL- Dominican Republic - Summary of Sex Info
Sometimes our own posts unwittingly create night vision visuals of others ... - Lions Sauna Rio...will it last?
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.