Everything posted by zoomomancs
-
Screwboys
My source says Screwboys will be open about the 25th April.
-
Screwboys
I read that the bar has been cleaned and is waiting for the sound system so looking good. I am asking what date it might open.
-
Back in Bangkok
I think the two hotels are in completely different locations and it would take 20 minutes to walk from one to the other. The Quarter is a new hotel, round the corner from Tarntawan. But I don't remember what was there before The Quarter was built.
-
Screwboys
My source is a good one, I believe, and says the owner is currently decorating the place.
-
Screwboys
- March 2023 Thailand trip
-
Screwboys
Two different sources in Bangkok tell me that Screwboys will be reopening. I'm trying to find out when. The obvious date is in good time for Songkran. I will update with any news. Has anyone on the ground there seen any activity in the bar to confirm?
-
Back in Bangkok after 3 years
Thank you for the report. I'm curious about the men on stage in Freshboys wearing t shirts? I left there on Feb 19th and there was no sign of t shirts.
-
Cambodian mystery and Thai solution - first trip of 2023
That is my guess too. In 2011 I took a massage lad from Bangkok to Patong Beach. He sat apart from me at the airport gate.
-
Cabinet approves tourist fee of 150-300 baht for all foreign tourists
As long as collecting it doesn't create another queue for us jet lagged and exhausted travellers.
-
Is GOD open again in Bangkok?
I always paid to get in, the fee included a drink(s); I had some good times there 2011 onwards but too smokey for me in the end.
-
Is GOD open again in Bangkok?
I'm in Bangkok but I rarely walk past GOD late at night. Does anyone know if it is open again and, if so, which nights?
-
Culmination of 3 year crush
I agree completely. I had a friend who met a young Tunisian man and sent him money for years. The lad virtually never worked in 20 years. I know Tunisia isn't easy to get work but we don't help them by encouraging them to sit on their arse and smoke weed for decades.
-
First day in Bangkok
Dreamboys had more customers when I was there a few nights ago. I give plenty of lads 100 bt when it's quiet and the occasional wealthy customer gives out loads of money. The higher prices for drinks, the drink tips and extra tips for the lads, some offs; it clearly must work as a business as most go go's have reopened. I do not claim that most lads will break out of the poverty but the dream is the rich farang bf.
-
Want to do something special for a guy?
Latest iphone, gold necklace, expensive perfume or, cheaper, a visit to a 'destination' like a waterpark or whatever that he can put photos of it online to show to his friends and gain face. I once hit the spot giving my favourite Vietnamese man a tablet so he could watch football and films on it with his mates.
-
Want to do something special for a guy?
It's a good idea. The lad I'm seeing asked for perfume.
-
Transport contacts
This is the business I use and trust. Used them about 4 times.
-
Trip report Bangkok, Pattaya January 2023
I had the same experience there, made worse by arriving with lad 1, who ordered many dishes, while we were waiting for his friend, lad 2, to join us. Lad 2 was not really hungry. As well as 'face' (order expensive dishes), there can also be the assumption that we must be really wealthy. One reason I can be generous to the lads is by being careful in my usual expenditure so I dislike seeing my money wasted.
-
Visitors to Thailand must show proof of at least two Covid-19 vaccinations
My chip not working well today. May 2020. A new YouGov poll of 1,640 people suggests that 28% of Americans believe that Bill Gates wants to use vaccines to implant microchips in people - with the figure rising to 44% among Republicans.
-
Visitors to Thailand must show proof of at least two Covid-19 vaccinations
Sorry to hear this. I am feeling a bit rough. Is that Soros and Gates?
- Phuket trip spring 2023
-
Visitors to Thailand must show proof of at least two Covid-19 vaccinations
I agree. And selective checking would save on staff at airports. But I will print mine out as I like the t's crossed arriving at BKK.
-
Visitors to Thailand must show proof of at least two Covid-19 vaccinations
According to Bangkok Post, you are ok: All visitors to Thailand must show proof of at least two Covid-19 vaccinations under revised rules that coincide with the revival of travel from China, authorities said on Thursday. As well, visitors... https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2476069/proof-of-covid-jabs-for-all-visitors-revived
-
Awful sexual experience
Some 53 years ago, when I was 17, I was pissing blood sometimes. I think it may have been a cut inside the penis from my dick rubbing against my tracksuit as I was running a lot. Whatever it was, it stopped, and I am still here.
-
Visitors to Thailand must show proof of at least two Covid-19 vaccinations
No date when it starts yet but it won't be long https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2476069/proof-of-covid-jabs-for-all-visitors-revived