Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

zoomomancs

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by zoomomancs

  1. Haven't Met Bangkok Silom by Cross Collection I have not been but the reviews look good.
  2. My understanding of the law in the UK is that it's illegal to send or possess or download indecent photos of anyone under 18, even if it's two 17 year olds exchanging selfies. And also illegal to pay anyone aged 16 to 18 for sex, though the age of consent is 16 for all, unless one person is in a position of responsibility.
  3. I am getting positive reports of more customers in Bangkok and Pattaya and I will see for myself when I arrive there in 29 days. My favourite bars are Freshboys in Bangkok and Picky Bar in Boyztown.
  4. zoomomancs replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    My sense is very definitely it is upstairs, whether managers or above them, as you suggest, that makes all the rules on Patpong Soi 2. That includes attire. There is not a unionised and powerful workforce. Even bars with close connections with the police have to abide by the rules of the month.
  5. Thank you for so many useful comments. There is sure some truth in the above comment. I have been three times this year and I went to Freshboys every night I was in Bangkok. Plus some other venues. I don't think the lads are getting many offs, unless they are stars. And I see many customers arriving for the shows there so this encourages the management to do long shows. I'm in touch with multiple men who work in these bars and their current reports are very various on business. I think if they can get a couple of offs a week they are fine. If they are not popular and spend night after night grossing 400 bt and spending 200 bt on taxis it is not sustainable. If we were once young and penniless we can be a bit generous to them.
  6. As it's high season I thought there would be more customers there. It was ok ish in October when I was last there. I know the lads always moan but they don't seem happy. What do people on the ground think?
  7. I too get more generous after midnight. But I don't like to feel I've been invited just to pay the bill. Anyway you had a good time.
  8. Freshboys on Patpong Soi 2 is open until 01.00. I just checked with a lad who works there.
  9. I would reply: "I'm sorry, I often want to bring men back to my room so it's not possible for you to stay"
  10. I had fun in Nice Boys in July. The bar needs more customers. I like Toy Boys too. The lads there need to make a living and most of us on here can help a bit when we are there.
  11. Oh dear. Toy Boys was better than that when I was there a month ago. Picky Bar has some cute ones.
  12. That's the first time I've been called a 'fat aging taxi driver'. I like Toy Boys but I agree one has to stay alert.
  13. I always book the room for 2 without breakfast to avoid any discussion with the hotel about the number of people in the room. I also like the Raya in Bangkok as the car park lift means any companion does not need to leave a passport/id at reception. Some travellers may prefer the increased security of id at reception, which many hotels want. Many lads from nearby countries do not routinely carry their passport. In Jomtien I prefer Zing Resort to Agate but both are fine. Zing Resort in Jomtien is not to be confused with another Zing down the road towards Pattaya.
  14. I arrived BKK 18.00 mid September. No queue to speak of.
  15. We were asked a question: "Any ideas where I should bring him (cowboy perhaps?) so that he gets a great time and maybe enjoy some action?"
  16. The enormous number of thin girls sat on Thaniya in the evenings means one can look without spending first. I want a man street like that.
  17. zoomomancs replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Is any bar there currently open at 2am?
  18. I would double check that. On one of their emails to me they accidentally said 1000bt after having quoted 1300bt from Surawong to Jomtien for small sedan. But safety and being on time are the important issues. If it is 1000bt do let us know here.
  19. I like NamsTaxi LadyDrivers 1300bt Bangkok to Jomtien, including tolls. Very safe drivers. I've used them a few times now.
  20. In 44 trips I have never seen a loss of face due to my butterflying. Examples of making Thai people lose face (so to be avoided) include interfering with their property, using the f.. word at them, using a scornful tone, gross undertipping, or being angry and rude.
  21. I was there 2 weeks ago and my memory is in the 110/120 bt area for a beer. More for a boy drink obv. My focus was elsewhere so my memory may be wrong.
  22. Last night I went to the new Dream Boy at about 23.00 ish so fairly peak Friday night. Beer Singha 500bt, a blue drink with umbrella for my companion 600bt. No Leo Beer so I lobbied the waiter re. 500 bt price and no Leo? The venue looks much the same as it used to inside but the stage may have changed design (not sure) and it has the extra, new, illuminated entrance noted above. Seats nearly full with customers but still some available. More boys on stage than in July, maybe 30 or so. Show looked interesting with money spent on costumes for dancers though we only stayed for one drink so did not see everything. Many lads doing big cock show and touring for tips afterwards. The big stage has a lot of possibilities. No love lost for the pillar in the middle at the former place. I still find the Freshboys lads more twinky but most customers will find a man they fancy here. Not cheap but you will probably want to give it a look.
  23. I hope he is back soon. Always entertaining.
  24. Has anyone been inside the new Dreamboys to tell us what it is like? Now that we have established (I think) that Cameron doesn't own it. I don't own it either.
  25. To be fair I can't recall other thefts from me in Thailand in about 44 month long visits in 11 years. When I bring a man back to sleep I really should remember to put my wallet in the safe. As well as it being safer there it avoids any self questioning the next morning along the lines of: 'did I really spend 10,000bt last night or has some gone missing'. Having done a few 'crazy' things in the past I will state the obvious advice about our physical safety for anyone coming for the first time: avoid confrontation, smile and remain pleasant through difficult encounters, the combination of jet lag, dehydration, alcohol and lack of sleep can set us on unwise roads, read up on Thai scams, 'face' is extremely important, agree it's on the meter or a set price getting into a taxi. I'm sure you can all add more.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.