Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Thailand Trip Report February/March 2026
He mentioned to me last week he is away from the gay areas and he is happy with that , no idea why. But I think he said July he is opening in pattaya I was quite surprised actually to see him driving a car ๐ leaving the Bangkok restaurant, he lives in a condo on the Riverfront ๐๏ธ so obviously must be a lot of ๐ฐ๐ฐin restaurants
-
The Joys and Perils of Property in Thailand
What's that song ,how does it go ....๐ต๐ถI'm just sitting here ...waiting...waiting for a change ๐ต
-
The Joys and Perils of Property in Thailand
Oh we don't need positive posts like this. !
-
The Joys and Perils of Property in Thailand
Well think about it....could you buy a condo in Pattaya and everyday live there? ....be great at first...then kicks in lonilessness, boredom , bitterness ,what other words could describe it๐ณ
-
The Joys and Perils of Property in Thailand
Yes I think I would get bored living in Pattaya after several months Just going to sit in bars , pay moneyboys , then what ?. No I think I should go to the Philippines islands๐๏ธ, this Siargao place has apparently surfer ๐โโ๏ธBoyz No I just can't stay in one place for years and do nothing all day
-
The Joys and Perils of Property in Thailand
Maybe But now I'm thinking of going to Siargao๐๏ธ in the Philippines๐ต๐ญ so things change in my mind everyday
-
Gays in Bangkok
And I'm much cheaper...with old fashioned service !
-
Supertown Jomtien Complex shows
You had second thoughts renting it out to me?๐ฒ
-
Supertown Jomtien Complex shows
Yes a wonderful man
-
Supertown Jomtien Complex shows
I think Dragon bar was the only air conditioned bar in Jomtien complex And maybe that's why it failed ๐บ The rents must be big though . Can't wait till I get my bar ๐บ going. Of course all the bars are for sale .
-
Inflated rates?!
Absolutely! I was down to my last satang in Bangkok I had to rent my old ass out! ๐ At least a forum member here let me sleep on his balcony ๐ค๐
-
Inflated rates?!
Oh please, there's nothing wrong with haggling , I got the price down to zero twice last week in bangkok..guys want they want ...๐
-
Supertown Jomtien Complex shows
Glad to see he is doing well...unlike my favourite bar Dragon which closed down !!
-
Supertown Jomtien Complex shows
Oh ok...never been there for years and years !!! I think it was 2018 ๐ฒ
-
I wonder why gays are easily offended
Yes you mentioned that before and how true ๐
-
I wonder why some bars fail?
True ๐คฃ
-
I wonder why gays are easily offended
I wonder if moving there takes all that excitement away I guess it becomes "same ol ..same ol" everyday They get bored .. miserable..
-
I wonder why some bars fail?
Oh please let's think positively ๐we all must enjoy life ,be positive, be happy and ....Grow old disgracefully!
-
Hotel recommendation - going in May
I'm surprised as you stay in hotel zing ๐ฃ๐ฃ๐ช
-
I wonder why gays are easily offended
Lol Reminds when I was checking into the Tartawan hotel a few weeks ago...I was waiting at the counter and the lady said to me " do you want to use the toilet ? Here I was standing behind another customer and I had my luggage sitting next to me !๐งณ๐งณ What ! I said. "I'm waiting to check in !!" I said quite irate She said " oh I thought you wanted to use the toilet?๐ฝ๐ฝ The male customer in front of me looked back at me and laughed I said "I must have a face like I want to do a shit ??๐ฒ๐ฒ๐ฒ Why the fuck would I be standing at the check in counter of the hotel second in line with luggage ๐งณ and she looks over his shoulder to ask that question to me ? I must had one of those faces which looked like I wanted to do a ... Shit !
-
I wonder why gays are easily offended
Fantastic post and so true !
-
Male strippers ??
As long as we had fun...I agree .๐ Love you ๐
-
The Joys and Perils of Property in Thailand
Lol .. unfortunately yes ๐คฃ ๐โโ๏ธ๐โโ๏ธ It's a dangerous road and sadly I remember Barry Kenyon .
-
Thailand Trip Report February/March 2026
I imagine cost ...and time
-
I wonder why some bars fail?
I must add that I never seen any "happy hour " in the Jomtien complex No 39 baht ๐บ ๐ป in afternoon etc Is there some "agreement" among bars that they all must charge the same price?