Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽตCan you hear the drums Fernando ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต There was something in the air that night...the โญโญwere bright... Fernando
  2. No I changed my mind I didn't like Quarter silom I won't be staying there again !!! If you don't like it ....leave !!!!
  3. Rooms I must say are a bit small for the 2000 baht plus no balcony
  4. I ended up having strawberry ๐Ÿ“ cake for breakfast as I don't like rice and pork for breaky but I used the SOUP bowls for coffee โ˜• brought 2 to my table
  5. I must say I enjoyed my stay at the Quarter silom..average 2000 baht a night standard room with breakfast,but I used my Qantas points โœˆ๏ธ Breakfast is rubbish, Asian style , Frankfurt sausages,rice etc you have to ask for eggs๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿฅš to be cooked for you ,frankly my dear I couldn't be bothered going to staff to ask !! Don't pay extra for breakfast it's rubbish better to save the extra 300-500 baht and go outside So just ate toast with rice n pork , oh get fucked if you dont like it ! Breakfast staff were over helpful ,,is that a way to describe it ? They kept asking me if I'm ok ?????? ๐ŸงI mean I took a soup bowl for the cappuccino as I couldn't see empty coffee cups?!!!!!!! What's the difference anyway ? I felt a little embarrassed actually at all the attention I was given by breakfast staff and no one else was...."are you ok Sir ? Do you need anymore โ˜• coffee?. "No I said to the manager, you can see I already have 2 soup bowl of coffee โ˜• โ˜• on my table !!!!!! Soup bowl or coffee โ˜• cup ,you get more in a soup bowl right ?. Just a hint you have to press the cappuccino button 3 times if you put the soup bowl underneath it , lucky I had understanding people lined up behind me , and staff watching me ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง Rooms have no balcony but great gym and pool ๐ŸŠโ€โ™‚๏ธ Walking distance to everything It was a bit crowded with gay couples and many tried to talk to me but I ignored them as I don't like Nike singlet wearers with red Nike shoes ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ and I'm double their age so I expect to be called Daddy not "hey bro how ya doin?. "Get fucked I replied ,all of ya They wanted to fuck me im sure these young Nike wearing bicep showing red Nike shoe farang boys , they wanted my daddy ass๐Ÿ‘ , trying to talk to me by the pool ๐ŸŠโ€โ™‚๏ธetc "where you from bro "? ,one farang boy in his 20's asked with an Australian accent wearing a bike singlet ,shorts ๐Ÿฉณ up to his ass cheeks ๐Ÿ‘and red Nike runners "I know what your after ! I replied back sternly ," I know what your after !!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  6. Maybe...oh please leave it up to Beaver as the saying goes !!!
  7. Bangkok has grown on me After going to a party in Pattaya on Wednesday night I will come back to Bangkok to see out my holiday .....bangers n mash Free sex , saunas ,discos more things to do during the day and being a City boy I love skyscrapers although I hate crowded areas But being a Sydney City boy I love cities and skyscrapers ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŒ‰๐Ÿ™๏ธ
  8. Yes People have told me this before , unfortunately a lot of jealousy by others has prevented me
  9. What makes you pick Bangkok over Pattaya ? Or Pattaya over Bangkok Or ...do you like to do half n half .. I'll have half ...( Don't qoutec me on that saying as I remember it from. A UK comedy show back in the 1980s "I"ll have half " ...love thy neighbour What's the pros and cons ?? Well . Bangkok can grow on you Does Pattaya get boring after a while ..well yes for some and I shouldn't be answering that question thanks Well.... Bangkok more guys and non money boys to choose from I have been in Bangkok 3 days and already over 20 guys free from Grindr and gay saunas , , Filipino ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญand arabic , Scottish, Malaysian, American and one ๐Ÿ’ฐ moneyboy who I just couldn't resist 1000 baht Well...ok admit it Bangkok has other things to do during the day whilst Pattaya is more a night city ๐Ÿ™๏ธ But..I guess it's more friendly in Pattaya than BKK Of course a lot of you guys go to the Go Go bar ๐Ÿบ which I believe it's more expensive than Pattaya Go Go bars But no decent massage in BKK unlike the Thai blind massage in Jomtien Surely the question โ“ is not that difficult โ“ Sadly it is for some , and makes me think of a YouTube video just made where the presenter is asking how some guys can find their own way to Pattaya ,,, oh leave me out of it โ€ผ๏ธ
  10. Do you ask before recording a video of your fucking?๐ŸŽฅ๐ŸŽฅ I know many guys on here say they re-cord a video of their interactions with guys ๐Ÿ˜ฏ How do you get them to agree? Do you film them fucking you ? I just had a old Scottish๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ guy in his๐ŸŽฅ 60's staying in the same hotel as me in Bangkok,he is staying with his wife ,he was in the opposite room across the hallway from me He saw I brought a massage boy back and when he left he came into my room to fuck me ,he said my old ass was better than his old wife's pussy .๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜พ I lay doggy style on the bed๐Ÿ‘ with my ass up , I said to him I need to film you fucking me GrandDaddy ,๐Ÿ‘ด he said no way !๐Ÿ˜ , I said I need to film every interaction I have thanks !! You need to get with the times!! I said Sadly he refused so I took his old cock in my old ass anyway , and he said your ass is better than my wife's pussy๐Ÿ˜พ , the fat bitch was laying by the swimming pool as her old Scottish husband was fucking me , I looked out the window as he was fucking me doggy ,I saw her laying by the pool as her hubby gave it to me ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆshe was doing the crossword as he pounded me , I could see she was 2 storeys below my window as I knocked on the window and shouted out ahhhh ahhh yes give it to me baby ! as her hubby pounded me ,I knocked on the window ,she looked up and saw my head banging on & off the window as her hubby pounded my ass , she was still doing the crossword as he moaned and blew his load ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆshe was completely oblivious to it , I started waving ๐Ÿ‘‹ to her as my head went back n forth hitting the window as the old cunt worked up a sweat pounding my old fat ass !! After he finished,I said thanks for nothing ! I don't even get a recording of it !!! Now get out of here and don't come back !! Go back to your fat wife I shouted as he left
  11. No ..does it feel good ?. I have used the hot massage oil up my ass and it feels good
  12. Early Sunday morning๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž
  13. Very true and all go to God or DJ station wearing their Nike singlets to show biceps with shorts and Red Nike shoes
  14. I'm noticing a lot of 30's farangs with that gym toned body wearing singlets , strange I know but they all have that same look ,some with facial hair but all fit looking I don't think they would pay money boys
  15. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Oh darl....don't be jealous ๐Ÿ˜› Just because they wanted me before you and now I'm in Bangkok for free sex I don't even have to pay ...๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•
  16. Balcony busy
  17. Too busy ,what's the name of this Soi ? Four ? Oh shut up and mind ya own business
  18. Well...down the road is a bar called White Rabbit ๐Ÿ‡ where they have the fat lady swinging & singing
  19. Omg ๐Ÿ˜ณ Silom is so bloody busy I cant move tonight Guess where I am ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜‚???? No prizes for second best ...oh shut up A beautiful Friday night ๐Ÿ˜˜ I thought it was Saturday night ...oh mind ya own business You can play with my pussy ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜ฟ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  20. Olddaddy posted a topic in Gay Pattaya
    I went to sansuk sauna last night , the ONLY gay sauna in Pattaya which doubles as a ๐Ÿจ hotel It was crowded on a Thursday evening, guys from all around the ๐ŸŒŽ world Couldn't believe my luck , was upstairs and laying on the bench naked with my legs back towards my head when all of a sudden a big black muscular American guy in his 60's walks over and calls me a slut and proceeds to push his big fat black American cock into my loose old Aussie fat ass .. "Slut ....slut .. he shouts as he started to pump my ass ... After he shoots his load ๐Ÿ’ฆ all of a sudden a young European I think French Arab guy gets over the top of me his bearded face inches as away as I feel his cock push its way into my old anus . Never took long for him to blow his load as he slapped me in the face All in all a great night , I counted over 8 cocks servicing me , I was the last one to leave that night with a sore ass ๐Ÿ‘
  21. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    No I'm not waiting 90 minutes I went to Jomtien complex instead and done my dancing ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ I should of been a dancer actually ๐Ÿ•บ
  22. Yes they aren't even listening and in a robot state๐Ÿ˜‚ programmed to say have a nice day after every interaction "How was your day ? Oh I just got fucked up the arse by a big African cock " Have a nice day sir
  23. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    However A bomb had a 1130pm show ,350 baht a drink๐Ÿน , I didn't go in X boys was 11pm , I missed it
  24. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Boyz boys boyz 1130 pm show 500 baht a drink ,so packed at 1130pm I couldn't get in the door ...no room I had to leave full.of Chinese tourists no room to sit

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.