Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. Mind you....it could be 😊 FUN. If your "young at 💜 Heart " so to speak and can get along with younger people including those from other countries eg Israel 🇮🇱,then go for it I'm sure not all are bad ,it's like many say the🇮🇪 Irish☘️ backpackers🍾🍷 are trouble 🥊🇦🇺, im sure it's only a minority of all backpackers and we were ALL young once..m.so if you are non judgmental and chilled 🥶out type of guy then it could be ...fun... and might even meet a few backpackers for ...🍆🍑
  2. Please start writing like you promised about India We all need to know ,we have been waiting !!!
  3. Any updates / experience in Mumbai ?? I wonder if GOA is the place to be for moneyboys
  4. They mentioned Duamagette as a top area ....what I seen by YouTube it seems to be a lot of right wing Christian✝️ Americans there Not sure if I would want to be open with my sexualities in Duamagette 🙀
  5. Baguio has the flower 🌺 festival every January and a sight 😍🍑to see
  6. A lot of news and tiktok vids of a certain nationality causing anti social behaviour in Siargao, have no idea if it's true and I certainly won't be saying the Country it's alleged they are from 🇮🇱, ....oh don't be racist !!
  7. You can actually get a blood test for this now My usual doctor of 15 years sadly left Australia🇦🇺 for the UK🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 so seeing a new doctor I asked for the pancreatic cancer blood test🩸💉 I think it's CA-25 , don't quote me on that ,but as blood tests are free under the Federal government the silly new doctor said oh you don't need that old daddy you must have a good reason for all these blood tests you get done So I just went to one of those online and paid for a blood test referral I think the tumour marker tests can't remember the names but please get them !!! Do it tommrrw!!!!!!
  8. Oh please leave the complicated pedantics algebra out if you can,we aren't all as smart as you , some of us are Australian !
  9. Well...the big news on radio shock jock this week in Australia is the win last week in the Federal Court⚖️ in Sydney of a lady who is a transexual who was stopped joining a female only app Look...I must admit he actually looks like a bloke with a wig but please no need to be transphobic which many of you unfortunately are !!!! Transexual women who want to join CWA country women's association and make pumpkin 🎃scones now can thanks to this Court ruling last week This is a big win for the LEFT side of politics in which Australia 🦘 sadly has in Government and I say SADLY because we have the PM Albanese who is a wanker like the UK PM And if you don't like it.....leave !!!!!
  10. I thought you didn't like the Philippines 😲🇵🇭
  11. Well as your over there in America,you could travel 🧳 there and report back He must be out on bail by now , what a stupid Law to be arrested for that.
  12. If you go to the gym no need for elder care Dance 🕺 lift weights 🏋️‍♂️.mix with young people, can add being gangbanged in the sauna too
  13. Don't want to get off topic ..but I see Ali Baba Indian restaurant always gets great reviews on YouTube,and looks great inside too , I will try it next visit I love western type indian Beef Vindaloo etc Unfortunately my Filipino boyfriend🇵🇭 hates indian food and indians ...the racist Cxnt
  14. Possibly not...they must be making a fortune especially as they own the building I believe it's a Chinese consortium They don't need the Gay customer base predominantly old men who sit on one drink 🍷 .I recall going there with my Filipino boyfriend back in March , it was a Monday night and packed to the rafters with Chinese㊙️🈴👲 that we just couldn't fit in the door We just couldn't get in and when I looked it was standing room only and a Monday night! Must bring in tour buses?🚎🚌
  15. Geez....that's $350 AUD, 😲I would suck your cock for that !! Sounds like he wasn't interested in going with you thus the high price As a matter of interest how much is a "boy drink" there?
  16. Any updates from you guys? 😉 I'm thinking HANOI in July
  17. Sorry to be negative....but...Doubt that indian🇮🇳 restaurant will last long in that location
  18. Unfortunately my Flight ✈️ Centre shares have tumbled down 50% Surely someone on here can do something about this situation instead of just talking about it !!!!
  19. I think I posted recently a big cock under "African boys" thread in the Pattaya section
  20. Only in America🇺🇸 if it happened in Australia 🦘 the tax office would be after him for working a second job ! I watched a American real live tv show about several elderly men being arrested by undercover female cops 👮‍♂️posing as prostitutes 💃 All these draconian laws against men are brought on by these Liberal Fat green🟢 🟣 purple haired Karen's 🤴..they hate men I sent an email to the Governor👑 of that State ,i can't remember which one it was They sent me some generic reply back saying that men who tried to hire sex workers in their State will be arrested So I sent a reply back saying their must be a lot of WANKERS🍆 in that State , I think it was California by memory
  21. Oh because someone has a different opinion to you ...oh shock horror 😲 Get used to it ...it's a nasty world full of nasty people and not everyone will agree with you or say things nice 🍬🍭 In fact I relished at the time last year in Soi Bukhao standing outside the bar with a group of other drunken fools🍻🍺 as we shouted out names to the "farang faggots " walking past with their boyfriends or ladyboys 🗣️🗯️🗯️🗯️ One of my best times to be nasty ...and I will tell you what I felt great for days !!!😃
  22. Any pictures of your collection? Love to see it
  23. I love this new proverb I found on the internet And it's the same with the Jomtien gay scene over the last 20 years and in another 20 years and after that I was at work today when a young colleague came over to me , "I wonder what it will be like here when all you old daddies retire in 5 years he said Same ....same...but different actors Say it as your walking ,say it as your rejoicing..life is too short Same TV show .. but different actors Rejoice !! Live life to the fullest 💃🦢💃🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺
  24. Good on on him....for raking in the money 🕺🕺
  25. Well technically he is running a brothel Having said that , I like the 3rd boy in the picture 👦🕺

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.