Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. Yes many miserable looking expats ..many sit by themselves in bars and don't talk I noticed this only in the gay community though...the straight areas the expats are happy ๐Ÿ˜Š
  2. There is a high turnover of bars ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพin the Jomtien complex The ones who seem to survive are where the farang owners are there day after day ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš–๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš•๏ธ The "just boys" only host bars don't seem to survive Is that now going out of fashion with this next generation of farangs? Boy host bars ? My favourite bar was that Air conditioned closed, bar down in the complex called Dragon bar ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿฒ..it closed๐Ÿ” ..why ? Don't ask me ,how would I know ??๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ Do they want more of a "social" club type bar?๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿฅฐthese current generation, do they want a bar like Cheers where everyone knows your name ? This generation and participation next generation of gay farangs in their 50's going to retire in the next 10 years will be "needy" people because of the way they are brought up ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Is this generation of farangs still taking moneyboys from the apps ?not really , Strange this , but I noticed a LOT of expat , when I was using the Grindr app in Pattaya,... many what look like expat gay farangs writing No Moneyboys โŒ! In their profile.๐Ÿซจ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Now I'm going to be brutally honest with you , this generation of farangs expats in their 50's 60's are much more gym orientated and fitter than those old bastards 20 years hobbling through Sunee plaza on their walking sticks !๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ‘ดthey're dying out and Frankly good riddance!!๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ I have no idea who those expats who write on their Grindr profile โŒNo moneyboysโŒ are targeting for sex in Pattaya because let's face it ,it's all moneyboys๐Ÿ’ฒ in Pattaya unless you can get lucky with visitors and the sauna and ...and..staying in sansuk sauna there was many farangs expats on there , this generation seem to be reluctant? Is that the word at hiring moneyboys โŒ Yes I had free sex in Bangkok, with visiting Filipino๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ guy and a Bali guy๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ and a Chinese guy ๐Ÿˆต,I could if got more , but that's Bangkok and if you don't like it....leave !! And ram it up your arse if you don't like it ,Im not your keeper
  3. Yes ! I dont like that view talay building Opposite Jomtien complex though , looks dreary and depressing ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜” Not to mention running across that busy road everyday
  4. Great post I am considering buying a condo in Pattaya for my holidays and for my eventual retirement I want a one bedroom though I doubt I could live in a studio Prices seem to have risen dramatically in the last few years
  5. ๐Ÿ˜ Some would judge , I'm non judgmental . although I don't agree with your pro Israeli views I try not to talk politics ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’…,you look absolutely though ... beautiful.... for an old man๐Ÿ‘ดand it was great to see you in Bangkok Alexis/Elixis ,sorry if I spelt it wrong , , I had no idea you too went to Urban Thai to get your pedicure & Manicure and beautiful pink nails ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’… ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹you look gorgeous and ENCHANTED for an elderly man , love it ,๐ŸคŽ and the way you walked off swinging those hips !!!!!!!!!!!! Omg ๐Ÿ˜ณ That song came to me as you walked away๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ "shaking that ass ...he's shaking that ass...I see you baby ...shakin that ass!! ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ
  6. Olddaddy replied to Dannyxxx's topic in Gay Bangkok
    And could you ask them about why I cant post pics too ? Surely that's not too much to ask !!!
  7. One thing when I was in Pattaya I also went to the straight bars a lot and got to the know the owners and regular customers especially in Soi Bukhao I could have a laugh at their "poofter" jokes and squatting jokes , and I found these blokes great sense of humour ๐Ÿ˜‚and I even met other gay guys there who were straight Anyway Off to Jomtien complex at night and the customers there are the most miserable old bastards I have ever met ! Faces like lemons ,sitting there at a table alone with a sour face ๐Ÿ‹ They rarely talk to each other unlike the straight bars They should be knitting ๐Ÿงถ๐Ÿงตwith their legs crossed over the miserable old ...(.insert) I was sitting out the front of a bar in Jomtien complex last week when three cute young farang guys walked past ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ‘ฑโ€โ™‚๏ธ They stopped " I think you have to be gay to go in ?" said the blonde Justin Beiber lookalike to his friends "No I shouted ,"you don't have to be a poof to get in here !! A old miserable old purple ๐ŸŸฃ spectacle๐Ÿฅธ๐Ÿค“ wearing customer sitting nearby heard me say it "Ohhhh ohhhhh " ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎhe moans "ohhhh ohhhh your a horrid man he shouts pointing at me " how dare you call us poofters ! You horrid wicked man !! Ohhhh ohhhhh he moans ,a horrid man !!! Actually the owner of the bar was laughing at hearing it ๐Ÿ˜ Anyway On hearing this,the three boys scampered No wonder most of us not accepted by the straight community when you take your personal life like everyone must accept it No one owes you anything Now keep bending over forwards and taking it like a man
  8. Yes I'm getting error for some reason , I lodged several complaints to the CEO
  9. Well your the lawyer, im surprised you can sleep at night with all the blood you sucked ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿฉธ
  10. Home bar??๐Ÿ  Is that the Scots guy"s bar ?๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ , I don't think he is there anymore is he ?๐Ÿ˜ฒ I haven't been to that bar in years ,must before covid at least I had to use a translator app last time I went there so didn't go back !!
  11. I might have to give up my dream of owning a bar. .I saw one bar owner there every night from 6pm to 3am , never missed a night , sitting there listening ๐Ÿ‘‚to drunks all night talking, agreeing with them , sympathetic to them , laughing with them , had to be nice to everyone, remembering their names " how are you jack ? How are you Fred ? Imagine the toll that takes on your brain every night ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿคฏ Like he really gives a Fxck actually how you are , but good memory to remember names its was like a full time job, I guess that's why that particular bar was so successful But me...I just don't like people ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
  12. ๐Ÿ‘ Oh...what an intelligent forum this is ,the intelligent discussions, we have on here ! What anyone new to the forum reading all these comments must be thinking ..oh it's absolutely disgusting!! Can we get back to intellectual discussions please , surely that's not too much to ask ! On another note , I'm unable to upload pictures, does anyone know this forums IT department contact details? I have plenty of pics to post
  13. Blood sucking lawyers ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ I had one last year who I used when I was selling my city apartment in Australia, I decided half way through not to sell to the buyer , actually I pulled the plug on the sale on the very last day ... The lawyer still wanted to charge me half of his conveyancing fee !! ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ
  14. Yes it was on the corner ( now Peters bar )don't ask me who the fuck Peter is ....but it was inside that shophouse, next door to the old Rock Hard boys and was there for years maybe 7 or 8 years , it had a funny name ,was it " Vinegar " or similar name Always amazes me when someone uses their own name on their bar like Peters bar like Peter ( if there is a Peter ?) thinks everyone knows him ! "Oh it's Peter's Bar ! " Oh yes Peter , like Peter thinks everyones knows him , you know Peter , oh yeah Peter the pumpkin eater ๐ŸŽƒ No we don't know who Peter is and frankly my dear we couldn't careless ,but Peter thinks everyone knows him ...well we don't Peter ...so there !!!
  15. Olddaddy posted a topic in Gay Philippines
    I heard from a Filipino guy in Bangkok that Siargao and don't ask me how to pronounce it .. apparently as She-sar-go Is the SIN CITY? Any gay experience on this apparently beautiful island ๐Ÿ๏ธ ๐Ÿ๏ธ
  16. I'm feeling tired ๐Ÿ˜ด it was a big week the last week,my ass is sore๐Ÿค•
  17. Oh please ladies ! Your both as childish as each other
  18. Probably,but I'm not cheap !
  19. The ones at tartawan the same they check record IDs too and I prefer they did Anyway ,talking to the receptionist guy today he has been there ...27 years !!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  20. I'm too tired to go out tonight, ๐Ÿ˜ซ ...I met a few nice guys during the week at bars ( farangs) actually the farangs here in Bangkok are more friendly than the Pattaya farangs ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹ I been fucked too many times in the last week by free guys from Philippines, Indonesia,Spain ,China and even a Thai guy . I only had one money boy 1000 baht I could of got more free guys if I accepted chubby Chinese guys with glasses ,or older Korean guys , but Im all "fucked out" time to go home tomorrow ๐Ÿ and I'm looking forward to it after 4 weeks of hotels ,Airbnb's, bars ,fucking , , I mean my last night should be out partying right ,not for me ,im sleeping , I'm not chasing cock tonight even if it's free
  21. A business owner in Silom 4 shocked me when he told me the leases are only one year now in that Soi ๐Ÿ˜ณ I wonder why , are the land owners planning to develop it ?
  22. I just got fucked by an Indonesian guy 31yo staying in same hotel , good quick 15 minutes fuck , fucks me , then 10 minutes later messages if I'm on prep??? ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ "Are you on prep? he writes , now I'm a bit worried " Well sweetheart you weren't worried when you were fucking me !!!! He was Only 5"3 guy from Bali so he said , small cock but hard cock , looked more Mexican๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ actually than Indonesian, I haven't had money boys since last week, although the "free" guys probably aren't all my type at least it's free cock !!! I'm not sure why I can't post pics on here , my pics aren't working for some reason..
  23. The difference in BKK and Pattaya is you CAN get free sex in Bangkok if your not choosy AND put in the effort There is plenty of young Chinese๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ and when I say young, I mean probably in their 30's chubby Chinese guys who are looking for sex I went to a bar called HUGS ,a ๐Ÿป Bear bar,I had guys talking to me so Bangkok you can hook up for free if you cruise I had sex five times for free meet ups ,the best one was a 28yo Filipino guy who was visiting BKK for 5 days . Were they my type ? With the exception of the 28yo Filipino๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ....all the rest probably not ., not really , but it was free sex and I took that opportunity ,you won't get that free sex meet up in Pattaya unless you go to sansuk sauna I guess So bangkok is different you can get free sex ...if you put in the effort , but unless you look like Justin Bieber your not going to get 18yo twinks .... although I'm sure there are guys here who have . particularly the young Chinese and Korean guys visiting in groups who are looking for older daddy's ๐Ÿ‘ด
  24. Well I went for their 1045pm show , did I like it ? Mmmmmm....not really , the dancers were bodybuilder types๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ but probably in their 40's and 50"s ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ‘ด The mamasan was friendly his name was EN or EM Drinks 500 b๐Ÿท ,drink for boy , actually shouldn't say boy as I didn't see anyone I would classify as a boy , drink for the guys 500 b The annoying thing was after every show asking for tips !๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฒ The dancers walked around with hard cocks with condoms ,one touch and he demands 100 baht , they all walked around asking or should I say demanding 100 b ,putting their hard condom covered cock in your face and one touch and it's. "100 baht please !!; wasn't going to do that so I turned some away .. The mamasan then comes over and says he deserves a tip ,fuck that I gave him 20 b he didn't look happy and walked off I'm not tipping 100 b to every guy after every 3 minute performance..fuck that ; No I wouldn't go back , I didn't enjoy the constant asking for tips There was a fucking show ,one mature age guy fucking another on stage To be honest with you I wouldn't take these guys if they offered me free ,they just wasn't my type at all .
  25. I'm trying to post pics

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.