Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. He mentioned to me last week he is away from the gay areas and he is happy with that , no idea why. But I think he said July he is opening in pattaya I was quite surprised actually to see him driving a car ๐Ÿš— leaving the Bangkok restaurant, he lives in a condo on the Riverfront ๐Ÿž๏ธ so obviously must be a lot of ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐin restaurants
  2. What's that song ,how does it go ....๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถI'm just sitting here ...waiting...waiting for a change ๐ŸŽต
  3. Oh we don't need positive posts like this. !
  4. Well think about it....could you buy a condo in Pattaya and everyday live there? ....be great at first...then kicks in lonilessness, boredom , bitterness ,what other words could describe it๐Ÿ˜ณ
  5. Yes I think I would get bored living in Pattaya after several months Just going to sit in bars , pay moneyboys , then what ?. No I think I should go to the Philippines islands๐Ÿ๏ธ, this Siargao place has apparently surfer ๐Ÿ„โ€โ™‚๏ธBoyz No I just can't stay in one place for years and do nothing all day
  6. Maybe But now I'm thinking of going to Siargao๐Ÿ๏ธ in the Philippines๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ so things change in my mind everyday
  7. Olddaddy replied to boyjt's topic in Gay Bangkok
    And I'm much cheaper...with old fashioned service !
  8. You had second thoughts renting it out to me?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  9. Yes a wonderful man
  10. I think Dragon bar was the only air conditioned bar in Jomtien complex And maybe that's why it failed ๐Ÿบ The rents must be big though . Can't wait till I get my bar ๐Ÿบ going. Of course all the bars are for sale .
  11. Absolutely! I was down to my last satang in Bangkok I had to rent my old ass out! ๐Ÿ‘ At least a forum member here let me sleep on his balcony ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ›Œ
  12. Oh please, there's nothing wrong with haggling , I got the price down to zero twice last week in bangkok..guys want they want ...๐Ÿ‘
  13. Glad to see he is doing well...unlike my favourite bar Dragon which closed down !!
  14. Oh ok...never been there for years and years !!! I think it was 2018 ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  15. Yes you mentioned that before and how true ๐Ÿ™‚
  16. True ๐Ÿคฃ
  17. I wonder if moving there takes all that excitement away I guess it becomes "same ol ..same ol" everyday They get bored .. miserable..
  18. Oh please let's think positively ๐Ÿ˜Šwe all must enjoy life ,be positive, be happy and ....Grow old disgracefully!
  19. I'm surprised as you stay in hotel zing ๐ŸŸฃ๐ŸŸฃ๐ŸŸช
  20. Lol Reminds when I was checking into the Tartawan hotel a few weeks ago...I was waiting at the counter and the lady said to me " do you want to use the toilet ? Here I was standing behind another customer and I had my luggage sitting next to me !๐Ÿงณ๐Ÿงณ What ! I said. "I'm waiting to check in !!" I said quite irate She said " oh I thought you wanted to use the toilet?๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿšฝ The male customer in front of me looked back at me and laughed I said "I must have a face like I want to do a shit ??๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Why the fuck would I be standing at the check in counter of the hotel second in line with luggage ๐Ÿงณ and she looks over his shoulder to ask that question to me ? I must had one of those faces which looked like I wanted to do a ... Shit !
  21. Fantastic post and so true !
  22. As long as we had fun...I agree .๐Ÿ˜Š Love you ๐Ÿ˜˜
  23. Lol .. unfortunately yes ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ It's a dangerous road and sadly I remember Barry Kenyon .
  24. I imagine cost ...and time
  25. I must add that I never seen any "happy hour " in the Jomtien complex No 39 baht ๐Ÿบ ๐Ÿป in afternoon etc Is there some "agreement" among bars that they all must charge the same price?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.