Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fedssocr

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fedssocr

  1. I'd like to know what their methodology and sample sizes were. This just looks like a bunch of numbers somebody guessed at without much actual research
  2. fedssocr replied to De7548's topic in Gay Thailand
    Maybe Krubb Sauna and Social Club?
  3. fedssocr replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Yes, I think Taiwan still not being really open yet might have something to do with EVA's schedule. Altho a friend of mine recently flew SFO to TPE on EVA. But she had to get some sort of special work visa in order to go there. Tourists still aren't allowed
  4. fedssocr replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    yeah, for sure the Q suites are great. I did IAD-DOH a couple of years ago on my last big international trip to Sri Lanka. Sadly the DOH-CMB leg was on their plane borrowed from LATAM so the seats weren't nearly as nice.
  5. fedssocr replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I believe I read that THAI's brand new 777s are going to be on the LHR route. You could fly the King's first class suite
  6. I thought Country Boy 2 was OK. The story is very slight. Oak's over the top character might have been a little better if he was toned down a bit, but I presume that was what the director wanted. I think I enjoyed CB1 a bit more.
  7. Given the conditions those poor people work under already I hope this improves their lives
  8. I am starting Star In My Mind. They really went overboard with the skin filter on this one so everyone's face looks green. It's very light though. And the boys are very cute despite the green skin. I'm planning to watch Country Boy 2 soon.
  9. And then we got the news today that bankrupt TG is taking delivery of 2 of 3 new 777-300ERs that will have first class for a certain person's trips between BKK and Germany
  10. April Fools?
  11. if you do a search on the web for "whatsapp without phone number" you'll get a lot of info https://www.imyfone.com/whatsapp/use-whatsapp-without-phone-number/
  12. As beautiful as all of those spa boys are, I'd be hard-pressed to visit any time in the near future
  13. I stayed at the Sukhothai next door a couple of times long ago. It's another beautiful hotel with top notch service. But the location was just too inconvenient for the places I wanted to go. For a couple of years I used to stay at the Siri Sathorn apartments. That was the only place I ever felt a little uncomfortable from the looks of the people in the lobby when I brought a cute boy home with me one evening
  14. looks like a skate park
  15. Just watched the final episode of Something In My Room. I thought the ending was beautifully done. It's a shame that they hacked it up so badly for the broadcast/YT version. They completely cut the big love scene from the beginning of the final episode.
  16. Country Boy 2 trailer is out
  17. and BKK taxis have had the same 35 baht base rate forever too. I've never understood how any of them make a living either
  18. fedssocr replied to Milk78's topic in Gay Thailand
    Over the years I have found Flexiroam to be a useful product. If you plan far enough in advance the cost is ridiculously cheap. You can use it in most countries. They have worldwide plans or region and country specific plans. https://travel.flexiroam.com/
  19. I was there a couple of years ago. There are a few massage places in Seoul. And there are a couple of saunas. I visited one of the massage places in Itaewon. It was OK. But not as good as Thailand or Taipei. But that is a small sample size. That said it's a cool country. I took the train down to Busan which is also a great city. I hope to go back some time in the not-too-distant future. They're planning to end quarantine for vaccinated travelers next week. But they also are reporting 350K new cases per day, however only 1k-2k hospitalizations and relatively few deaths. https://www.travelgay.com/destination/gay-south-korea/gay-seoul/
  20. The hotel has always been part of the plans. But the first one fell through for some reason. I think the second one might have had some problems too.
  21. yep https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/12/us/west-point-cadets-overdose-fentanyl/index.html
  22. I can highly recommend Semantic Error. I am through 5 episodes now. The acting and writing are very good. I didn't realize that the short guy who always wears the cap is in a Kpop boy band. Apparently the program has been doing very well in Korea and gotten lots of buzz. There are plans for a season 2 but the other lead is enlisting in the military so they'll have to wait until he gets out. Boy Scouts was OK, but nothing special. Very much similar to their other films.
  23. I can think of some other "secret weapons"....or maybe they're not so secret
  24. Did anyone watch Boy Scouts yet? It's Wayufilm so I'm not expecting a whole lot. But it's next on my list. Apparently Country Boy II is wrapping up production.
  25. yes, it is on Viki. The consensus on MyDramaList is not very positive

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.