Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fedssocr

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fedssocr

  1. fedssocr replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    perhaps he was unwell as you say. maybe a late night out or something? I'd consider it a bullet dodged
  2. fedssocr replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I have seen estimates that there are something like 400,000 to perhaps 3 million "stateless" people in Thailand. As noted many are from Myanmar and escaped the civil wars going on there for a very long time. It is good that this episode has shined a light on the issue. But it's hard to imagine anything will be done about it in the end. I read somewhere that whichever general is the current foreign minister has said the boys will not be made citizens unless they have the right paperwork. And it is a process that can take many years. Apparently minor children cannot even apply on their own but must have parents do it for them. Since Adul's parents are still in Myanmar it's hard to imagine that even if the correct documents exist he could become a citizen. I had not read anything related to where coach Ek was born. But did see his parents died when he was young. I guess he has an aunt and grandmother who are in Thailand. If you travel in the north there are many police checkpoints looking for people in the country illegally.
  3. fedssocr replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    certainly not fancy. At least one university has offered them free tuition. And I saw one offered free tuition to children of the farmers whose fields were flooded when they pumped out the water.
  4. fedssocr replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    with respect to the inter-generational aspect of things...I know many young gay guys here in the US who like much older men. Maybe not grandfather-aged, but certainly daddy-aged. Most of them have partners twice their ages, several are married to their much older partners. But I do agree that it is still outside the norm. However, not rare by any means.
  5. fedssocr replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I suppose it depends what you're looking for. For me, I'm just looking for a good (short) time. Straight, gay, whatever. Does he have a handsome face? Does he have a nice body? Does his penis work? Is he friendly? That's pretty much all that matters to me.
  6. I've often wondered how Bangkok taxis make any money
  7. I meant strategy for finding these groups in the first place
  8. have you checked out the country-specific threads below in the Gay Asia section?
  9. what's your search strategy for the ones that are in Thai?
  10. what a fantastic and detailed report! Just booked my next trip's flights. But not until Feb/Mar unfortunately. I always book award flights using miles so I have to plan ahead. I have a little over 2 weeks. I am leaning toward spending about half my time in southern Vietnam. Not sure about the Thailand time. I might just stay in Bangkok as I enjoy the chaos. But it's been several years since I went down to Pattaya so I might spend a few days there as well. I like your style and attitude - and I'm sure the boys do too. A nice smile, cute haircut, and handsome face makes a big difference to me too. I typically spend more time doing the massage thing because it is easier and takes less cash. And I am more of a short time person. I prefer to sleep alone so a long time is sort of out of the question for me. Your massage boy Art sounds like quite a find. Lots of great ideas.
  11. thanks all. this is quite helpful
  12. thanks for that info. any particular places in Vietnam that are better than others? I'd imagine the big cities have the most going on. Since I've already been north and central I figured HCMC would be worth checking out. But I've seen conflicting reports about the place...too much traffic, hard to get around, etc
  13. I don't know that any of those guys look especially hotter than guys I've seen elsewhere. Even the high end massage places charge less than that, don't they?
  14. I got an email from Qatar today announcing a bunch of sale fares. Don't know if any apply to your gateway, but you might want to look at fares directly on their website again. I've never heard of ASAP. Are they some sort of consolidator?
  15. thanks for the news. Almost makes me want to go back to Pattaya
  16. I was basically going to ask the same question. I was able to join the CR group noted above. Would be interested in other similar groups. And also why you say that they are not for farang? They let me in. Seems like it could be a good resource for finding what you're looking for.
  17. Anyone spent much time in Vietnam lately? I spent a little over a week in Hanoi and then central VN about a decade ago and didn't love it. I am considering giving HCMC a try early next year. The Blued app if full of gorgeous Vietnamese guys doing their thing which has really piqued my interest. :-) Or should I just stay in Thailand and meet the Vietnamese boys there instead?
  18. do all of those cute boys really work at Screw Boy?
  19. fedssocr replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I had not heard that. All media I've seen says 4 boys are out and 8 boys plus the coach remain
  20. for sure chemistry is important. And if you're an attractive guy with a nice body and friendly attitude that likely helps a lot...as the case with our prolific poster here
  21. fedssocr replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    It's been huge news everywhere. The US networks are leading with the story too...has it's own special graphics and hokey made up news name and dramatic music too. It is great news that the weakest made it out in less time than expected. Hopefully the rain overnight and today doesn't slow them down too much. It sounds like the drainage of the water has been the biggest help in getting them out. When they were talking about leaving them down there for months I wondered how that would be possible. There's a good story in today's Washington Post about the coach. I didn't know before that he is an orphan. And we learned the other day that the kid who was able to speak English to the divers is a stateless person - he's from one of the hill tribes in Myanmar and went to Thailand to get an education. And I guess he's really excelling at that. I also read that some other of the boys are also stateless. Let's hope for the successful evacution of the remaining 9 and all of the people down there helping them
  22. On my most-recent trips to HK I've gone to Aloha Spa (also in Kowloon, very central location). Should book ahead. I like them because they will communicate by email. When I am only in HK for a day between flights that's the easiest way for me to communicate rather than trying to get other comm apps to work. Anyway, they always tell me who is working, I check their stats on the website and make a selection. On my trip last month I wish I had made a different selection. The guy was nice enough, nice body, strong, friendly enough. Massage was fairly punishing. As above, he found the knots in my back and decided it was his mission to make them hurt as much as possible. I had to ask him a couple of times to use less pressure. I showered alone before but we showered together after which was nice since I had a lot of oil on my back. Good happy ending. I wished I had chosen one of the boy next door types instead...I saw one of them going into a room when I arrived and was quite smitten, but I picked the muscular guy this time.
  23. I believe it's been re-branded Cathay Dragon
  24. thanks for mentioning Moonlinght's FB video. some very hot boys there for sure. sounds like lots of women in the audience
  25. there's at least one notorious video producer who had sex (very hard sex) with a number of boys in his videos and videos of just boys with each other. I presume he procured some sort of model release from them. But I seem to recall that he had a rather poor reputation and ended up having to leave the country. there's plenty of porn out there if you need it. Personally I'd rather that the guy and I be focused on each other as noted above.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.