Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fedssocr

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fedssocr

  1. fedssocr replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I think they have been making plans to move everything to Europe. I like the A380 a lot. It's so quiet inside and just seems to float along. But obviously there aren't a huge number of them out there. I think I've only flown them on Singapore Airlines, THAI, and Emirates. My current favorite is the A350. I prefer it over the 787.
  2. tunnels under swamp land, what could possibly go wrong? The plan for the wooden terminal seemed very odd to me as it had so few gates and looked like it was going to be very expensive with all of that detailed woodwork. A mirror image terminal seems somewhat sensible as long as there is a way for vehicle traffic to get to it.
  3. fedssocr replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    sadly this never happened at my engineering school
  4. very nice. I think we've all experienced the discomfort of being the only patron in a bar with all of the boys staring at us hoping that we'll choose them.
  5. Depends what you want to do. I use my Chromebook most of the time since I spend time mainly surfing the web. Can use (most) Android apps too. My big desktop rig I switched over to Linux Mint with Windows 10 dual boot only for a couple of big photo editing applications that don't run on Linux. If I didn't use them I would be Linux full time. I got tired of all the problems I had with Windows and their broken updates. Linux Mint is quite easy to use for the most part. If you run into problems the user community is very helpful walking you through how to fix things. The user interface is very Windows-like so it's easy to adjust to. There are also Linux versions available that have desktops which mimic MacOS if you're more comfortable with that.
  6. fedssocr replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    look at all of the privacy we all give away for free every day for the sake of convenience. Google knows more about me than I do. I like the convenience of the Rabbit card. I am not likely to balk at linking it to my passport for my relatively infrequent visits.
  7. I arrive on the 16th..
  8. I've never really had to wait using Global Entry
  9. glad I am arriving a week later...hopefully less crowds at BKK
  10. Have you been to Colombia. Of all the places in S America that is the one I'd most like to visit. The apps and websites are full of hung, hot Colombians. They all seem to be really horny all the time.
  11. fedssocr replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Given EK's financial woes this is not surprising. They still have a pretty big fleet of A380s though. For sure A350s are the plane for the future. Decent size but not too big. Huge range. Good economics. And I suppose once the 777X goes into service it will most likely be replace existing workhorse 777s.
  12. fedssocr replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    spraying a fine mist of water from a drone is just going to make the problem worse, not better. Wind is what will help fix it, not a couple of liters of water.
  13. fedssocr replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    that's a depressing story. The sheer number of unmoving vehicles is clearly a big problem. I wonder if they re-timed the traffic lights to be shorter if it would matter at all. Too many major intersections back way up partly because the lights last 2 or 3 minutes
  14. fedssocr replied to floridarob's topic in Gay Bali Guide
    good for you. I spent several days in Yogyakarta a few years ago and really liked it there. Lots of universities there so a pretty youthful vibe. And some stupendous sights to see. I didn't have a lot of free time as I was on a private guided tour. Not sure it's a country I'd want to go back to given the current climate. But happy to hear you're having fun
  15. how was the pollution in Bangkok? I am thinking about bringing a bunch of the N95 masks and giving them out as tips. :-)
  16. I only transited DXB one time, was connecting from business to first and am able-bodied. And I also hated that airport. Took forever to get from one place to another. Almost as much walking as JFK. Not a place I am interested in experiencing again.
  17. fedssocr replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    thanks for all of the latest news. I will be there in a couple of weeks - really looking forward to it. I'll be staying around the corner at the Crowne Plaza for quick access. :-)
  18. interesting. I've been watching a number of videos on YT lately. There's a channel by a couple of expats called ADVChina. One guy is American and the other is South African. They've both lived in China for many years, have Chinese wives and family. And they are ready to pull the plug and leave China. They say it's gotten to be too much hassle to stay there as Westerners.
  19. sounds like you are building good karma points
  20. fedssocr replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    or he figured some people don't really care all that much once he arrives as they are ready to get their massage, but others who do care might not be worth the hassle? I've encountered plenty of guys over the years in various venues who ended up looking nothing like their photos.
  21. never in a million years would I have figured that out! thanks
  22. I thought Spinder was finally available, but only good on MRT (and some buses I think)
  23. This seems to be a rather antiquated and narrow view of what a "real man" is or isn't. Obviously everyone is entitled to their preferences, but attitudes like this are not helpful to our whole community IMHO. Plenty of manly men suck cock.
  24. I keep meaning to try Urban Male but never got around to it. Always handsome guys hanging out there. I found the guys at Banana to be a bit better when it was in the old place but did always manage to pick someone at the new location. I always found the owner to be very friendly which is why I kept going back. I saw one guy a few times - wiry young guy who was surprisingly well hung.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.