Everything posted by TMax
-
April trip report
There is now one at Sala daeng station that is offering a good rate as well as one at the start of Soi Thaniya
-
April trip report
Bonny massage - 90 minute, erotic, aroma oil massage. Well here I was looking forward to starting off my massages as usual at Bonny, remembering my last massage there it was full on and was hoping for a repeat. The thought of a hot nude Thai massaging me and getting poked all over by a hard cock, then reaching down and grabbing it and the sex that followed had me excited. Had a boy that said he was top and thought you beaut here we go, he even asked if I wanted him to top me and I said yes (he seemed happy with that), showered together before and after the massage and looking down at his weapon I thought yeah that looks like it will grow into something very nice indeed. Asked for medium pressure on the massage and it was very good, certainly no complaints, he knew just what to do and where to place his hands for maximum pleasure. Started off on the back and worked his way down to the legs, still managed some good time on the legs so I was happy with that For the massage 4 out of 5. Then came time for some fun and the disappointment hit, his "weapon" was as flaccid as you could get and no amount of coaxing by hand nor mouth could stir it into life, I think he mumbled something about viagra and guessed that's what he needs to get it up (well it sounded like he was mumbling viagra but could have been anything really). After that bit of disappointing action he did manage to get me off with some very nice hand work. For the afters only a 2 out of 5 and that was for the excellent hand work. Oh well you win some and you lose some, better luck next time which is The Prince Massage. Big thanks to Christian for recommending Natty Gems for the money changer, even though my regular is open again Natty Gems is offering a good rate and is a shade higher than the others.
- April trip report
-
April trip report
I'll use this thread as my trip report and just update as I go, firstly the mundane and the massages to follow. Flight over was good on Thai airways 787 dream-liner but suffered at the airport in Australia due to out of control screaming kids, queue headache, some people just can't seem to handle kids. Immigration at Suvarnabhumi wasn't too busy and the wait for our bags to come out took longer than it did waiting in line at immigration. Went down stairs to get a meter taxi and got a gem, poor bloke didn't know exactly where to go despite me trying to name landmarks close by, he tried calling a friend several times but couldn't get in touch and ended up looking up Google maps. Didn't need to really as he made it here (Tarntawan) without any troubles. The difference between airport limo and meter taxi is enormous B1700 v B450 (including tolls and tip). Booked into Tarntawan and was informed "sorry no hot water but tomorrow", apparently the hot water system has crapped out and tomorrow (Apr 5th) has been extended until today as it looks like it may finally be working. Didn't bother me too much as the cold showers weren't all that cold. Managed to get in some early shopping and a movie or two so not much to write home about on that front. Will start posting the massages tomorrow as I'm off later for a massage and a shag, let's see if he will try to nail me to the mattress. Stay tuned
-
On the way
Checked in at the airport and on my way for 2 weeks of fun in the land of smiles
-
Money changer opposite soi Twilight
Thanks Christian, appreciated
-
Money changer opposite soi Twilight
Hey guys, does anyone know if the money changer on Surawong opposite soi Twilight is open? Always had a good exchange rate there but when I was there last time it didn't seem to be open, lights were on but no one in attendance
-
HERO massage
I'll save that one for a lotto win if I ever get one, 8 hands and a whole heap of fun sounds great
-
HERO massage
And just perfect for 4 hands fun
-
Trip Report - 2 nights in Bangkok
Good report, thanks for sharing
-
HERO massage
Never come across that at Hero yet, always been treated well and the masseurs have always been friendly. Never had a problem there at all and love the place
-
Adonis closed
No reason given by Adonis, just that they hope to reopen at some stage but at a new location
-
Songkran
From what I have experienced in the past (elsewhere in Thailand) no they don't, it's usually kept to the dates
-
Adonis closed
Very disappointing, they had a few boys there that were very well endowed and knew how to use it too
-
Adonis closed
Well that cuts the massage list down by one, Adonis has closed, it looks like they will resurrect themselves at some stage but don't know when. Below is a snippet from an email ftom them. "Unfortunately, we had to close our shop at 44/11 Convent Rd. on March 12, 2016. We opened on December 26,2004 and want to thank all our customers for making Adonis Massage a success and a pleasure to operate for the last 11+ years. We hope to reincarnate one day although, we have no estimate as to when that may occur"
-
Beware when you go Banana for massage
I would say one key for the customer and management would hold a spare key in case the customer lost theirs, I would say in this case the boy got hold of the spare key somehow
-
Beware when you go Banana for massage
Man that sucks, was planning on going there in a couple of weeks so may have to look at a way to secure the money just in case. I am quite certain though, that it is an isolated incident. Would have been interesting to see what would have happened if you had threatened (in a polite way) to call in the tourist police, most likely nothing. Even at the massage places with the shower seperate to the room I have never had any issues with theft but am always aware that it may happen at some time.
-
New in thailand help! :D
TomNg you can try The Mango Tree restaurant, its on the same soi as Tawan bar. Quite a reasonable place and a nice place to sit outside for a feed, maybe not when it's as humid as hell though then you ask for a table inside in the air con
-
Songkran
On my way to BTS from Tarntawan, normally I head down Surawong and then along Thaniya to the BTS so was hoping that route isn't too wet
-
trip report - March 2016
Thanks for sharing your reports, always enjoyable reading others reports
-
Songkran
April 13th to the 15th, I imagine it will be a wet time in that period
-
Back in bangkok Trip Report!
Here's a couple of places for you if you have the time and can be booked from any travel agent, Ayutthaya is a day trip and well worth it especially the trip back by boat and a lovely lunch on board. If you want to take in some culture I recommend Siam Niramit with the meal, good food and a great show is put on afterwards (before anyone asks it's a cultural show on the history of Thailand not a sex show). Have fun and I hope you enjoy The Prince massage as it's one of the better places
- Songkran
-
Songkran
Okay I expect to get well and truly soaked during my next trip (Songkran) so this may be a silly question, whereabouts in the Silom / Surawong areas is the wettest? I would like to try and avoid getting soaked on my way to the BTS at Sala Daeng when going shopping or to the movies at MBK or Siam Paragon. Doesn't matter so much when on my way to visit the massage boys though
-
Not long now
Will definitely be trying to make up for the last trips disappointment