Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cape Town South Africa

Featured Replies

Firecat, could you copy me your pm.

 

I have a big birthday next year (70) and I feel I should visit my sister in Spain who is not in the best of health and family in the UK,---but I would love to do a trip to South Africa while I am able.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Just got back from Table Mountain. Just spectacular for my 3rd time.   The island is Robben where Mandela spent much of his life and a photo of the Big Soccar Statium.

  • Went into Cape Town for a few hours. Staying out on the Coast and mostly driving around but Cape Town has some interesting architecture and Fun Restaurants and a very nice out door Market.   So jus

  • firecat69
    firecat69

    Perfect day of sun and just driving around photos. Around every corner is another postcard!

Posted Images

See PM I sent you

 

Sorry it took my so long to check my inbox I have been a bit 'busy' lately.

  • 1 year later...

Sorry for resurrecting this old thread

 

I'm heading to Cape Town for a week.

 

What is the going rate for massage (outcall or incall)? - any massage places where HE is included?

 

MB: rates for ST and where to find them/pick them up? Or apps only?

 

Thanks.

 

 

  • 4 weeks later...

To answer my own questions:

 

I was told that Sea Point promenade is the place for cruising. Didn't see any obvious cruising though. I was told to look for guys walking their dogs along the promenade :unknw:

 

Apps are busy (Grindr in particular). Some/ a lot of the black guys are MB. Look for profile pic of torso only and often "discreet" will be used in profile text. A quick Q "Do you charge?" will make it clear. Asking rate: 450 to 1500 rand but after negotiation 400 to 600 rand seem to be the level (USD 25-40). Some will be able to host.

 

Massage is often solicited in the apps. Asking rate is about 800 rand/hour - I didn't venture into any negotiations but no doubt rates are negotiable too.

 

Enjoy!

High praises to you !

 

Not only you did not get discouraged by lack of answers    ( perhaps nobody there with fresh experience )  but you did not forget about us and bothered with updates. 

 

Welcome to the forum 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There are some areas in Cape Town where I would try to avoid walking the streets at night/after dark. Daytime there is no issue. In the CBD/City Bowl there are a lot of homeless people/beggars on the street that will ask you for money or to buy them food. I didn't feel unsafe but the number of strangers approaching you is too much. Uber is very popular and rates are cheap. But in general Cape Town is a lovely city and certainly recommended. 

 

English is spoken everywhere. No issue at all.

 

I'm not into your kind of guys, sorry, so I don't have any first hand experience and I wasn't looking for twinks. I didn't notice any on the apps.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.