Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Massage in Bangkok: A Happy Ending Necessity

Featured Replies

Is Arena a full service one? I think I'll go there next time. Yeah my heart is fast pumping also when going to these places.

 

About as full service as you could get, just make sure the boy knows what you want before the massage starts

  • Replies 56
  • Views 51.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • DivineMadman
    DivineMadman

    My entirely subjective thoughts:   Shop with the most guys:  Prince, V Club 7 and Arena.   After these three, the soi twilight shops would probably be next.  [Regarding Prince:  I have never seen or

  • yes I'm the same, I never go to the full-service gay massage shops, but to the "str8" or "normal" shops. I kinda like the suspsense as to whether or not something will happen... sometiems it does, som

  • Often overlooked Magic Hands in soi Ngham Duplee where Malaysia hotel is is considered by some as hidden gem, not luxury but usually well appointed by rather twinky boys with superb massage skils, nev

Posted Images

Thanks. I'll try that place out.

Thanks. I saved the fantastic spreadsheet you did. So I'm going to reference that! That document should just be permanently on here. Lol

I've used Arena many times. The masseur is always naked from the start; this is a clear indication that sanuk is expected. The fact that he is not naked (at other establishments) does not mean the opposite, of course.

  • 5 months later...

I'm trying to remember the name of a masseur I saw at Arena a few months back. I think he said his name was Eyes (or something sounding like that). Does this name ring any bells?

not sure if this is allowed, but i found a clip on a site that pretty much shows what happens at a gay thai massage, for newbies like myself who may needs much initiation... feel free to remove if links are not allowed (sorry in advance!)

 

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=813607899

 

Very interesting.  I also have not been at a gay massage place like that.

I find that the massage itself is a ridiculous excuse,

but the Happy Ending is an absolute necessity. 

It's nice to have someone else do all the work ! 

but of course I can give good, encouraging feedback.

I'll try it in my next trip to BKK.  I don't think any "initiation" is necessary   :lol:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.