Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pattaya Trip (first timer) – 2nd to 7th February 2017

Featured Replies

  • Replies 69
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Stupid Reply!      He had bought a drink and will pay an off fee.  The Bar has done just fine.  In fact especially in BKK where drink prices are way too high, I rarely buy the boy a drink and instead

  • Of course there is no formula except reading the posts of the member and seeing if he posts anything useful rather then attacking people. For instance you are a fairly new member but anyone could poin

  • I would normally agree with giving boy something, but Floridarob told boy up front what he was looking for and boy didn't give it. I think of the times I have sat with boy and we agree to this and t

Posted Images

 When I am back home I don't even think twice about buying $5 coffees everyday, so why would $3 bother me at a bar? But again, some of you may think I am a high roller, only a short-time tourist, and too liberal with my money. But it is my money, and if I think it is warranted I will dole it out with no hesitation.

 

 

It funny how we all are different. I can't even imagine paying 5 $ for a coffee  but do  think nothing to up expected boy's tip by 500 baht just because he is hard already when he is undressing. 

 

I guess  it's all part of what you say above  ( underlined  ). On another hand if somebody would criticize my spending habits I stop for a second to consider that he may be somewhat right as we all do stupid things in life and often somebody sober needs to point it out.

I met someone, a non-board member at Dick's the other night. Has lived here for 12 yrs...... he asks the mamasans, who are the new arrivals..... says they haven't had time to learn the "tricks" and is never disappointed.

It's funny, I take the opposite approach.  Somebody says "new boy" and I steer clear.  I like guys to have a little experience, and of course by now I'm immune to the "I love you".  The newbies seem to be more emotional.  But I suppose I'm lucky I've not had the non-performance problem and I just say no to requests for money or blah blah.  (Anyone else noticed that the family water buffaloes don't seem to be dying with frequency that they did a few years ago?)

Sometime back myself and a friend went to Screwboy, my friend offed a boy went back to the hotel, did the business, minutes after the boy left my friend noticed his phone was missing, he quickly went out of the hotel to look for the boy...the boy saw him in pursuit then threw the phone in some bushes and ran off, my friend got his phone back. The following evening we went back to Srewboy he told the mamasan what had happened and the mamasan didn't care one bit.

Not being able to verify whether farang story is accurate or not mamasan was right not to overreact.

 

It's recorded on this forum somewhere - not long ago, I guess in 2015,  I was witness of commotion in Raya's lobby with departing farang loudly complaining about theft from safety deposit box. Couple weeks later story emerged on,  I think , Gaybutton's  . Farang admitted to making fool of himself telling the same story and confessing that he found missing  money in some forgotten compartment of his suitcase.

 

We can be as hot headed or as malicious as everybody else .

  (Anyone else noticed that the family water buffaloes don't seem to be dying with frequency that they did a few years ago?)

I'm not sure, I never heard those for years and for a change had two tries of "extortion" last year for  the first time 

I have a love-hate relationship with Pattaya. 

 

Love

1. Ko Larn

I am a beach person and Ko Larn is my favourite island (ok before the invasion of mainland Chinese tourists in the morning).

The ferry ride is only THB 30 each way and it starts from Bali Hai Pier.

As a general rule of thumb, I would prefer to take a later boat ride, say 1100 or even better at 1300.

By that time, most of the mainlanders and other Asian tourists are cleared/gone and the beach is fairly deserted.

I could then do the sun tan in my g-string without any inhibitions or stares from them.

There are deck chairs and umbrellas there but being the cheapskate, I use my poncho on the sand and yes, my own umbrella.

I leave the area by 1630 for the last ferry which leaves by or before 1700 hours.

 

2.

Buffet breakfast/dinner at Apex Hotel

One of the many joys of this cheapskate is having a meal at Apex.  The hotel is situated between Boyztown and Hilton

Breakfast is THB 150 (THB 1100 for 10 sessions) and dinner is THB 2500 (THB 1800 for 10 sessions).

The food spread is quite extensive by Thai standard - with standard Western fare together with Thai dishes.

I have been there every time when I'm in Pattaya.... just a simple place where I can relax, have a good conversation with the GWM of my night/trip.

sf10.jpgbuffen.jpg

 

Hate..

1.   Having to deal with pushy bar staff

2.   Having to deal with fellow tourists 

3.   Having to run across the street from Boyztown to Boat Bakery..or any road crossings 

4.   Having to go home empty-handed as young Thai boys are aplenty for the farangs.

 

Overall, Pattaya is STILL the place to go when there is nothing else to do in Bangkok...

I give it an overall 6.5/10 for all its sleaze and food..

 

 

** Any forum members interested to join me, give me a private message as I will be there in Mid-March. ** minimal wear not required... 

post-13467-0-92085000-1486699911_thumb.jpg

 

 

2.

Buffet breakfast/dinner at Apex Hotel

One of the many joys of this cheapskate is having a meal at Apex.  The hotel is situated between Boyztown and Hilton

Breakfast is THB 150 (THB 1100 for 10 sessions) and dinner is THB 2500 (THB 1800 for 10 sessions).

 

are you  sure it isn't 250 / 1800 for 10 sessions/ ?

Uncle Vin,

You are notti... 

If you have a boy leave the stage to sit with you, you are obliged to buy him a drink....good,bad,or indifferent!

 

Where does it say so? I have not even read a rule that a customer has to buy a drink for himself, but I'm sure there is one. On the other hand, there is "no smoking" posted in most bar, and that rule can be broken.

 

But the main question is, what impression does it give when you/I refuse to bye the boy a drink, or have the boy drink taken off my bill if I didn't explicitly order it. Cheapskate or someone who knows the game and isn't intimidated into buying drinks / paying for drinks he didn't order? You have to draw the line somewhere, otherwise the money requests become more frequent and higher amounts, and this is where I draw the line.

 

I haven't witnessed myself, but others reported about inexperienced customers who were skinned alive by bar staff because they couldn't say "no".

 I have not even read a rule that a customer has to buy a drink for himself, but I'm sure there is one. 

Perhaps not, few times when bar hopping and saturated with drinks already I offered to buy a drink for mamasan instead of for myself and always idea was approved graciously. So it seems buying drink for whomever is sufficient.

 

I had my share of unwelcome situations in bars but must say never had a case when boy's  drink was delivered without me ordering it.

 it can be trickey to find, it is the second bar into Patpong from Sawriwong the first bar is a girlie bar.

Patpong 2 !

You do have an overblown idea of your own importance, HeHe

 

He treated me the same way but now I'm fortunate to be on his "ignore" list, or so he said, HeHe.

  • 2 weeks later...

If you didn't read back.. I started this tread! 

 

I am planning a trip back to Pattaya in the next 1-2-3 weeks. Living in Bangkok so dates are not set. 

Anyone who read the original post think they want to meet up? Spending an evening with a friend and 2 offed boys is always amazing. If you are a 1 drink-short time- go to sleep person- well. I would love to say hi to you... but I am looking for a person to have a good time.

I am looking to stay around Jomtien this time. Not Boyztown.

Thanks 

 

I would love to meet but am going back soon; perhaps next time.

Mind you I am not the 'social' type. And, we may compete for the boys since I believe our tastes overlap quite a bit.

Enjoy your upcoming Pattaya visit and do report back.

two farangs have chat over drinks while two offed boys are bored across the table and glued to their  phones ?

From what I've seen when walking by samebb holding court in Hot Male 2 there's usually lots of alcohol flowing and lots of fun and flirting.  And lots of alcohol flowing.  Did I mention that already?   :p

From what I've seen when walking by samebb holding court in Hot Male 2 there's usually lots of alcohol flowing and lots of fun and flirting.  And lots of alcohol flowing.  Did I mention that already?   :p

 

Pretty much this, and maybe food ect also. I only ever off boys who can communicate in English and enjoy a good time. I guess for me there is more to it than just fucking. I pay the boys well for the privilege! Some of them have told me about some terrible underpaying farang. haha. A couple of those HotMale boys actually just come and hang out with me now. No charge. And 1 from X-Size. I guess boys just want to have fun.

 

As for boys sitting on their phones. Nope! Last time that happened I packed him off back to work, with a nice tip. 

As for boys sitting on their phones. Nope! Last time that happened I packed him off back to work, with a nice tip. 

Yes, good,  that is all what boy want - nice tip for phone play.  I think boy is cheerful up to now  :p

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.