Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GayThailand is now GayGuides.com

Featured Replies

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Views 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • traveller123
    traveller123

    Good luck Michael and thank you for taking on what must be a considerable workload. Personally I enjoy reading this forum because of the civility and knowledge of the members, there is a lack of

  • I really have explained it on here many times, but I'll keep explaining if that helps. The forum is a subset of the main site. The main site is the control. You can't get to the forum properly without

  • We are all for big change tonight. Tomorrow morning each of us will be 1 year older    Happy and sexy New Year 2019 for everybody !!!

Posted Images

On 9/28/2019 at 2:37 PM, Michael said:

You can't get to the forum properly without going to the main site first. Well, you can, but it causes issues. 

well I can't say this is true for me. I always go directly to

gayguides.com/forums/forum/3-gay-thailand/

and the forum just opens as normal, in logged-in status. No issues whatsoever.

On 10/8/2019 at 9:32 AM, anddy said:

well I can't say this is true for me. I always go directly to

gayguides.com/forums/forum/3-gay-thailand/

and the forum just opens as normal, in logged-in status. No issues whatsoever.

That doesn't work either.   Well, any link logs me in if I come back here quite quickly.    However, if I come back a day later, it's necessary to login.   So I just visit less frequently.

  • 11 months later...

After not being able to login at all for a few days, it's nice to see a very slick one-step login to a fresh looking forum today. :).     

Boy Toy working also.     Just as well, as I might need to find another place to go for the winter holidays.

  • 3 months later...

Having intermittent problems here:

Screenshot_20210119-112817.png

3 hours ago, Michael said:

Is that a cell phone?

It's an Android tablet and with Firefox.  

I'm on holiday and until someone makes a FAST lightweight  sub 11" laptop, I'll not be taking any Windows devices with me on holidays.  I'd pay good money for such a device.

The menu on this mobile format also hides the forum at the bottom.  OK for me, but not ideal for new customer discovery and conversion.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.