Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breakfast in Silom

Featured Replies

When I was last in Bangkok, I stayed in Silom at the Ibis Styles.  Nice hotel, but awful breakfast.  I tried to find a decent breakfast outside of the hotel within walking distance but didn't really have much luck.  I really liked Au Bon Pain near the Silom Metro stop but that has since closed.  Coffee World is good but not everyday.  Are there any other decent cafes within walking distance that have similar offerings?

thanks!

1 hour ago, westernguy said:

  Nice hotel, but awful breakfast. 

Perhaps you had your breakfast too early and you weren't hungry enough ?

On more serious note somebody recently was praising buffet breakfast in Quarter Silom, it's available to non-residents of hotel.

I recall having very lavish and costly breakfast in place on  on Suriwong across the street from mouth of Patpong, don't recall name of the place.

And of course for hungry people  there's World Heritage multistar Foodland Patpong opened 8 days a week , 25 hours a day with their 65 baht option between 5.30 and 9 , raising exponentially to 81 after that, but I have feeling their offer may  not sophisticated enough for some. 

I believe the non-guest price of very good buffet breakfast at Quarter Silom hotel is baht 1.99.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.