January 16, 20233 yr I’m visiting SR for 10 days in Feb and if any guys are around and fancy a beer, drop me a line.It could be fun x
January 16, 20233 yr 4 hours ago, AndyUK said: I’m visiting SR for 10 days in Feb and if any guys are around and fancy a beer, drop me a line.It could be fun x there's new beer in Cambodia , Hanuman, which is taking country over like a storm. Two versions , light and dark and dark is very tasty indeed. Available in cans and bottles
January 17, 20233 yr I was there in October, and had great sex from guys on Grindr. They were almost queuing up. I was having sex 2 hours after getting to my hotel!
January 17, 20233 yr 12 hours ago, AndyUK said: Thanks! I’ll keep an eye out for that ! easy, very catchy labels
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.