February 9Feb 9 Author 5 hours ago, Thomas_88 said: Stuff like this? Has this happened more than three times? You mean your neighbours don't do it?
February 10Feb 10 10 hours ago, Thomas_88 said: Stuff like this? Has this happened more than three times? I hear about a dude showing up in a hospital with something stuck in his ass every now and then
February 10Feb 10 Author 8 hours ago, Papacu said: I hear about a dude showing up in a hospital with something stuck in his ass every now and then I recall an article about the insertion of a light bulb, which seems particularly dangerous!
February 10Feb 10 Active Members 13 hours ago, Papacu said: I hear about a dude showing up in a hospital with something stuck in his ass every now and then Does that "something" contain explosives?
February 11Feb 11 14 hours ago, Keithambrose said: recall an article about the insertion of a light bulb, which seems particularly dangerous! I respect that level of prostate exam preparation — some people take healthcare seriously 😏
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.