The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
Is KellyAnn Conway ? Is it MY imagination or is KellyAnn conspicuously missing from the Trump posse ? It's been some time since we've seen or heard anything from the infamous lass... Could Trump have banished her to some cornfield, or perhaps he's holding her imprisoned in the White House dungeon ? Call me silly, but I miss Crazy ! (man cannot live on Sean Spicer alone)
-
- 1 reply
- 1.3k views
-
-
I learned "Jubu Jubu" means kiss kiss from this video. A poster said Thai gogo bar girls are much tougher manipulator than this.
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
From Khaosod English BANGKOK — Sweat, heat and the press of crowds on lengthy journeys is the experience of traveling Thailand by train. For director Sompot Chidgasornpongse, it’s the perfect allegory for Thai society. It took Sompot almost eight years observing and recording the mundane lives aboard several passenger cars – how they talk, walk, glance and sleep – to produce his debut documentary “Railway Sleepers.” “During the time spent on a train, a communal area is created, as strangers have to sit face-to-face across from one another. This transient moment replicates what happens in Thailand,” Sompot said. Inspired by the curious nature of a Mexi…
- 4 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
-
Well, there SHOULD be One.... And share it with someone you Love (or paid for!)
-
- 0 replies
- 811 views
-
-
How the fuck can you catch a hot guys attention and hookup when they are always like THIS ? (Put down the fucking phone for a minute)
- 9 replies
- 2.3k views
-
So an Argentinian mother of three boarded a plane (late-she did not preboard as she should have) with a stroller that should have been gate checked but was not.She places the stroller in the overhead bin( taking up a lot of room from other passengers permitted carry on bags) and when confronted by a pissy FA gets dramatic and rises up in her seat-just in time to get hit in the head by the stroller the FA is removing from the overhead bin. The woman then goes all Diva dramatic (as only a South American woman can) with the crying and the "I don't speak English-I am from another country" bullshit And she leaves the plane with her children in tow.two todlers in her arms and …
- 1 reply
- 945 views
-
The Curator is lovely. I would love to have had a scene at the end (after the intervewer shows him a phone dick pic) where the curator whips his out and says"well that is very cute-now what do you think of mine"!
-
- 0 replies
- 829 views
-
-
Laos is apparently experiencing a shortage of sperm and has resorted to importing it--illegally--from Thailand. Don't ever recall having difficulty finding Thai and other SE Asian guys willing to donate their precious bodily fluid for, say, 300 baht a pop in any number of venues in Bangkok and Pattaya. This particular phrase caught my attention in a news article from today's The Nation: "...taking sperm out of the country is not legal...". How much more prodding do we need to ensure that we take every opportunity to depart Swampy with our supply fully exhausted. If that's not enough, consider the possible consequences: "Licences could be suspended." You mean we w…
-
In recent interviews, she says she is not with Trump anymore but with the LGBTQ community. Isn't it a little too late? Also, isn't a trans Republian an oxymoron?
- 5 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
I really think Trump has found his calling?. Seems really happy, almost gleeful at being able to drop all those bombs, and in turn receive ALL that attention for it. People are certainly watching HIM, and that is what his Presidency is all about... ATTENTION.... He has embraced the idea of PLAYING a President, while not knowing a fucking thing about BEING a President... And all his newfound power is VERY dangerous because he is a man living in a Reality TV world, where everything can have a RE-TAKE..... Except in our REAL world, dropping bombs has no re-takes IF you get it wrong..... All he is doing now is creating a Diversion for the REAL issues with him an…
- 17 replies
- 2.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
- 0 replies
- 771 views
-
-
From the Bangkok Post: The final road toll from the week-long Songkran holiday period was 390 deaths (down 12% on last year) and 3,808 injured in 3,690 accidents, and 7,512 vehicles impounded... http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/1234119/songkran-death-toll-down-accidents-up-again. Another reason why I never stay in Thailand during Songkran.
- 1 reply
- 1.4k views
-
I see a number of jerks on Gaybutton "message forum" express a satisfaction with the result of British referendum. Yes, this is "the win" of "law educated", nationalistic zombies but this is the end of UK as we know it. First and foremost the whole thing is due to one person , David Cameron who simply ran out of luck. He was extremely lucky in getting majority in previous elections. In fact, conservative party almost did not gain any new votes and the outcome was entirely due to reallignment between Labour party, Scottish nationalists, liberals and ultra right. He was also extremely lucky in winning previous referendum about Scotland separation (and obviously now it is o…
- 111 replies
- 20.7k views
-
-
I love Survivor and never miss an episode in all the years it started. I wait for it each week. This week's episode was the hardest to watch ever. It was rattling. I was in tears for part of it. One gay man outs another for being transgendered. What do you think?
- 13 replies
- 2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Very clever and quite controversial.
- 2 replies
- 982 views
- 1 follower
-
To Kill a Mocking Bird did not surprise me as it was required reading for me in school and both my niece and nephew read it. This map does give an idea that the world truly is a big place and we are a small piece of it. https://creators.vice.com/en_us/article/every-countrys-favorite-book-map?utm_source=vicefbus
-
- 0 replies
- 781 views
- 1 follower
-
-
People cross streets, ride public transit and eat with their eyes locked on their and tablets. From time time, posters express dismay that guys in bars and sitting outside massage shops seem oblivious to their surroundings as they scroll their phones. According to this CBS 60 Minutes report by Anderson Cooper, it's not just the visuals that are causing the behavior. Google and other developers are programming devices to chemically manipulate your brain to the point where some insiders now consider it an addiction. Excerpts from program transcript: Anderson Cooper: You’re almost saying it like there’s an addiction code. Ramsay Brown: Yeah, that is the case.…
-
- 7 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
URL: http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.com/MenSeekMen/cute-guy-ready-to-play/109020283 Using number (214)903-4154 Texted me back with my name and the name of an old employer, threatened to send them the conversation (in which nothing illegal was agreed to...) if I didn't send them money within 10 minutes. Am slightly interested in how they found the info based on just my number (caller ID just returns the number), simple google search doesn't seem to turn me up.
-
- 4 replies
- 2.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
The experience of Dr. Dao (the video of which I'm sure we've all seen) reminds me of some bad experiences I've had on United myself. For a while, I was a good United customer. One time, when I was a Gold premier member, I was about to take a flight from SFO to Kona, Hawaii. I had selected my window seat months previously. I was seated in my seat, reading a book prior to take-off, when a stewardess told me I had to move to some middle seat further back in the plane. When I asked her why she told me "I don't have to tell you," and I had no choice in the matter. I made a bit of a fuss asking to speak to supervisors and so on, just to make sure the plane wouldn't be able to a…
- 12 replies
- 2k views
-
From Pattaya One In 2002 Pattaya, Thailand invited foreigners to assist them as tourist police, at first for translation and as an informal tourist information service, but its scope has since been widened to include real law enforcement.Thailand’s most sinful city, Pattaya is famous for getting men a little hot under the collar. And discontent is boiling over at the police mobile unit stationed at the entrance to the resort town’s infamous Walking Street. A giant Pakistani man is stating his case vociferously to the volunteer foreign cops who patrol the red-light district on a nightly basis. Beside him, a feminine Asian form on skyscraping stilettos chews gum and s…
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views