Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by Jasper,

    Only in Thailand, super market staff duties include dancing! Watch their happy dance at Gourmet Market, EmQuartier on Sundays.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    While checking fares i came across a notice on the EVA website, announcing new regulations regarding electronic devices that will come into effect on July 17. An article with more details was published in the Taiwan News. Although I don't know if this is specific to Taiwan or will be implemented world-wide for US-bound flights, I suspect the latter. TAIPEI (Taiwan News) -- Passengers bound to the U.S. from Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport who are carrying electronic devices in their carry-on bags will be subject to tougher screening starting July 17, according to the Civil Aeronautics Administration (CAA) which announced the new measures on Thursday. The CA…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. Started by RA1,

    http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/whats-hot/man-hits-back-at-bosses-for-telling-him-to-remove-his-make-up-at-work/ar-BBEfhZr?li=BBnbcA0

  4. Gay men in China pour in to buy anti-HIV drug in Thailand national July 12, 2017 12:54 By China Daily Asia News Network http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30320542

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. This is a mini-series from Amazon. I started watching episode 1 and was totally memorized. I could not take my eyes off of it. The blend of the actors with Hugh and real life interviews is great. Truly an amazing piece of history!

  6. Started by Suckrates,

    Well, while Butthead remained silent, Beavus, Donald Trump Jr has admitted to meeting with Russian representatives. The meeting was with a Russian lawyer who claimed to have dirt on Hillary prior to the election. Beavus downplays the implication of the meeting by saying "the meeting went nowhere". And while Flynn was fired but never admitted collusion, Beavus is the first of Trumps posse to fess up.... Let's hope this "crack" leads to a major "sink hole"... OK Jared, it's your turn !!!!! SO WHAT ????

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. Started by Suckrates,

    Is he GONE Yet ?????

  8. Started by TotallyOz,

    I watched the first season and thought it was just OK. I like Ron Perlman. But, season 2 was much better. Great acting, great writing and great story. So much better season 2. Did anyone else watch this?

  9. I find that a good Thai massage helps me the most as I live in Thailand most of the year and it is easy access. But, also, I like to cook. I find that it relaxes me a great deal especially when trying a new recipe or cooking bread. What do you do to get rid of stress?

  10. Started by TotallyOz,

    I just saw the first episode and thought it was excellent. It is directed by John Singleton and it has this so sexy actor named Damson Idris.

  11. Started by TotallyOz,

    I love cooking but as a Southern guy, I grew up with cast iron and love using it to cook. The BF also loves it and we use it almost every day. Yesterday, we went to Emporium for lunch. We saw they had a section for Lodge cookware which was pretty high. The BF fell in love with a Lodge stove. It was 26,000 baht. I almost bought it for him but decided to wait and see what we found online. I got home and checked the price on Amazon and it is less than 100 USD. So, it is going to have to wait. In another thread, we talked about shopping in Thailand and this is one of those instances that it is best to buy and bring into country. https://www.amazon.com/Lodge-…

  12. And the first thing she did was run to the closest freeway on ramp (In this case the MLK ramp to the I15) still in her filthy hospital gown with a sign scribbled on her discharge papers reading "I'm so broke I can't afford the buffet at Circus Circus!" No "Thank you for your continued support" sort of thing for this greedy gal! She just digs her grubby little claws into the pockets of the schmucks who continue to adore her (or are terrified of her little dog Tweaker) and begs for "donations"

  13. Well, almost. it is not being called a marriage but a union. Knowing so many poly-amorous couples, I think this is a good idea. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/03/colombia-three-men-union-alejandro-rodriguez-manuel-bermudez-victor-hugo-prada

  14. Started by Lucky,

    At first his murder seemed unexplained. Handsome 26-year old Joseph Comunale was beaten and strangled to death. We learn that 26-year old James Rackover is the prime suspect. Then we learn that Rackover has a sugar daddy who gave his name to James and tried to help cover up the murder. Rackover allegedly confessed to the murder. His sugar daddy is the "jeweler to the stars" Jeffrey Rackover., who provides James with his own apartment in the same building. James reportedly blamed "roid-rage" as the cause of the murder. There are two other suspects/witnesses, both macho handsome guys. Yet nowhere in this story is the word "gay" used. I wonder, were they all straight su…

  15. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From The Independent (K) By Elaine Dickinson "Amazing Thailand" - so the slogan goes. But while Thailand shines brightly on many fronts – its exhuberant capital, mesmerising beaches, bucolic countryside, lip-smacking food – it is mirrored by a dark side, a far cry from the tourism authority's vision of paradise. During my years living in the Land of Smiles, I heard almost daily tales of horrific motorbike, car, boat and bus accidents, scams and property frauds, drownings and diving incidents, stabbings, suicides and highly-suspicious deaths. Most distressing among them were the murders of British youngsters Hannah Witheridge and David Miller, who were brutal…

  16. Started by Suckrates,

    From the mouths of the Trump posse....

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  17. As most Americans and Brits are aware, the Fourth of July is the birthday of the USA with the signing of the Declaration of Independence on 4 July 1776. There was, likewise, a new birth of freedom* for the nation some 87 years later, 4 July 1863, at a small town, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. The Confederate (Southern) Army under the command of General Robert E. Lee had ventured into Pennsylvania in the hope of changing the course of the war. He was met by the Union Army (Northern) under the command of General George Meade and thus ensued the greatest battle of the American Civil War. This battle continued for three days from 1 July to 3 July leading to the defeat and …

  18. Started by Suckrates,

    • 1 reply
    • 858 views
  19. Started by Suckrates,

    • 1 reply
    • 864 views
  20. Started by Tomcal,

    I had mentioned this a year or so and thought i should do a update! Grindr is not only great in Brazil and Mexico but is really great where i live! While i live in SoCal, i am about a hour out of Weho/LA, I live in OC. And it appears most of the guys who escort, just "dabble" in it only doing it wheb they need some extra cash! Most appear to be around 20 to 23, and are attending college or have recently taken time off to work to get some monet together! 1/2 of the guys i have gone out with are living at home with their parents! I have gone out with about a dozen this year. I have paid between $40. - $60. Each time and they have been totally happy with that including a r…

  21. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Has anyone else seen this show on the "E" network? I was flipping around the channels and came across it. It stars twinkalicious Tyler Henry, who is a young, blond medium. He appears with various people, telling them things about themselves and/ or passed ones. He appears to be very good at what he does..

  22. Started by Suckrates,

    • 0 replies
    • 733 views
  23. Started by Suckrates,

    you didnt get to the Gay Pride Parade, here's what you MAY have missed ! Oh yeah, and there were a bunch of Politicians pandering for re-election, asst floats, marching bands and inspirational speeches....All the stuff the crowd usually DOESNT care about ! No Word from Trump on Gay Pride....YET !

    • 0 replies
    • 2.1k views
  24. Started by unicorn,

    I just saw Asa Butterfield in the movie The Space Between Us, and I was in awe of his beautiful dark hair and sparkling blue eyes. I have a definite preference for men with dark hair, and I don't know if it's because I'm a victim of brainwashing by the constant bombardment of dark haired male heroes being held as the standard of beauty by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, or if Hollywood and Madison Avenue are just tapping into an innate human preference for men having dark hair and women being blondes. The most successful male models of all time, David Gandy and Sean O'Pry both have dark hair and blue-green eyes. This movie was another example:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.