Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by Suckrates,

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. Started by Suckrates,

  3. Started by AdamSmith,

    I used to think this kind of stuff was the purest cornball, but now most of it makes great sense. As Mark Twain said, more or less, it's amazing how much smarter the world has gotten today than back when I was young! 1. "I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples." -Mother Teresa 2. "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." -Maya Angelou 3. "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right." -Henry Ford 4. "Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellenc…

  4. Started by Suckrates,

    If THIS is how it will be used, Grandma is all IN !

  5. Started by TotallyOz,

    I think Milo Yiannopoulous is an ass. I also hate that he is gay and is on TV representing other gays. But, I hope the world knows he is unique and does not represent the majority. For those that don't now who he is, he is a British journalist, author, entrepreneur, public speaker, and senior editor for Breitbart News who spouts white nationalist BS and is also gay. I saw him for the first time on Real Time last weekend. He was awful. But, I do believe he has the right to speak his mind on any issue he desires. His recent outing was an interview with someone where he says 14 year old boys can learn sex from older men and it helps them. At least that is what…

  6. Started by Suckrates,

    Just DO NOT allow yourself to be Blindly SWALLOWED UP by the Evils of the Trump Administration "We WILL NOT Go Quietly into the Night"

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. KJUN (one of the few that don't kiss her filthy fat ass) dared to say something unkind to the Fat Lady in the filthy skirt and Tweaker (her nasty little dog) went crazy and chased Kjun away. I wish Kjun would post here more often.

  8. Started by Suckrates,

    Or should I say "RANT" ? Maybe it's just me, but watching it, I felt like I was watching AND listening to an institutionalized "mental" patient talking AT a roomful of other inmates and "believing" he was POTUS. His usual bullshit false facts and lies, attacking the media, denying Russia, blaming the former administration for all the current problems, and congratulating HIMSELF for a job well done, saying at one point "I CANT BELIEVE I'M A POLITICIAN" and "I DO GET GOOD RATINGS"...... HUH ?????? The man is a mental case ! "Everthings running like a fine-tuned Machine" .

  9. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    (CNN) In the history of Western art, the erotic has long been hidden, ignored or condemned. For centuries, one had to look to mythological or even religious works for representations of the naked body, even a mere breast -- a nude Venus, goddess of love and beauty, in Ancient Rome, or Adam and Eve as symbolic representations of sin in paradise. It's only relatively recently that erotic art has become truly transgressive in nature. Freed from the shackles of myth, religion and academia, it gives way to the fury of desire. Erotic art is truly an image without context, a naked and pure image that transgresses the norm by making the private, the intimate and the sexual…

  10. Just heard from a friend that you can no longer purchase a disposable douche/ enema in London! I wonder why this is? He bought a travel douche setup-not as convenient nor hygienic as the disposable products (although better for the environment I guess) but tossed it after the second attempt at using it failed.

  11. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    So far all the free porn videos have satisfied my needs, but the selection & quality isn't quite the best. Last night I stumbled upon a site called Pornhub which had some outstanding videos, with the cutest guys & good production. The one downside is the free versions are in such a low resolution, that it compromises viewing. However, I can have a free 7 day trial and subscribe for £9.99 a month. I would gladly pay that for such fine material. Unfortunately, their site has a lowish 5.7/10 rating on Trustpilot & the Cypriot billing company they use gets 1.7 out of 10, with lots of reviews complaining about double billing. I wonder about othe…

  12. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    Regardless of your nationality you should be familiar with what to expect when arriving from international destinations. This CNN segment covers topics like right to search your phone or other device, latitude in types of questions, search and seizure and legal rights. Veterans travelers are probably familiar with these but some areas, according to article, remain in a state of flux. http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/us/border-legal-rights-faq-trnd/index.html

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. Started by Suckrates,

  14. Started by Suckrates,

    Cant wait for Ryan Murphys new Mini-series, starring Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange, recounting their famous feud while filming "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane". This will be some SHADY, delicious shit

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  15. Started by TotallyOz,

    Look at this tweet storm with J.K. Rowling and Pierce Morgan! http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028630917

  16. Started by Suckrates,

    Last week Beyonce announced she and hubby Jay-Z are expecting a set of twins, and yesterday to top that, 55 year old George Clooney announced he and his wife Amal are expecting twins as well, to debut in June. Now-a-days I know couples can selct the sex of their child, but its very costly to do so. I am starting to think these celebs have found a "paid" way to have TWINS ? Its just curious. Congrats to all the couples and little kiddies that will soon be stealing the spotlight !

  17. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    Japan's NHK news reports that the Bangkok city government plans to redevelop the Klong Toey slums, and this has many residents on edge. Although they've been promised alternative accommodations, many fear that they'll simply be displaced as high-rise condos go up. The home to about 100,000, the slums occupy a space near a major subway stop and the Chao Phraya River. The report appeared as part of news acount praising a local developer for installing two unique soccer pitches within Klong Toey. Their design makes the field conform to the available space, a concept named one of the top 25 innovations in 2016 by Time magazine. http://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/edi…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  18. Started by Suckrates,

    It has been hinted that Lee Daniels will helm the remake of the weepy Terms of Endearment, originally starring Shirley Maclaine and Debra Winger, with Oprah taking on the Maclaine motherly role. No other casting has been announced. I am excited for this. Remakes are HOT these days. I guess producers and writers have run out of original ideas ? Recently saw BEACHES remake on TV , which originally starred Bette Midler , and now with Idina Menzel. While it didnt have the impact of the original, i still cried at the end. .

    • 0 replies
    • 750 views
  19. Started by TotallyOz,

    I saw a new show that I really liked last night. It has great potential. It is called Imposters. I loved the first episode. From IMBD: Con artist Maddie is as beautiful as she is dangerous. Over the years, she has left a trail of unwitting victims who become tormented upon realizing that they have been used and robbed of everything -- including their hearts. Her latest assignment threatens to be derailed, though, when she meets Patrick, a potential love interest. Further complicating Maddie's work are three former targets -- Ezra, Richard and Jules -- who realize they have been scammed by the same woman and team up to track her down. When the men choose to embark o…

  20. Started by TotallyOz,

    One of my favorite all time TV shows was 24. I loved Keifer Sutherland's character. I was a bit disappointed that the return of the show did not have him. But, I watched anyway and it is good. I am sure I am going to enjoy it. Plus, the main character is this hot sexy actor named: Corey Hawkins If you are not watching and you liked the first series, give it a try.

  21. Started by Tomcal,

    Does anyone know what happened to Expat? He used to be here in socal but the last time i ran into him had to be several years ago! I know he had some health problrms but then he just disappeared.....

  22. Started by Suckrates,

    OK, so today Trump has really lost it. Not only is he reporting Fake news and dishonest press in the reporting of his approval ratings, but is also claiming there have been numerous terrorist attacks NOT reported by the press, and actually covered up, however FAILS to give any concrete information or detail. What world is this man living in, and how much are WE supposed to take and swallow ? Someone needs to STOP this psycho because he is so devoid of reality its actually scary and getting dangerous. . To demonize an entire professional genre to support his LIES is SICK. And someone also needs to institutionalize his Frick & Frack, Conway and Spicer... …

    • 0 replies
    • 819 views
  23. Started by Suckrates,

    First, let me say that I LOVE Lady GaGa and am a BIG fan.... But then WHY am I the only one NOT freaking out over her Super Bowl Half time performance ? GaGa treated us to a spectacular show, but it was Old School GaGa as she went back to her roots and performed some of her most famous and iconic hits. No lip-syncing for GaGa and her vocals were on point. The costumes dazzled. It's what we expect from GaGa and she didnt disappoint... Bravo ! BUT, there was nothing new here, nothing UNexpected, no surprises. While I loved the show I was a little disappointed because I was expecting something so SPECTACULAR, and she didnt deliver that to ME.... For Me pe…

  24. Started by Suckrates,

    • 0 replies
    • 687 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.