Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by TotallyOz,

    Love the gender blending skirt wearing handsome young man who is breaking down barriers in the black community. Keep it up Jaden!

  2. Started by Suckrates,

    HE GREW UP !!!!!!! (and was the winner of Best Ass 2015 title)

  3. Guest Bobby6996
    Started by Guest Bobby6996,

    Hi guys, I live in the Raleigh Durham area currently. I'm married but not happy and looking to get out. I'm open to moving anywhere really. Would just like a new start. I'm masculine and very much into sports, dining, traveling. I have pictures I can send. Close to the RDU airport here. I'm very easy to get along with and hard working. I'm bilingual (Spanish) and love to laugh. Not sure what to expect out of this site but say hi!

  4. Started by kokopelli,

    For those of you who still have the skin on their banana and may want to peel it a bit, there is a novel cosmetic circumcision procedure. Rather than the usual snip and clip the tip of the banana the surgeon will save the foreskin for more natural appearance. First of all he will inject the banana with an agent that will make it firm and hard and then measure (with your input) just how much you want to remove of the skin. So for example, 2 cm, after which he will then excise a 2 cm band of skin around the circumference of the banana but in the middle not at the tip , pull the cut ends together and stitch them , sort of a Frankenweenie! As a result your sex partner will…

    • 7 replies
    • 2.6k views
  5. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    and I would watch!

  6. Started by Suckrates,

    YUCK !

  7. Started by Suckrates,

    ALL eyes are on Hunky Honey Zac Efron as he trains for his role in the new movie Re-make of Baywatch. Cant wait for the release of pics of him in the Red speedo.....

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  8. Started by MsGuy,

    The Rev. Franklin Graham on evil gay kids: “We have allowed the enemy to come into our churches. I was talking to some Christians and they were talking about how they invited these gay children to come into their home and to come into the church and that they were wanting to influence them.” “And I thought to myself, they’re not going to influence those kids, those kids are going to influence those parents’ children. What happens is we think we can fight by smiling and being real nice and loving. We have to understand who the enemy is and what he wants — he wants to devour our homes. He wants to devour this nation.” So now they are sending their gay children to devour…

    • 0 replies
    • 859 views
  9. Started by Suckrates,

    Although you cant look pretty all bundled up, but you can enjoy the Beauty of Winter.... You all asked for the COLD; well you finally got it ....... Stay Warm & Safe !

  10. Started by Suckrates,

    I wish it were MY Birthday today.....I want this "Magic Mike" cake....

  11. Guest ronnie4you
    Started by Guest ronnie4you,

    There are several good authors who set their tales in Thailand. My favorite is John Burdett, who started a series with Bangkok 8. It was really good. Not that any of these are gay, but I also like Christopher G. Moore and his Vinnie Calvino detective stories. Another favorite is Timothy Hallinan, who writes the Poke Rafferty series about a guy who successfully marries a bar girl. Currently I am reading a novel called Kingdom of Make-Believe. I am only a quarter of the way through, and again it is a straight story, but the author's descriptions of Thailand are superb. He alternates the present with a time 20 years ago when he lived there. Nostalgia City for me. A …

    • 3 replies
    • 1.9k views
  12. Started by AdamSmith,

    Happy 10th anniversary to this forum and site! In a fruitcake coma after the holidays, we let Jan. 6 slip by unremarked. That was (right?) the day in 2006 when this site went live, under the name maleescortreview.com. THANK YOU, OZ! The community your platform makes possible is invaluable to many of us. And thanks to long-serving TampaYankee for moderating and helping the forum take flight. Here's to the next ten!

  13. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    http://bestsourceoffun.com/how-to-win-a-street-fight-in-compton/

  14. I have no Idea what,if any,drug this guy is on. I don't think he is insane because he is clean and well groomed. It could be a "psychotic break" but I would bet you a donut that this is drug induced behavior HINT: unless you like the sound of stupid twats babbling turn off the audio

  15. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Any of you who watched "The People's Choice Awards" last week will have seen the latest twink who is poised to dethrone our little Bieber. His name is Shawn Mendes, 17 years old (won't be 18 until August) who also hails from Canada. Google his name and wipe the slobber off of your keyboard. As a side note, I read somewhere that the Biebs was tossed out of a Mexican tourist attraction at "Tulum" for attempting to scale a security fence. The interesting part is that it was reported that he "dropped his underwear" in protest. Where are the cameras when you need them?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. Guest FrenchAlex
    Started by Guest FrenchAlex,

    New here so I'ld thought I'ld pop in quick ..

    • 2 replies
    • 889 views
  17. Started by Axiom2020,

    Hey guys, I am not computer savvy. ...took my computer into a privately owned MacStore for browser upgrades. ...received it but all of my information had to be updated. At this site when I accessed, it came up as Axiom2001, but in terms of password, I did not know, nor could I remember what email address I used a few used back. If it were aol's, I no longer do business there. At any rate, I'll be Eduardo12 until I can make it work. Just thought I'd let you know, and if I were to have through other channels, I'm to be corrected and apologize profusely!

  18. Sigh,,,, this lil' POS got in trouble with the police- SURPRISE! Google Max Payne porn to see this dope in action. http://www.towleroad.com/2016/01/former-gay-for-pay-adult-film-star-bryan-silva-arrested-after-police-standoff-watch/

  19. Started by dellboy,

    hi all , i have read about cuba (havana) on another forum and am interested on learning about cuba and what the scene is like there . anyone out there that can help ? thank you in advance !

  20. Started by Suckrates,

    At least that's what Ricky Martin is doing, still gorgeous at 44....

  21. Guest ronnie4you
    Started by Guest ronnie4you,

    In the late 80's and early 90's, I made many trips to the Coffee Boy in Chiang Mai. It was a go-go bar (of sorts) set in a house where a makeshift stage was placed in the living room, with seating there and a connecting room. As I recall, we sat on the floor, shoeless, of course, with large pillows for comfort. The Coffee Boy also had lodging with individual air-conditioned bungalows. Breakfast was served to the guest in a patio between the bungalows and the house. In my opinion, the Coffee Boy was pure heaven. I know others did not always share that opinion as the host, a man called Lulu, seemed to some to be controversial. In many stays, I had no problem with him. …

    • 3 replies
    • 2.5k views
  22. Started by Suckrates,

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  23. Started by TotallyOz,

    Was it a secret he says? http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2016/01/did-teen-wolfs-colton-haynes-just-come-out-of-the-closet/

  24. Started by Suckrates,

    Its been said that "we All like something different"... But, maybe not so much ! From the following attributes, tell us what percentage drives your decision in choosing a partner, Paid or otherwise ? Face Hair Age Eyes Ethnicity Body type Body weight Height Smile Hygiene Cock Size (cut or uncut) ASS (hairy or smooth) Name Price OR, what unusual attribute or Fetish do you look for in your "guys" ?

  25. Started by boiworship,

    I'm amazed at how many young guys I know use Botox and fillers. I wonder what the long-term consequences are? Would any of you consider it?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.