The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
I hope this come through and the nightmare for Hurant will be over. http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/ex-rentboy-com-ceo-near-plea-deal-prostitution-case-n633016
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
There's always poop. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/russia-poop-explosions_us_57b66dcae4b00d9c3a16c481?section=&
- 2 replies
- 987 views
-
Back in 2008, David Hernandez made it to the top 12 on American Idol. Then it was "discovered" that he had been a nude male dancer at Dick's Cabaret here in Phoenix. Very shortly after, he was "voted off" of Idol. He is back now, Out, and has released a new song/video... Here is the video and an article about him... http://www.out.com/music/2016/8/16/exclusive-idol-alum-david-hernandez-comes-out-after-releasing-powerful-love-anthem
-
I you are like me, by now you are tired of eatting those "summer salads". Grandma has something quick and easy and full of flavors (NO, it's NOT what you are thinking). So if the kitchen is the room you excel in, TRY THIS MENU..... "Bar-B-Q chicken breast Open Face Sandwich on bed of Sauteed spinach and toasted CORN English Muffin" Breasts Take chicken breast and slice thru center to get 2 identical pieces (this cuts down on cooking time) Season up your pieces and Marinate in your favorite Bar-B-Q sauce (I like the Brown sugar/Honey one) Then place in baking dish and bake until chicken is cooked Spinach Sautee a few bunch…
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
-
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/thai-weightlifters-grandmother-dies-celebrating-his-medal-winning-performance-133433521.html
- 16 replies
- 3.3k views
-
An article in the NY Daily News tells us of a security flaw in some Android phones. Bad guys can infect your phone when you use Google Play. I downloaded the scanner to find out if my phone was vulnerable, and 3 areas were found. Fixing them requires more help from the manufacturer. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/android-phone-vulnerable-quadrooter-security-flaw-article-1.2742980
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
-
Critics are savaging Rio for not cleaning up the bay where Olympic events such as sailing will occur. It stinks, they say, and you don't dare open your mouth. Rio dumps its poop into the bay, and has for years. Although promising to clean it up before the Olympics, the money for that no doubt went into politicians' pockets. Yet the Olympics have caused other host cities to clean up their sewage. It's a big problem. Think about all the food on grocery shelves. Where does it end up? Here's the article. It might open your mind, if not your anus! https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/07/rio-stench-olympic-call-to-ordure …
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
-
Forget the Today show, 8 a.m. has never been better in New York. A 21-year old male model, born in Bangkok, stripped nude and put on a show for 90 minutes atop the TKTS booth in the heart of Times Square. http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/naked-times-square-man-charged-drug-possession-article-1.2695862 Now, the fact that drugs likely caused this behavior saddens me, because this event will follow him for eternity. No one who meets hi will forget where they first heard of him. But, if he needs solace, i am available to him! Here are some pix from his modeling days: http://scallywagandvagabond.com/2016/06/krit-mcclean-times-square-supermo…
- 10 replies
- 2.5k views
-
I can't believe you guys are not going gah gah over the Tonga Flag bearer at the Olympics. Dude oiled his shirtless muscle body and just about brought the house down. Now everyone wants to know "Where the hell is Tonga?". His pictures are all over the internet but I never could figure out how to post pics, so here is a couple of links. I think I want to go to Tonga http://www.telegraph.co.uk/olympics/2016/08/06/tonga-flag-bearer-may-break-the-internet/ http://www.eonline.com/news/785728/tonga-s-olympic-flagbearer-steals-the-show-with-his-oily-bod?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss…
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
-
A Virginia mayor was arrested in a hotel after he gave meth to men he thought he was going to hook up with: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/virginia-mayor-busted-selling-meth-exchange-group-sex-article-1.2739760 And, on the West Coast, another mayor was arrested. Stockton mayor, Anthony Silva, was found to be taping teens playing strip poker in his bedroom at a youth camp. One of the youths was a 16-year old male. His lawyer says he is "100% innocent." The incident came to light when Silva's computer was seized after he entered the United States from China, where he was attending a conference. http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Stockton-mayor-a…
-
- 0 replies
- 952 views
-
-
We are considering doing an Escort of the Year competition. It will be based on escorts on MER. We would love some input on the categories. What suggestions do you have? Any concerns?
- 51 replies
- 8.8k views
- 1 follower
-
Do you ever wonder what happened to Randy Harrison, the cute twink from Queer As Folk? Well, look no more. He's playing the MC in Cabaret, now at the Golden Gate Theater in San Francisco until July. Then they head to LA to play in the cavernous Pantages theater, where nosebleed seats are still expensive. Link: http://www.sfgate.com/performance/article/Tony-Award-winning-Cabaret-returns-to-S-F-8313438.php
- 3 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
Or, so he says in a Snapchat video. What do you think? Was this a true coming out?
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Calling all space freaks... Columbia, the Apollo 11 Command Module, is on display at The Smithsonian, where you have to view it from some distance and have only limited views into the interior. Now the museum and Autodesk have laser-scanned the interior and exterior of the craft, and made the high-fidelity 3D models available here: http://3d.si.edu/apollo11cm/ Easily navigable entry point is this auto-play annotated step-through of the interior: http://3d.si.edu/apollo11cm/boxes/play-cm-ext-rc6-int-rc5/cm-interior.html
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-
I'll miss KAT. I have only used it and eztv for years. Anyone recommend any other torrent sites?
-
- 8 replies
- 2.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I try faithfully to keep , computer cookies to a minimum. But, after being away for a few days and my computer locked, I now have, according to my spyware program. 1164 cookies on my computer. I want cookies for the sites i meet each day, but is spyware the only way to block them? Most of the cookies are for ads I looked at, some are ad cookies. Just how much of a threat is his? Are there other ways to stop it? What do these cookies do, besides follow you through the internet?
- 3 replies
- 1.3k views
-
Leave it to Australia to produce a gay themed TV show with hot swimmers. I just watched the first episode. Others say there is not much plot and the writing is not great. But, I loved every moment of it!
- 4 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
- 7 replies
- 1.9k views
- 1 follower
-
You all now have double the amount of likes each day! Like away MsAnn!
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
Hi Everyone, I need some serious advice on what to do regarding a (supposedly) well-known escort/porn star who keeps harassing me, stalking me, and trying to within they're power to run me out of town to prove a point of what power they have in NYC. This individual has called me from various google numbers pretending to be a client by booking appointments to show up at my hotel and report me to the hotel staff of me being an escort to have me kicked out. Due to this upsetting matter I had to switch hotels 2 times during my 5 day stay here, and keep getting harassing emails as to if he isn't going to stop at all cost. He's such a dumb ass by committing such …
- 25 replies
- 5.1k views
- 1 follower
-
Having spend a few holidays in India over the years and even visited Goa a few times, this documentary really caught my attention. I wish I had seen it before I went to Goa as I would have loved to have researched some of the people in it.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
- 0 replies
- 685 views
- 1 follower
-
-
My apartment did not have an oven. So, I am considering getting a counter-top one. Anyone use this before? Any recommendations? I don't use the oven a great deal but want to from time to time. Esp. I make this great Cinnamon Bun in a Iron Skillet that is heavenly. Needs about 400 degrees F.
- 12 replies
- 2.4k views
- 1 follower
-
Hello All, I've just been informed by a VIP client of mine here in NYC ( actually as of last night) that Daddy has either deleted or placed my reviews under inactive status so no further reviews can come in for me. To me and other clients who are aware of Daddy's shortcomings, this is another forum of him being vindictive, and to be honest with you - I've had it with his bullshit in giving me a hard time for Steven relaying to him I said has insulted me racially and Daddy was a racist to make such references in my presence. So due to his awful and vindictive behavior in continuously giving me a hard time, there is a process that will take place by September 1st …
-
- 6 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-