Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by Suckrates,

  2. Guest Sammy143
    Started by Guest Sammy143,

    Who needs a house boy to take care of you.. Looking for a busy top guy that needs a good little bottom bitch boy.. that loves to take care of u sexually and mentally.. cooking is more then a hobby..hmu

  3. Guest Sammy143
    Started by Guest Sammy143,

    Who needs a house boy to take care of you.. Looking for a busy top guy that needs a good little bottom bitch boy.. that loves to take care of u sexually and mentally.. cooking is more then a hobby..hmu

  4. Started by RA1,

    After all I just read that the White Leghorn Chicken ( I think they mean hen) is the most common (and therefore most prolific) egg laying chicken. Of course, hens need roosters and that is presumbably where you come in. I read it on the internet so it must be true. Best regards, RA1

  5. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    If you haven't seen these two guys play you are in for a treat! 2Cellos are two nice looking guys from Croatia, who grew up competing against each other in music competitions, and then joined together and have brought "chello" music to modern compostions and rock songs as well. the last video is Elton John talking about how great they are!

  6. Started by Suckrates,

    And, I Do Windows, and come with References !

  7. Started by williewillie,

    Planning on seeing The Martian tomorrow with bf. Anyone see it yet?

  8. Started by TotallyOz,

    This kid started taking a photo every day at the age of 12. It is quite an amazing show.

  9. Started by AdamSmith,

    ...relevant? ...Unrelatedly, but spot on:

  10. - What has happened to our rights as citizens? Incredible! http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Stockton-mayor-was-briefly-detained-on-return-6546419.php -

  11. Four men were arrested for sex with a 15 year old boy they met on Grindr. The boy told his family and they pressed charges. http://www.hometownlife.com/story/news/local/south-lyon/2015/09/25/gay-hook-teen-leads-charges-men/72796334/

  12. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    The New York Times reported today that the Vatican has confirmed that the Pope while in Washington arranged to have a 15 minute meeting with none other than Kim What's-her-name during which he hugged her, gave her & her husband each a rosary and told her to keep up her good work in refusing to obey the law and continue to follow her beliefs and refuse to give marriage licenses to same sex couples. The bitch isn't even a Catholic! How can he be excused for coming to another country and encouraging it's citizens to disobey the laws of said country? Who the fuck does he think he is? The Pope? Oh right - he is the Pope..... If he is going to shit disturb, maybe he shou…

  13. Started by Suckrates,

    • 0 replies
    • 764 views
  14. Started by Suckrates,

    • 1 reply
    • 889 views
  15. Started by TotallyOz,

    Fascinating thread on Reddit. https://np.reddit.com/r/casualiama/comments/3lkw9s/im_a_straight_24_year_old_male_who_is_engaged_to/ I find it interesting as when I was a pimp, I had several stories from my years of the boys taking to the men they met through money. Many expressed the same desires, someone to care for them forever. All knew it was all about money. But, some did fall in love with their suitors. Maybe not the mad passionate love we all think of, but a loving relationship none the less. One friend hooked up with a guy who was in his 70's and was told he would get everything when he died. 20 years later, the guy is in his 90's and I believe my friend wil…

  16. Started by Suckrates,

    Perhaps seeing this "Father" will make up for it ?

  17. Started by TotallyOz,

    I had to watch The Daily Show with a new host. I love Jon Steward and was very worried when he left. I think the Daily Show is important to American politics. I did watch the new show and thought the guy did a great job. He was funny and I laughed a great deal. There was some politics in there. I hope Trevor Noah keeps up with this and does great.

  18. I love How to Get Away with Murder. I love Viola Davis. I am so happy she won Best Actress in a Drama. She deserved it. I love the gay themes in this show and the romance between the 2 gay guys. I also love this seasons lesbian romance that might be part of the show. I also had many friends and family members asked me about PrEP since this show. I don't think it has been discussed by other shows. It seems to be a real conversation starter.

  19. "There's this awful feeling of, 'I'm never going to be able to have a good relationship. No one's ever going to want me'...There was a sense of relief... It's backwards. You've spent so much time terrified that you're going to get it, and then you have it. You don't have to be terrified anymore." I liked his tweet that he was now going to be an activist.

  20. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    This past weekend in Sao Paulo, my friend talked me into using Uber instead of a taxi. I LOVED It! we never waited longer then about 2 or 3 minutes. You get the make/model of the car, the license plate number and a photo of the driver sent to your phone. You can see on your phone where he is coming from and watch his route to you live. Best of all, it was roughly 60% of normal taxi fare! We used it three times and each of the cars were a year old or less, two of the drivers had usb charging ports in the back seat for either iphones or android phones and water bottles!

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  21. Started by TotallyOz,

    I love the first series and have not been so excited in ages to see another season. This week my wish came true and I was able to see the new show. It had a 2 hour premiere. If you have not seen it, give it a watch. The writing is great and the show is excellent.

  22. Started by AdamSmith,

    For those like me whose skies will be overcast tonight, here's how to watch the lunar eclipse. Supermoon Lunar Eclipse Rises Tonight: Watch It Live in Slooh Webcast https://www.yahoo.com/news/supermoon-lunar-eclipse-rises-tonight-watch-live-slooh-110441890.html

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.