Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by biguyby,

    A couple of days ago whilst having breakfast I was asked by a fellow Brit if he and his Ladyboy Girlfriend could sit at my table as the place was busy and no epmty tables. Yes if course I replied. We chatted whilst we ordered and the ate our food, all nice and friendly about how long we'd been enjoying the delights of or trips to Thailand/Pattaya etc. All was going well until I happened to say that I thought that Pattaya had one of the best gay entertainment scenes in the world. Well the shit really hit the fan, the guy went crazy saying "I'm f###ing sick of people assuming that I'm gay just because my girlfriend happens to be a ladyboy" I replied that I…

  2. Guest cloudburst
    Started by Guest cloudburst,

    hello everyone , I am n newbie here , I have been reading the forums on this site for about 1 year now and decided to take the plunge and sign up for membership.. I don't know if I am posting this in the right forum but I would like to post a review about a young guy I I met thru planet romeo. I read the rules about posting in the forum but I cant see the layout required , the rules say I have to answer the questions but where or how can I find the form to fill out.? I tried to copy and paste from the rules but it wont paste..

    • 1 reply
    • 1.8k views
  3. Guest josephga
    Started by Guest josephga,

    • 0 replies
    • 713 views
  4. Started by Suckrates,

    Head to Jamaica !!!!!

  5. Soylent green, anyone? Water too warm for cod in US Gulf of Maine as stocks near collapse http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/oct/30/water-too-warm-for-cod-in-us-gulf-of-maine-as-stocks-near-collapse

  6. Started by AdamSmith,

    Interesting piece on not Google's driverless-car project but a like effort by Volvo. http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/jun/07/driverless-volvo-s60-car-review

  7. Started by AdamSmith,

    hy·pal·la·ge hīˈpaləjē,hi- Rhetoric noun: hypallage; plural noun: hypallages a transposition of the natural relations of two elements in a proposition, for example in the sentence “Melissa shook her doubtful curls.” Hypallage (/haɪˈpælədʒiː/; from the Greek: ὑπαλλαγή, hypallagḗ, "interchange, exchange") or transferred epithet is a literary device that can be described as an abnormal, unexpected change of two segments in a sentence. Contents 1 Examples 2 In other languages 3 References 4 Further reading Examples "On the idle hill of summer/Sleepy with the flow of streams/Far I hear..." (A.E. Housman, A Shropshire Lad) — idle hill... sleepy is a hypallage: it is the …

  8. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    http://punchdrink.com/articles/the-case-of-americas-disappearing-gay-bars/

  9. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    My brother recently visited and did some chores for me in anticipation of my return home from hospital. One of the things I asked him to do was to stash any porn i had left lying around the house,wellllllll he missed one- Micheal Lucas's PISS PIGS The cleaners left it on my desk in full view. MORTIFIED!

  10. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    I am out of the hospital after a lengthy stay. I am on medications for high blood pressure, diabetes (insulin injections),pain, and constipation(due to the opiate for pain) After being home for a few days I am suffering a new malady-I am unable to attain an erection. I am sooooo horny and this inability to get off is very frustrating. Any others have experiences like this? Advice?

  11. Guest Hoover42
    Started by Guest Hoover42,

    A stripper I met recently has been hinting of financial problems, and I suspect I may be hit up for help soon. I know his situation is not good at home--he's on welfare--so I'm tempted to help where I can, but I fear that would be a bad idea. Sadly, I don't have unlimited funds. I know this is a common issue, so I thought I'd reach out and get your thoughts. Thanks

  12. Started by RA1,

    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/two-friends-tried-to-create-a-new-time-zone-%e2%80%94-and-they-sort-of-succeeded/ar-BBmoMHd?li=AAa0dzB&ocid=edgsp​ I couldn't decide if this was for liberals or merely those who are disorganized. Best regards, RA1

  13. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    He posted this on FB!

  14. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Without getting into too much personal info, i ask everyone to say a prayer (or whatever your equivilent is) for Townie. He is undergoing a fairly serious, life-changing surgury today. He is a great person and a great person.

  15. Started by Suckrates,

    Eat LEAN White Meat

  16. Started by Suckrates,

    Ingredients needed: HOT ASIAN BOY

  17. Started by Suckrates,

    Just Take a Bath !

  18. Started by Suckrates,

    NOW THEN

  19. Started by Suckrates,

    I'm on GRINDR........

  20. Started by Suckrates,

  21. Started by Suckrates,

    Is the name of a DELISH new movie being produced by James Franco's production company, and will also feature the actor in a pivotal role. Although few details of "King Cobra" have been made public, the film is based on the 2007 murder of gay adult film impresario Bryan Kocis. .Franco will appear alongside Keegan Allen, Christian Slater and Molly Ringwald in the movie. Earlier this week, Disney Channel veteran Garrett Clayton reportedly signed on to play gay porn star Brent Corrigan, who became involved in a legal battle with Kocis after it was revealed that he'd shot his first adult scenes while he was still underage. The crime at the heart of King Cobra dates back to …

  22. Started by firecat69,

    Saw it today in 3D. Excellent movie and makes you wonder why people continue to take the climb. Make sure you see it in 3D Pretty spectacular photography.

  23. Started by Suckrates,

  24. Started by Suckrates,

    GRANDMA SAYS: Always ASK first.... Cause it's just Rude & Tacky to Grab his Junk !

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.