Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by MsAnn,

    http://www.theguardian.com/money/2014/jul/27/water-nestle-drink-charge-privatize-companies-stocks

    • 3 replies
    • 904 views
  2. I am sure some on the board have thought about this topic as well and I would be interested in any observations. Although I would love to retire to Thailand to have fun, I worry perhaps too much about what will happen if I stay there as I age. Yes, I know the Thai are very caring people for the most part and many things are cheaper in Thailand. But what facilities are there for me to have proper help and care? I keep asking myself whether I want to stay in my home country or whether I would feel safe aging in Thailand? Has anyone visited or looked into assisted living facilities in Thailand? Hey I don't plan on needing it for a long time, but one never knows.…

  3. First, the BAD news.... Jessica Lange, the Diva, is NOT returning for Season 5. she sang her swan song in AHS: Freak Show.... Jessica, we will MISS you and the iconic line "Is that Knotty Pine" ? Now for the GOOD new, the male lead for the new Season American Horror Story: Hotel will be the GAY and gorgeous Matt Bomer. We already know GAY icon Lady Gaga will be a female lead, and add to that another gorgeous GAY heartthrob, Cheyenne Jackson... Could it be that Ryan Murphy is really giving us American Horror Story: GAY ?????? OMG, Grandma is so titillated..... Maybe the hotel will be one of those "rent by the hour" ones where Rentboys bring their tricks ? …

    • 0 replies
    • 790 views
  4. Started by MsAnn,

    Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall

  5. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    I have just had delivered to me a highly secret photo of some of the "top" posters from the other site as they prepare for this year's Palm Springs Weekend..

  6. If anyone else is addicted to Empire like I am, HOLY SHIT, I can't get enough of the show, this week's episode had an amazing song that I just had to download. As I have over 8k songs in my ITunes collection, I rarely add anything new unless it means so much to me that I have to have it. This song was one of them. I went to bed the first night thinking about the song and that scene and I knew I just had to buy it. I have now listened to it 20 times and still love it.

  7. Started by lookin,

    π = 3.141592653 Twice today, morning and evening, the date and time will be: 3/14/15 9:26:53 Hope this special day finds you all rolling merrily along!

  8. Started by Suckrates,

    When are we gonna hear about all the lushness and sexual debauchery that is Habana. ??? We have all (at least ME) been waiting with baited breath ! Go On, tell Em Ax papa.....

    • 2 replies
    • 831 views
  9. Engrossing excerpts from Barney Frank's new autobiography. My Life as a Gay Congressman It took me 32 years to come out. This is what happened when I did. http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/03/barney-frank-life-as-gay-congressman-116027.html#ixzz3UHo4gdDi

  10. Guest kentopguy
    Started by Guest kentopguy,

    New escort here ... Anyone have ideas on ways to get people interested in your ads... Floundering in ms currently. Thanks

    • 2 replies
    • 633 views
  11. Started by Suckrates,

    Now, if he REALLY looked like this photoshop version, I might give him some slack !

  12. Started by Suckrates,

    How's Your CASH Flow ????

  13. Started by Suckrates,

    He Won't Bite !

    • 2 replies
    • 817 views
  14. Started by Suckrates,

    For anyone that is keeping score, or still even cares, word on the street is that BOTH DrakerAss and Miss Stevie Escort were again both exiled by the might Oz (Daddy). Seems they once AGAIN got into their usual Role play (Draker the Bully, and Stevie the Victim) and Daddy had enough, and got out his guillotine and chopped off their heads.... Dont know how long this vacay is for, but if there are any historians here, you know BOTH will be back for Daddys entertainment REAL SOON ! Maybe we'll have them BOTH battling HERE ??? that would be fucking AWESOME !!!

  15. Started by Suckrates,

    The Look on their Faces is Priceless !

  16. Started by AdamSmith,

    This just in... We are excited by the approval of our powdered alcohol product, Palcohol. The Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) actually approved it some time ago. However, we were caught off guard by the TTB making some of our approved labels public which we now know is standard procedure. As a result, people visited this website that we thought was under the radar because we had not made a formal announcement of Palcohol. There was a page visible on this site where we were experimenting with some humorous and edgy verbiage about Palcohol. It was not meant to be our final presentation of Palcohol. Also posted were labels that were incorrect. Many media …

  17. Started by Suckrates,

    I suspect Mr SteveEscort will reappear here shortly, since he once again got into a rowe with Mr DrakerAss "over there", and once again penned a Farewell letter to the site members with all the pomp and circumstance he could muster, doing his darndest to play on the sympathy of the members, claiming he was a victim of ongoing Draker bashing. With nowhere else to park his huge Granny panties, he will no doubt once again be gracing us with his sour comments about his distaste for this site, but hell its a place to stay visible and make New enemies......... Set the timeclock.... (he may already be here) but let me be the first to welcum him back... Hey Stevie, I'm rea…

  18. What is the best Yiddish word for COOL? Orthodox Jewish drag queens: joyfully putting the sin in synagogue They identify with a religion that tells them their sexuality and their lifestyle are forbidden, but these men base much of their drag personas on their Jewish roots. Still, reconciling these two halves of themselves is an ongoing struggle http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/10/orthodox-jewish-drag-queens-lady-sinagaga-silvia-sparklestein-hebro

    • 0 replies
    • 775 views
  19. Started by AdamSmith,

    Oldie but goodie...

  20. Started by Suckrates,

    Grandma Loves a Good Brisket with Some Pierogies and Carmelized Onions..... What's your Favorite Meal ?

  21. Started by MsGuy,

    It would appear that the Caliphate is having a few problems holding its constituent parts together. Nice to know we are not the only ones butting our heads against the complexity of the Mid East. LOL, I was wondering how they were managing to integrate every Moslem whac-a-doodle with the price of a ticket to Turkey who fancied himself a holy warrior.

  22. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    http://mynewsla.com/life/2015/03/07/ocular-syphilis-cases-west-coast-prompt-health-warnings/?google_editors_picks=true

    • 0 replies
    • 904 views
  23. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    Yik Yak is a anonymous social media site, primarily used by college students. This guy posted on it today... "fucked my girlfriend for 1hour and 45 seconds last night!....thank you daylight savings time" It made me laugh out loud

    • 0 replies
    • 853 views
  24. Started by Suckrates,

    But I sure hope he is giving some Torrid Tongue Baths and Hot Open handed spankings to those delicious Habana boys ? Surely he is "overdosing" on the Lushness of it all. Cant wait to hear the reviews.....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.